Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has been let go from her job due to sick record. I often work from home & there is no way I would get away with the stuff she posts on her Instagram

Reactions: 4
I try to take everything I see online with a pinch of salt. However, as someone that’s worked (really bleeping hard) throughout since March, I’d love nothing more to have the whole of Christmas off, and when someone like her that clearly does duck all in her job and takes the piss being off sick, I’m really jealous that she’s now got all this time off. Doesn’t help that she’s a rude witch either, can’t help but feel resentful, because her of all people does not deserve it.

Reactions: 8
I wrote something sarcastic and it’s been deleted, again 🙄 surprised she hasn’t blocked me yet lol

I try to take everything I see online with a pinch of salt. However, as someone that’s worked (really bleeping hard) throughout since March, I’d love nothing more to have the whole of Christmas off, and when someone like her that clearly does duck all in her job and takes the piss being off sick, I’m really jealous that she’s now got all this time off. Doesn’t help that she’s a rude witch either, can’t help but feel resentful, because her of all people does not deserve it.
Completely agree with you!

Reactions: 2
those trousers are so tight why does she not just size up like who cares what your size is???

Reactions: 1
Can't take anyone seriously when they pretend to be body positive but photoshop the duck out of their photos. She's such a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh magically her messages are back on, despite her saying that she turned it off due to her ‘mental health’.
Maybe lay of the booze hen and you’ll remember what you told us a few days ago.

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying people who struggle with mental health shouldn’t drink full stop but I had a few too many at the weekend and was an anxious mess literally until today! she is ALWAYS on it! So I can only imagine how awful her anxiety is all the time. Alcohol is literally a depressant. Maybe if she gave the gin a rest every few days she might not feel so bad.

Reactions: 6
I thought the same, she is terrible at fake tan, just makes her look grubby and dirty 🤢

Reactions: 2
Would absolutely hate to be around her on a night out
That screaming and language was disgusting

Reactions: 3
Is she allowed to be at what I presume is her sister's house? Can't be a bubble as neither are single (I don't think anyway) or are the rules different in Scotland for bubbles?

Is she allowed to be at what I presume is her sister's house? Can't be a bubble as neither are single (I don't think anyway) or are the rules different in Scotland for bubbles?
They aren't different.
Extended bubbles are for people who live alone or for people who are single single live with children under 18. I didn't think her sister was single.

They aren't different.
Extended bubbles are for people who live alone or for people who are single single live with children under 18. I didn't think her sister was single.
This is exactly as I thought, so she's breaking the rules and posting about it publicly 😒😒

A little bit of sleuthing and it proves that her sister has 2 kids and a live in boyfriend/fiance/partner who also has kids.

Neither of them have a bubble. bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.