Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luce blocked me?! I followed her when she was private but can see her open profile on my other insta account...why bother blocking people when you have an open profile?! Her hair looks tit as usual I see!

Reactions: 4
"my granny died, here have a pic of me looking semi excited about a book"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"my granny died, here have a pic of me looking semi excited about a book"
The weirdest reaction ever. Who responds to their nan dying by posting a semi smiling picture with a book? To each their own but I personally wouldn't.

Reactions: 4
That book picture is actually so bizarre!!! It seems she’s basically saying she couldn’t give a tit about her grandma... which is fine but don’t put that on insta 😂😂😂😂. What an odd odd person she is

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how aggressive she is in the comments. So she gets sent free clothes and accessories etc and clearly wants to be an influencer yet when folk ask where a certain product is from shes so unhelpful. Like the girl who asked where her glasses were from and if she had a link to them and her response, no sorry got them 2 years ago doll! I actually hate that, calling someone doll! 🤢 and then when someone asked her what hair colour she used she replied, no idea, bleach from sally’s but the bottles are in the bin! How rude! Why and how does the lassie have nearly 50 thousand followers?? And why are companies sending her free clothes??

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how aggressive she is in the comments. So she gets sent free clothes and accessories etc and clearly wants to be an influencer yet when folk ask where a certain product is from shes so unhelpful. Like the girl who asked where her glasses were from and if she had a link to them and her response, no sorry got them 2 years ago doll! I actually hate that, calling someone doll! 🤢 and then when someone asked her what hair colour she used she replied, no idea, bleach from sally’s but the bottles are in the bin! How rude! Why and how does the lassie have nearly 50 thousand followers?? And why are companies sending her free clothes??
Yeah like why wouldn't you just say, oh sorry I got the glasses 2 years ago but here is a link to some similar ones. It's really odd as if she wants to be unique and doesn't want people copying her 😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah like why wouldn't you just say, oh sorry I got the glasses 2 years ago but here is a link to some similar ones. It's really odd as if she wants to be unique and doesn't want people copying her 😂
I thought the same! Why not say 'This pair are 2 years old but I got them from' and share where they are from. Its hardly likely the girls going to travel to fife and seek you out Luce for a photo op 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her bio saying “shop my outfits” with a 21button beg link is funny. Why would we want them fast fashion thin ass mad patterned flared legging type trous she sports pretty much every post?

Reactions: 1
I actually do really like her clothes and I think she pulls off a lot of things. I would buy a few things if I suited them. I just can't get over her rudeness or the fact she takes the mick out of work by being ill constantly and drinking every day!

Imagine looking out your window and seeing that blob half naked in the snow sniffed off her tits bet shes already had 5 mimosas the train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.