Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Style have released a Jac Jossa Harry Potter range. Queue 8000 stories about that...

hang on have I missed something? She’s got rid of all her followers and posts?

I've also been blocked from an account I follow her on, but never comment or like her pics on. Very odd.

Reactions: 2
Hahahhahah how could she not see this? Whats the comments on the pic? I'm blocked.
Most saying how amazing she looks.
One says something about her nails making her hand look long. Not sure if that ones a joke or the person who wrote it has eyesight problems 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Most saying how amazing she looks.
One says something about her nails making her hand look long. Not sure if that ones a joke or the person who wrote it has eyesight problems 😂😂
Haha ! That is definitely not her nails making her hand look soo odd !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't care about her hand.
Both Fife (where she lives) and Dundee (where she went) are Tier 3 in Scotland. That means do not travel in to or out of these areas unless it is essential. tit from Primark is not essential.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.