Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so funny, she blocked my backup account which i've never even commented or liked any of her posts

It willl have been cause you watched her stories and arent following her, which baffles me as they have their instagrams open for the world to see yet block anyone that doesnt follow 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
All that hideous lipstick does is highlight how crookedly awful her teeth are!

She is so defensive about her drinking ....! She's definitely got issues !!

This one needs to open a bottle everyday that ends in Y ! Not just a Thursday 👀

She’s turned off messaging because it’s not worth her mental health people calling her names ?

BUT ..... the same doesn’t apply to her ! She’s happy of course to call people cunts and sluts 🙃🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It really bugs me when people ask her where something is from and say she looks good and she just replies where the thing is from. How hard is is to say thanks for the compliment!!! Always fishing but only thanks bigger accounts.

Reactions: 4
Why does she sit in her house on her own drinking with a full face of make up on all dressed up?!

Reactions: 2
I have two instagram accounts and shes blocked me on one but not the other?? Literally never commented on her stuff or anything

Why has she tried to make it look like she has a Cupid’s bow, you can tell on her story that’s not her natural lip line & it looks awful

• Haha
Imagine being so desperate for content you have to fake a video of your dog finding chicken down your sweaty tits. Worlds gone mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How on earth does she have this much annual leave? 2 more working days and she’s off until 7th jan!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.