Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vid of her drinking and dancing in her kitchen 😬 if my otherhalf came in and I was dancing and mouthing a song into my phone to upload he'd be like what the duck

Reactions: 5
This girl is so tragic! I cringe so bad for her every time she's on her stories, no matter what she's doing, it's embarrassing.... Especially this latest story of her signing in her kitchen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im actually really shocked at this tweet! In general I quite like her and I love her body positive attitude. She’s a bit rude sometimes but let’s face it aren’t we all! 😂 But this really isn’t acceptable - what about trans men?
29A3A5AA-3A35-42B2-B322-C9FE83B1A8B4.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Im actually really shocked at this tweet! In general I quite like her and I love her body positive attitude. She’s a bit rude sometimes but let’s face it aren’t we all! 😂 But this really isn’t acceptable - what about trans men? View attachment 270641
She is just vile. Can see why she is so obsessed with J.K Rowling as she is also a transphobic twit!

She is just vile. Can see why she is so obsessed with J.K Rowling as she is also a transphobic twit!
Im giving her the benefit of the doubt, and hoping it’s just ignorance and she hasn’t thought about it properly

Reactions: 1
I think the world we live ignorance can’t be used as an excuse. But she is a bit stupid.
But saying that I know stupid people who don’t say the stuff she proclaims or agrees too on social media platforms

Reactions: 4
Someone should report her to her work again. She really shouldn't be allowed to be transphobic, especially on a public platform when she is looked up to by so many people.

Reactions: 2
Im actually really shocked at this tweet! In general I quite like her and I love her body positive attitude. She’s a bit rude sometimes but let’s face it aren’t we all! 😂 But this really isn’t acceptable - what about trans men? View attachment 270641
What a tw'$! My daughters partner is going through the transgender process (female to male) and the barriers hes up against are unreal!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What a tw'$! My daughters partner is going through the transgender process (female to male) and the barriers hes up against are unreal!
I’m sorry to hear that. It really is awful what trans people have to go through, and I can’t imagine how isolating it must feel sometimes

Someone should report her to her work again. She really shouldn't be allowed to be transphobic, especially on a public platform when she is looked up to by so many people.
Where does she work? Seems to constantly be off

Just when you think she can’t be much more of a silly bleep these tweets are exposed. She’s horrible! How dare she preach any form of mental health awareness when she’s directly impacting the trans community mental health with her warped views. Disgusting!!!

Some bank I think. Not sure which one.
I work for a bank and you get around 5 weeks off in total - i dont know how much she’s had off this year but I wonder if she takes a lot of sick leave?

Reactions: 1
I work for a bank and you get around 5 weeks off in total - i dont know how much she’s had off this year but I wonder if she takes a lot of sick leave?
I'm not sure but I know she only works Tues-Fri but what she does is have say 2 days off (so Tues and weds for example) and then makes it out like she's got nearly a week off but she doesn't really use that many holidays. She definitely seems to max out sick days too like the other week when she "had a stomach bug" and took a day off even though she is working from home so technically could have still worked, but by like 4pm she was getting ready for a night out. Honestly I don't know how she's still employed.

Reactions: 6
She is most definitely a completely different person on twitter than what she portrays to be on instagram 🤣🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.