Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘break’ lasted long :unsure: trolling ‘in the style’ but she constantly does clothes hauls from them? She’s an embarrassment. Maybe giving them grief makes her feel better about herself though🤷‍♀️ who knows.
They’ll just block her, they did when I commented on a Chessie King piece and it’ll wind her up so much 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her ‘break’ lasted long :unsure: trolling ‘in the style’ but she constantly does clothes hauls from them? She’s an embarrassment. Maybe giving them grief makes her feel better about herself though🤷‍♀️ who knows.
I was just coming on to say that didn't take long. So anxious she has time to troll 'in the style' who don't give a tit! My friend takes an 18 and has bought from them with no issues. Maybe Lucy should buy the correct size. I returned for free! That part confuses me!

Reactions: 4
So she is back off her break from insta for anxiety issues to comment about a fast fashion clothing brand and leave comments about not having bigger sizes available. Mate, have an actual day off. In The Style isn’t exactly worth getting angry over is it? It’s clearly a tit brand with tit clothes. She’s had bad experiences herself many times and continues to buy from them? Why? Just so she can pop off on socials and repost it to her story for attention?

Reactions: 9
Oh my god Luce if you are reading this please please stop taking pictures of yourself crying honestly it’s embarrassing. I just don’t get how people can take photos of themselves ugly crying why would you for one ???????? And then post it on social media. I get that it’s good to talk about mental health I just don’t understand how and why you would get a camera out and photograph yourself crying.

And that pinky purple 2 set is hideous 🤢

Reactions: 14
Attention seeking at its finest, she posted the same tit over the weekend & deleted it.

Reactions: 5
Another ridiculous crying picture. It’s people like her that make others not take mental health seriously.
I wonder how many pictures were taken before just to get the right one with the lips sticking out, Then obviously the most logical thing is to create a split picture through teary eyes. That last thing I want to do when I’m crying is take a bleeping picture of myself. I used to love her account but everything is just so false now

Reactions: 8
I can honestly say that I’ve never been feeling depressed or having a tit day and suddenly thought ‘I know, I’m going to take a picture of me crying/pouting and share it with the whole world’ is this what you’re meant to do? I’m all for advocating mental health and speaking about it openly, but that for me just attention seeking!!

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ get a grip man! Too many people using mental health for fashion. Disgusting!

Reactions: 8
She really is an attention seeking muppet ...just seen her cinema post off the back of her fully made up pouting crying pulling the mental health card post...unbelievable!

Reactions: 4
Can we talk about her removing her mask (from her mouth and nose) to do a bleeping Instagram story whilst still inside the building!?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She needs to go to the doctor and ask for help. She goes from allegedly depressed to almost manically happy. That isn’t right at all.

Reactions: 7
She needs to go to the doctor and ask for help. She goes from allegedly depressed to almost manically happy. That isn’t right at all.
Mental health issues and excessive alcohol consumption...not a good combination!

It's probably the alcohol and drug highs and come downs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.