Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re welcome
🤭 oh my gosh. I’m actually stunned at how trashy she looks. What a shame.
I honestly don’t know whether to feel sorry for her or whether she’s actually trolling everyone and it’s a joke.
She needs to size up to the wide fit calf boots. Those ones don’t fit her, they’re so stretched and her knees are hanging over them, when they’re meant to be loose like the ankle area.

Reactions: 1
🤭 oh my gosh. I’m actually stunned at how trashy she looks. What a shame.
I honestly don’t know whether to feel sorry for her or whether she’s actually trolling everyone and it’s a joke.
She needs to size up to the wide fit calf boots. Those ones don’t fit her, they’re so stretched and her knees are hanging over them, when they’re meant to be loose like the ankle area.
Pretty sure she said they are the wide fit boots.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed she’s seemingly fallen out with the random group of girls she was “besties” during lockdown?? Seems like her latest post is about them?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed she’s seemingly fallen out with the random group of girls she was “besties” during lockdown?? Seems like her latest post is about them?
Oh lol just seen her post now. So she's one of those "I'm not like the other girls" girls. 'Girls eh, all they do is backstab each other. C'mon Ross let's go, I need to buy more Funko Pops and Wands' 🙄
Ironic considering she is probably one of the rudest people I've ever seen replying to followers on insta...then the post asking who's in Fife🙈 is she trying to make new friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her latest grid post - it’s taken me time & courage to post this? Well why? Who asked you to, what have you done it for? These big dramatic posts always puzzle me - no one asks you to do it, you do it for attention & likes. Thirsty people desperate for validation from absolute strangers !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her latest grid post - it’s taken me time & courage to post this? Well why? Who asked you to, what have you done it for? These big dramatic posts always puzzle me - no one asks you to do it, you do it for attention & likes. Thirsty people desperate for validation from absolute strangers !!
Yes 💯

If you generally need All this validation From strangers on the net you need to speak to someone in Private, or like her just boils down to attention. A public fake happy life on Instagram is over with. Not being funny by her Twitter I don’t feel any sympathy for her she just tries so hard to portray this poor her with her mental health for likes and freebies on Instagram and her actual true self if shown on her Twitter. It’s all just a front it’s fake af and I’m over these influencers and These instagram dickheads

Reactions: 8
As if she has the cheek to slag off the Kardashians when she has ignored and flouted the Covid rules since March!!!

As if she has the cheek to slag off the Kardashians when she has ignored and flouted the Covid rules since March!!!
Openly as well! Ironically until the island trip they've actually followed rules better than her. How many weekends away have her and the druggie had? Pot kettle black!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.