Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scrunchie trend really needs to be over. No woman looks good with a giant scrunchie plonked on top of her head with a troll style ponytail sticking up out of it. Make it stop ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The scrunchie trend really needs to be over. No woman looks good with a giant scrunchie plonked on top of her head with a troll style ponytail sticking up out of it. Make it stop ✋
WAAAAAHH I’m sitting on my couch with my hair exactly like that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WAAAAAHH I’m sitting on my couch with my hair exactly like that 😂😂😂
I am too! But I also don’t feel the need to upload the most cringe video to insta with that as the focal point! 😂 I’m actually embarrassed for her, does she think that looks good?

Reactions: 3
For a body positive account I was shocked to see she is transphobic! Have a gander on her Twitter likes, I always try see the best in people but she just feels so negative!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
For a body positive account I was shocked to see she is transphobic! Have a gander on her Twitter likes, I always try see the best in people but she just feels so negative!
Somehow I assume she'd be above this, but then she loves JK Rowling, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ she'll do anything to suit her agenda.
Had a look at her likes there, complaining about Nicola Sturgeon taking in lockdown restrictions in one breath and then liking tweets about people not breaking restrictions in another.
All she is worried about is whether she can get to Turkey for a holiday or not 🙄

Her and her boyfriend also have retweeted a few digs about girls who do only fans.. seems she’s the only one who’s allowed to take her clothes off on the internet 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and her boyfriend also have retweeted a few digs about girls who do only fans.. seems she’s the only one who’s allowed to take her clothes off on the internet 🙄🙄🙄
When I read this I almost choked... how can she be precious about only fans when we’ve all seen her camel toe and nipple piercings 😳

Reactions: 3
When I read this I almost choked... how can she be precious about only fans when we’ve all seen her camel toe and nipple piercings 😳
I’m sure if she was to do it it would fine and she’d be all for it. But no so much for supporting other women 😉 go back to posting your forced crying posts for attention bby gurl.

And for liking those other posts relating in gobsmacked but also not, in fact I’d stoop to her level and say she’s probs jealous that they’d be someone much prettier and attractive than her and she’ll hate that.

Curvyluce is repulsive and her fella well birds of a feather flock together, burp! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.