Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bloody scrunchies I swear she must have a colour for every outfit and what is that lipstick she wears it absolutely horrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That pink thing is extremely unflattering & the God awful matching scrunchy on the top of her head just finishes it off!

• Haha
Surely she isn’t booting off on stories about stuff she doesn’t want to see on Instagram (reels) while posting trash underwear freebie photos and tagging unrelated content such as MENTAL HEALTH. She’s a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a complete prick. I genuinely only watch her stories when I feel that I can handle a high level of annoyance 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
But doesn't lockdown mean no unnecessary travel ?
Is she ' allowed ' to leave Scotland?
Not in Scotland but seriously doubt she should be leaving and noone should be drink driving in 2020 for duck sakes unless one of them is on the noncahol 🤔 she's a tit

Reactions: 4
Not in Scotland but seriously doubt she should be leaving and noone should be drink driving in 2020 for duck sakes unless one of them is on the noncahol 🤔 she's a tit
I wondered the same! Ugh! Boils my piss it really does! I have families that have to see their relatives through windows, families of my dying patients having to decide who goes in the room. Then you have these arseholes

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She looks like Kat Slater in that dress, boots and jacket combo. Who the duck wears that!?
That dress needs ironed for a start but it looks like something I'd put on on holiday to laze about the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.