Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a skill right there matching your tan to your hair or has she matched her hair to her tan....🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is very I'm 15 and need attention ask me if I'm OK. I'm not putting down anyone regarding anxiety or depression, both are a bleeping bleep to handle but I can't imagine posting that if genuine.

Reactions: 17
That story has really wound me up. She could have easily just gone off if she was struggling or done a blank screen saying she needs a break. You can see she’s clearly just cried at a film or something the head

Reactions: 3
That story has really wound me up. She could have easily just gone off if she was struggling or done a blank screen saying she needs a break. You can see she’s clearly just cried at a film or something the head
She's a head and her Harry potter wand stuff is available on most of the Chinese sites.

She has gone through the trouble of going onto tiktok... looking up the song to go with that video.... made the video of her crying... saved it... then switched to instagram and loaded it onto her stories and covered up the fact it is indeed a tiktok by placing the wording over her tiktok name in the corner 🙈 why not use that effort when shes feeling low to instead go and speak with someone who cares about her and can genuinely help her rather than seeking validation from strangers on the internet.....

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Attention seeking can be a part of mental health conditions so it doesn't surprise me; especially from people who want to be well-known on social media. Its insecurity and narcissim at its finest.

It is an incredibly narcissistic thing to do.

I couldn’t imagine doing it, I’m on day 3 of the worst feelings I’ve had in my life. I’m not normally one to struggle but like many this year has got to me and my 10 year relationship has come to an end this week (after months of lying and cheating from him). I’ve spent the majority of the last 3 days on the sofa just crying, hardly eaten, not looking after myself at all - I work in mental health so know what I should do to feel better and there’s not a chance in hell i’d even contemplate pulling my phone out to record myself, never mind a full face of makeup. I haven’t even told most people, the only reason I’ve written this is because it’s anonymous. It’s such a bad message to send out to her impressionable followers

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I couldn’t imagine doing it, I’m on day 3 of the worst feelings I’ve had in my life. I’m not normally one to struggle but like many this year has got to me and my 10 year relationship has come to an end this week (after months of lying and cheating from him). I’ve spent the majority of the last 3 days on the sofa just crying, hardly eaten, not looking after myself at all - I work in mental health so know what I should do to feel better and there’s not a chance in hell i’d even contemplate pulling my phone out to record myself, never mind a full face of makeup. I haven’t even told most people, the only reason I’ve written this is because it’s anonymous. It’s such a bad message to send out to her impressionable followers
Ive been through similar during lockdown with my partner. Its horrid. I hope youre feeling stronger soon ❤

• Heart
She would do well to just delete insta as a whole. I imagine it’s the worst thing when your MH is suffering

Reactions: 4

One of my closest friends has just been through a very similar situation over the past few months & it was heartbreaking to see her so completely broken. 4 months in & shes is doing much, much better. It not might feel like it now, but I promise you will be ok. Time & tears are healing. Sending you love ❤ Xx

• Heart
Fuckkkkkkkkk sake. Can’t she cry to her offline huns/aNgELs or her drugged up bloke? I’m all for sharing how you feel but don’t share that then say you’re going offline cos that’s gonna worry the girls who follow her if they can’t get in touch? No? Ugh I hate social media sometimes!!!!

She can’t stay away - she needs the validation from strangers. I really hope she gets some help, counselling perhaps. Anxiety can be the worst and insta is not the place to vent.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.