Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s actually my review at the top from design twins!!!

hahaha first time posted long time lurker!
It took me almost a year to get that money back and it the biggest bullshit run around! I followed all their pages when the design twins all fell to the tit and they lied over the phone 4 times about my tracking ID and then just stopped responding to my emails and calls and then shut down.
Anyway. I’m so glad I’m not the only person who was like. Holy tit dude, stop calling yourself a “single mum” who’s been broke and built everything back with her bare hands. It blows my mind the amount of times a week she recaps her “life journey” I just never see anyone so self obsessed
I can’t imagine how infuriating it must be for you to listen to her big note herself as being such an amazing person who has built several million dollar businesses. I’m infuriated for you!!!!

Reactions: 5
So this is interesting …

This is a screengrab from her story yesterday. This floorplan, labeled “Karen’s Top Floor” is the same one she is working with in today’s story. But this is not a single family residence.

The layout, with multiple back-to-back, identical (mirrored) rooms and bathrooms, tells me it’s a public or semi-public building. It appears to be some sort of a dormitory maybe, like in a school, or a rehab center, or something along those lines. (@not_the_kids might be on to something with the church affiliation, maybe a church camp?) At any rate, it’s for damn sure NOT a luxury residence like she has been banging on about.

Don‘t know who “Karen” is but maybe she is Crystal’s new cult leader and this is the communal living building 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So this is interesting …

This is a screengrab from her story yesterday. This floorplan, labeled “Karen’s Top Floor” is the same one she is working with in today’s story. But this is not a single family residence.

The layout, with multiple back-to-back, identical (mirrored) rooms and bathrooms, tells me it’s a public or semi-public building. It appears to be some sort of a dormitory maybe, like in a school, or a rehab center, or something along those lines. (@not_the_kids might be on to something with the church affiliation, maybe a church camp?) At any rate, it’s for damn sure NOT a luxury residence like she has been banging on about.

Don‘t know who “Karen” is but maybe she is Crystal’s new cult leader and this is the communal living building 😂
Crystal also has a Pinterest folder called “Karen’s house” - maybe that will dish up more clues!

I’m still chuckling from her latest story. You can’t become a qualified builder or tradesperson just by “watching” Crystal, sorry babe 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crystal also has a Pinterest folder called “Karen’s house” - maybe that will dish up more clues!

I’m still chuckling from her latest story. You can’t become a qualified builder or tradesperson just by “watching” Crystal, sorry babe 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just checked out her Pinterest board and everything she’s pinned definitely looks like residential stuff. Maybe they’re converting a property that used to be public or semi-public and those are the original plans, not the renovation plans. If that‘s not the case, and those floor plans are for the finished house, then it is faaaaar from luxury. It looks very basic, utilitarian and not in the slightest way custom or unique.

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine how infuriating it must be for you to listen to her big note herself as being such an amazing person who has built several million dollar businesses. I’m infuriated for you!!!!
To be fair, I think when I purchase this order crystal had already been booted from everything because within a week she had lost access to the design twins page. What’s sad is I bought that artwork as a rare gift for myself to grieve the loss of a baby and IVF round. And the actual disaster that followed it really just sucked when we were already in such a sad part of our lives. Just goes to show you everyone has a story and ripping people off might be just another day for them but really sucks for the other people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry for your loss and the turmoil of Design Twins. I hope you’re truly happy, whatever path you are on unlike Crystal who manically fakes her happiness.

On another note, I think it’s called glued to a tv in a soundproof box dumbass.
Poor kid has to sit on a concrete block while his mum has another manic episode

• Sad
  • Angry
Poor kid has to sit on a concrete block while his mum has another manic episode
Then stop making your kid’s life so chaotic, you dumb witch!

God forbid she make some snacks, sit her worthless ass down beside him for a cuddle and watch something together.
Instead she closes him in a room, like a dog in a kennel, while she dances around like a pre-pubescent girl with her besties. And then to be so daft that she thinks it’s cute to film it all and advertise to the world what an absolute tit mum she is.

She’s just so craazzyyy, guys! (Insert her pulling a stupid bleeping face here).
No Crystal, proudly making “crazy” and “chaotic” your brand is pathetic, not alluring. You are not intruiging. You’re an unstable woman who deeply needs psychological counseling. You’re bleeping failing as a mum, the only truly important job you’ll ever have.

This witch is drunk off her ass and dancing on tables. While she is ignoring her son.

I hope her kid’s dads are tracking every second of her tit, she is so unfit to have any visitation.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Second night running when she should be connecting with the child she lost custody of that she’s off her tits, house littered with wine bottles, acting a fool.

You’d think Smart Home Australia and Bunnings would have an issue with this image since she uses their brands for clout so much.

I thought the whole point of creating a private account was to firewall off the stupid tit she does that is damaging her brand affiliations and business partnerships? It kind of negates that point when you post the stupid tit to your business account first but tag the private account for posterity.

And could she make that tag for her “secret” account any bigger? Fuuuck she’s dumb.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Second night running when she should be connecting with the child she lost custody of that she’s off her tits, house littered with wine bottles, acting a fool.

You’d think Smart Home Australia and Bunnings would have an issue with this image since she uses their brands for clout so much.

I thought the whole point of creating a private account was to firewall off the stupid tit she does that is damaging her brand affiliations and business partnerships? It kind of negates that point when you post the stupid tit to your business account first but tag the private account for posterity.

And could she make that tag for her “secret” account any bigger? Fuuuck she’s dumb.
I can’t even with her today 🤦🏼‍♀️

If you have a look over at smart home australia they haven’t plugged her once. Anything curtain related is not linked to her at all. Speaks volumes.
And as much as she likes to think Bunnings have signed her up, that didn’t happen....
They are just stuck with a 2cm “crystal” on the packages on some of their curtains 😂😂😂😂.
As for this new private Insta account she is shouting out- I am confused!!!’ 44 posts to zero followers. Must have been killing her doing all her selfies to no one.

• Haha
It made me feel sick. Those videos 2 nights in a row…. On the rare occasions her very young child is with her…. She spends a day in bed designing…. And then has a teenage style house party 2 nights in a row with a bunch of people who looked completely off their heads. How does the other parent accept this being on public social media and still willingly send the child to her for visits? Mind you, check the child’s own Instagram stories for him ‘out cold’ (no doubt from 2 wild nights of little sleep at mums place) earlier today. So you’ve gotta think neither parent has any clue.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has one product to hawk and can’t be fucked to make it look good.
I guess steaming your cheap ass curtains would be too much effort, Crystal?
Is “grabbed my wrinkled, dirty bed sheet out of the hamper and threw it over a rod” the vibe you’re going for?
No wonder Smart Home don’t ever repost you, they must be embarrassed you’re make their product look so crappy.

After ignoring her child all weekend to act like a drunken fool in front of him, with a house full of strangers,
she posts Bible verses and pictures of her cross. What a phony B.

416CFB5F-1F61-4598-AB0D-3D3529C51F1B.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can anyone see how many followers she has lost recently? Dropped from 117k to 116k…… was it from the shenanigans on the weekend?

Reactions: 4
Can anyone see how many followers she has lost recently? Dropped from 117k to 116k…… was it from the shenanigans on the weekend?
oh- didn’t think to look!
She picked up a heaps with one collab recently I think. Maybe a few of those have rethought the follow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.