Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely riveting content!

Wait, I think I could have a go at this influencer thing -
Something I love to do every morning is brush my teeth. Even when I’m away on holiday. Does anybody else love brushing their teeth every morning?
Can you do a one hour podcast on how you brush your teeth please? Because that would be such knowledge we all need imparted to us because you obviously do it better than everyone else 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you do a one hour podcast on how you brush your teeth please? Because that would be such knowledge we all need imparted to us because you obviously do it better than everyone else 😂😂😂
@showinguphere do you have any spots left in your teeth brushing masterclass? I’m desperate to attend. Will pay even if I’ve missed the $777 early bird deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure! I mean, I just have to repeat the same 4 sentences over and over again for the whole hour, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else clock that her ‘fave family’ she visited was former cricketer Glen McGrath and wife? The sharing of video and photos of their young child…. Not cool. Felt very off… like most things Crystal really!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else clock that her ‘fave family’ she visited was former cricketer Glen McGrath and wife? The sharing of video and photos of their young child…. Not cool. Felt very off… like most things Crystal really!
she loves to name drop. If it was anyone “not known” she wouldn’t even post them.

Reactions: 4
What do you think she means? Is she going to… start a photo album?!? Scrapbook?!? 🤪 Do ‘crazy’ moments even occur if they aren’t shared on the IG for all to see?!?
B2E578EE-5DE8-4135-87C9-89617B03E495.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do you think she means? Is she going to… start a photo album?!? Scrapbook?!? 🤪 Do ‘crazy’ moments even occur if they aren’t shared on the IG for all to see?!? View attachment 1660434
Scrapbook, hahaha 🤣 So true, all of it.

I wonder if her “business partner” has told her to reign it in with combining work posts and her “crazy life” because it’s severely damaging the brand and credibility they are trying to build. To save face, she’s acting like it was her idea to move her personal life off of the page that has the high following, rather than starting over with a fresh biz account where she’d have to start from zero.

Who do we know that also recently did this????
Her best mate, Leila.

Same tit, different scamfluencer.

Reactions: 10
If she actually follows through (which I firmly believe she won’t as she can’t help oversharing) her engagement will drop dramatically
It’s a load of hogwash.
just like the two week break from Insta stories she declared she was having and didn’t last 2 minutes.
She thrives on the attention.
But agree there has been some sort of communication to her from someone that what she shares on there isn’t appropriate for work.
And look at the homepage, Crystal,That is not a “personal” account. Load of BS that you started it for that. You have jumped on that narrative to explain your crazy over sharing.

Her page was NEVER a personal account. You can check her settings and see it was always crystalbailey.co and she started it up when the hubby locked her out of the Design Twins insta, so she had to start a new one for her biz. Does she ever not lie?

I wonder if her “business partner” has told her to reign it in with combining work posts and her “crazy life” because it’s severely damaging the brand and credibility they are trying to build. To save face, she’s acting like it was her idea to move her personal life off of the page that has the high following, rather than starting over with a fresh biz account where she’d have to start from zero.

Who do we know that also recently did this????
Her best mate, Leila.

Same tit, different scamfluencer.
She was probably given the message to calm tf down after her manic day of posting herself crying at the beach and then singing to herself like a crazy person in the middle of a crowded party. That unhinged behaviour would make any serious business person affiliated with her tit their pants.

But of course the reason she says she’s finally showing some restraint (remains to be seen) and not advertising every second of her terrible judgement and lack of impulse control is because of her trolls on tattle 🙄 Give me a bleeping break.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh dear- Crystal has had a meltdown about Tattle.
I love how she mentioned again that her fiend (Leila) was the person that let her know she was being discussed on tattle. 😂 That’s some friend, aye? Why not just let her be none the wiser? Because misery loves company and she wanted Crystal to know she was being scrutinized too! A little knife between the ribs.

Also, Crystal, the more you mention it the more people are going to be curious and search it out 🤷🏼‍♀️ So unless you want to direct them here to a breakdown of all of your craziest moments, maybe 🤐 But that would require mature reasoning on your part which you’ve made abundantly clear you don’t possess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Crystal, please join the discussion and maybe you can explain how we have misinterpreted everything you put out there?

• Haha
Had to laugh when she said she wasn't going to post anything anymore about her love life. And once again she has a warped sense of time, saying the relationship with Gramps was 6 months ago when it's only been four. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.