Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckkkk when is she going to drop this pathetic content grab of a story?!

And Darl, you aren't a 'solo Mumma' you are barely a Mumma for duck sake.

Reactions: 7
Fuckkkk when is she going to drop this pathetic content grab of a story?!

And Darl, you aren't a 'solo Mumma' you are barely a Mumma for duck sake.
Dear Crystal. You are not a builder. That requires an apprenticeship and many hours and years on the job. duck off with making tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is obsessed with the idea of her podcast. Give us strength. God it will be boring
The way she rambles on about tit that she thinks is so profound but it’s really just banal, watered-down, regurgitated material that she lifts from other “aspirational” scamfluencers. The poor thing is so embarrassing.

9 slides and she spoke about healing 4 times duck me you think she’s done all the healing she can by now. Healing must be the new word of the season

• Haha
9 slides and she spoke about healing 4 times duck me you think she’s done all the healing she can by now. Healing must be the new word of the season
She spends half her day reminiscing about her past. Get out your hot glue gun, build a bridge and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can't she put her phone/camera down for ONE FREAKIN SECOND?!!!! These are things that should be private. God, I can't with this woman. The woman who loves to hear herself talk. And talk. And talk. And says the same thing over & over again. 🙄

Attachments

Much of what she says is lies, too.

She tagged a ceiling in Greece and said it was one of her ‘designs’. 🙄 Crystal has never been to Greece so she wouldn’t realise rustic ceilings are a dime a dozen there, plus the photo looked like a stock image.

I notice she only tags about three different businesses that have used her ‘design services’. A real designer would be able to tag every client.

• Haha
So she has finally designed a great life where she can actually see her youngest kid more regularly. We’ll just not mention the other son in Tamworth who she now doesn’t see regularly. Poor kid. I really hope he is getting therapy. Imagine watching that on your Mum’s stories? Her celebrating having built her dream life up seeing your half sibling and not you? It’s so bogan.

• Sad
I’m not sure why she needed to share both her small sons crying at, I suppose, her going to Bali or somewhere.

Does she think it demonstrated what a loved and treasured mother she is to her followers? Because the children looked traumatised and she looked selfish to me.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure why she needed to share both her small sons crying at, I suppose, her going to Bali or somewhere.

Does she think it demonstrated what a loved and treasured mother she is to her followers? Because the children looked traumatised and she looked selfish to me.
Classic Narcissistic- look how everyone loves me- behaviour. Made me want to cry

Enough with the ‘I’ve created my dream life’! Do your sons think that, Crystal? What about your son in Tamworth?

Can anyone shed any light? Has she ever had both boys living with her? In Sydney? Did the older boy live with her and new partner?

What the duck is wrong with these people??? First Leila, and now Crystal, with the half naked photos of their young children up for the world to see. 💯 @Luvnaps, there is just no bleeping need to do that and it’s gross and dangerous.

And the dribble that comes out of this woman’s mouth... “I’ve healed from my past..I learned that you can’t live there and need to look forward, but I’m going to mention my past every 5mins in my business account that I said only a few days ago I would keep strictly professional..oh but look! here I am posting pics of my kids, my sister’s boob flash and #wildmumsgonebad” 🙄

And the social analytics share 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not at all in response to a recent post on here 😏

A - quality time with your son is not getting off your tits drunk with a house full of strangers instead of spending one-on-one time with him

B - you could have ALWAYS been the mum you dreamed of being all those years ago if you actually wanted to prioritize it. It was always your choice. But you’re selfish as duck and you’d rather do tit like swan off to Bali for 6 months.

The bullshit she has herself convinced of. I loathe how these narcissistic twats like Crystal and Leila try to pass themselves off as great mums. Meanwhile they’re exposing their kids to trauma they may never get over.

Attachments

• Heart
A - quality time with your son is not getting off your tits drunk with a house full of strangers instead of spending one-on-one time with him

B - you could have ALWAYS been the mum you dreamed of being all those years ago if you actually wanted to prioritize it. It was always your choice. But you’re selfish as duck and you’d rather do tit like swan off to Bali for 6 months.

The bullshit she has herself convinced of. I loathe how these narcissistic twats like Crystal and Leila try to pass themselves off as great mums. Meanwhile they’re exposing their kids to trauma they may never get over.
'Dreams take time'

Does she realise raising your OWN children isn't a 'dream' and something you 'work towards' majority of Mothers have their children from birth and raise them?!

She is cooked.

Reactions: 12
She’s leaving out some key information in her narrative about WHY she only saw her son five times a year. 🙄

She’s leaving out some key information in her narrative about WHY she only saw her son five times a year. 🙄
I would love to know the full back story.
You have to duck up in a major way to lose primary custody of not one but two children.
Was she institutionalized for a substantial period of time?
Whatever she did to lose custody she is still doing, otherwise she wouldn’t have such limited visitation.
-OR- she could have decided that being a full time mum wasn‘t for her and she chose not to ask for primary custody. Given her narcissism, her immaturity and instability both scenarios are plausible.

Reactions: 9
I never check analytics??? You just posted analytics that you obviously checked???!!!!! Crystal has an engagement rate of 0.22% on Insta :ROFLMAO: she probably has more engagement from 'nasty trolls' than her actual followers. She should be thanking us!!! 1% is considered low Crystal, you are 5 times less than that. Pathetic.

Attachments

I never check analytics??? You just posted analytics that you obviously checked???!!!!! Crystal has an engagement rate of 0.22% on Insta :ROFLMAO: she probably has more engagement from 'nasty trolls' than her actual followers. She should be thanking us!!! 1% is considered low Crystal, you are 5 times less than that. Pathetic.
HAHAHAHA does she really thing she 'inspires, educates or influencers' ANYONE?!

People watch her because she is a god damn bleeping joke. She brings NOTHING to the table but the same dribble day after day?!

Go get em tiger!

• Haha
Dunno about you guys, but it would take me a LOT of soul-sista-searching to spiritually heal from a 51% increase in the price of her rental from 2020………. Also, if anyone’s keen, her much yearned for dream home is available for a few weeks in January. :ROFLMAO:

3F6B1EFD-8238-4873-B243-2D42B2D41EF8.jpeg

F7E98A05-93B1-4826-B3F0-D33D21D28B20.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.