Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why was she so focused on the gramps thing?

CRYSTAL - PSA: The reason you have a thread on here is NOT because anyone here is jealous or comparing themselves to you - quite the contrary in fact. No, the reason you exist in this space in the first place is because you STOLE FROM PEOPLE. We aren’t bored, we are upset for the people you’ve swindled in the past and concerned for the ones you’ll scam in the future. It’s a community service we run here.

You took people’s hard-earned money and pocketed it for yourself. You neglected to fulfil orders in nearly all of your “businesses” and that’s the whole bloody point why you keep having to start over. 🤦🏼‍♀️

If you weren’t a THIEF, a snake and an imposter, you wouldn’t even be on here. Honestly, how can you be so thick???

Reactions: 13
Christttt what medicated rant is she on now!?

'My last boyfriend 4 years ago' but then dribbles some tit how she was in love 6 months ago!?

She does realize she POSTED that dumpster fire 'relationship' for all to see yes!?

And who does this jobless, scamming asshole think she will inspire!? Like honestly!?

Reactions: 7
And why was she so focused on the gramps thing?

CRYSTAL - PSA: The reason you have a thread on here is NOT because anyone here is jealous or comparing themselves to you - quite the contrary in fact. No, the reason you exist in this space in the first place is because you STOLE FROM PEOPLE. We aren’t bored, we are upset for the people you’ve swindled in the past and concerned for the ones you’ll scam in the future. It’s a community service we run here.

You took people’s hard-earned money and pocketed it for yourself. You neglected to fulfil orders in nearly all of your “businesses” and that’s the whole bloody point why you keep having to start over. 🤦🏼‍♀️

If you weren’t a THIEF, a snake and an imposter, you wouldn’t even be on here. Honestly, how can you be so thick???
100%.
I love it when they go down the my trolls are jealous path, Just cements how limited the self reflective skills are of these narcissists.

And they hate not being able to just hit delete. Or for what they say (read: their bullshit) not to just disappear after 24 hours or whenever they want it gone because it has been screen shot and recorded forever.
Btw Crystal- if there wasn’t so many lies and bullshit being spun, this would not be done in the first place.
But hey, maybe it is me who has no self reflective skills and I am jealous of her...
Oh hang on- here I am in my beautiful home that I own with my kids at the dinner table every night with me. Nope- think I’m good thanks.

Reactions: 13
So Byron not Byron's biggest scammer has admitted to reading here!?

Hi 👋

Why the duck has she made no changes!? Take on board what you are reading Crystal! You are problematic. You lie. You are unstable. If anything do this for those boys THAT WERE TAKEN OFF YOU.

Stop the bullshit woo woo tit. The you inspire people tit. 'I had 7 businesses' the duck!? People will find out.

Enough.

Reactions: 10

Hi 👋

Why the duck has she made no changes!? Take on board what you are reading Crystal! You are problematic. You lie. You are unstable. If anything do this for those boys THAT WERE TAKEN OFF YOU.

Stop the bullshit woo woo tit. The you inspire people tit. 'I had 7 businesses' the duck!? People will find out.

Enough.
The way she and Leila try to spin not being able to build a stable career or life for themselves and their kids as a good thing is HYSTERICAL. What a multi-passionate knob.

Reactions: 12

Hi 👋

Enough.
7 businesses..... hmmmmm. Ok. Because none of them were making money so had to reinvent and move on. We are not bleeping dumb. Smoke and mirrors - the Crystal special.

All her flexes are actually just showing how tit of a person she is….

7 businesses and nothing to show for it…
Can work from anywhere but doesn’t have a home…
Is a single mom but only allowed to see the kids in school holidays…

All her flexes are actually just showing how tit of a person she is….

7 businesses and nothing to show for it…
Can work from anywhere but doesn’t have a home…
Is a single mom but only allowed to see the kids in school holidays…
Which is court ordered. What a flex babes.

Reactions: 7
wow, she is on one today...... Crystal, you have told the same story 5 times a day for the last 3 years we get it, you worked with Lorna Jane, no one cares. Also, whats with the terrible photoshop job on the fake thigh gap. Delusional, narcissistic fool.

Crystal wants to start a 'mums gone wild crew'. Unfortunately for her, most mums want to be at home with their kids, a luxury she doesn't have due to the fact she gave her kids away because she couldn't handle the responsibility. But hey, now she gets to film herself dancing alone like a clown, what great trade off. One day her kids will realise she didn't want them and it's going to crush them that they were traded in for a range of cheap curtains at Bunnings. I feel bad for those poor boys. She needs some serious therapy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Publicly pledges to stop over sharing then proceeds to post 25 incoherent, scattered and rambling stories made at midnight in her pajamas.

Wow.

She’s a piece of work but who is this work wife that get’s into business with someone this manic? Someone who openly admits to being so unskilled at their chosen profession after 13 years, despite going to design school, interning at magazines and tv shows, supposedly getting a 5-story mansion as her first residential commission 4 yrs ago, and is STILL so unqualified she has to watch YouTube videos to bring her up to speed?

Reactions: 9
The ego! There is self belief and then there is arrogance and she is definitely falling into the latter category. I thought a good Christian had a sense of humility about them. pride cometh before fall crystal.

Reactions: 6
She flicks between saying how amazing she is as a designer and how successful, to saying she doesn’t know what she is doing and is learning off you tube. Says her concrete business was so successful but then she ended up in a mental ward when it fell apart. At least she admitted to it falling apart this time. That’s a first.
And yep Crystal, we will be screen shotting your lies and ridiculous posts.

'I lived in Bali'

Christttt it was a holiday you nitwit.

She lives in a fantasy land.

Her poor boys.

• Haha
Everyone caught Crystal saying that last week she reconnected with her spiritual healer in Canada, right?
Not sure why she’d have to do that since her best mate Leila down the road is such a gifted and in-demand psychic healer 🤔

• Haha
Everyone caught Crystal saying that last week she reconnected with her spiritual healer in Canada, right?
Not sure why she’d have to do that since her best mate Leila down the road is such a gifted and in-demand psychic healer 🤔
Yah! Leila should do a LIVE with Crystal. Wouldn't that be something to see?! I'll buy the popcorn! 🤯

• Haha
That’s actually my review at the top from design twins!!!

hahaha first time posted long time lurker!
It took me almost a year to get that money back and it the biggest bullshit run around! I followed all their pages when the design twins all fell to the tit and they lied over the phone 4 times about my tracking ID and then just stopped responding to my emails and calls and then shut down.
Anyway. I’m so glad I’m not the only person who was like. Holy tit dude, stop calling yourself a “single mum” who’s been broke and built everything back with her bare hands. It blows my mind the amount of times a week she recaps her “life journey” I just never see anyone so self obsessed

A little recap for those new to the thread (thanks crystal 😉).

Crystal, while you’re on your healing journey why don’t you take accountability for this too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s actually my review at the top from design twins!!!

hahaha first time posted long time lurker!
It took me almost a year to get that money back and it the biggest bullshit run around! I followed all their pages when the design twins all fell to the tit and they lied over the phone 4 times about my tracking ID and then just stopped responding to my emails and calls and then shut down.
Anyway. I’m so glad I’m not the only person who was like. Holy tit dude, stop calling yourself a “single mum” who’s been broke and built everything back with her bare hands. It blows my mind the amount of times a week she recaps her “life journey” I just never see anyone so self obsessed
Unbelievable to hear what you went through! She just sucks. You hear that, Crystal? The way you scammed those people. And now acting like you've got these successful businesses when you're a fraud. I'm so sick of hearing your 'journey" & the endless "new seasons". Please spare us a podcast! You'd have one listener-YOURSELF!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.