Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only got 41 followers over there, it won’t last long. She needs attention too much to firewall off her crazy to just TikTok. We’ve seen her try to do that before with various other Insta accounts and it never materialized. She makes feeble attempts at keeping her main account professional but just can’t pull it off.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So Crystal tries to panic sell mentoring and 3 day challenges and retreats around running successful businesses and has even used the words of being “financially independent” just this week. Next minute… her laptop gets wet and it’s an utter crisis. We can take from her posts that this much experienced business woman cannot afford say a few hundred dollars to replace a keyboard or a couple of thousand to just buy a new laptop. That my friend, is not a sustainable business, if you can’t manage to replace a basic not that expensive tool when you need to (and let’s not forget it wouldn’t be the first time this has happened).

She is obviously on the verge of a major $ stress breakdown… a common theme when this seems to happen is trying to revive multiple different accounts or platforms. Probably due to her past history of having to walk away from design twins and losing the brand and followers she had built up.

life doesn’t have to be this way Crystal. You don’t need to teach and save everyone else. Get a job and enjoy the freedom of a wage coming into your bank account every fortnight. It can be liberating!!

Reactions: 14
It’s bizarre, isn’t it?? Even more bizarre that she thinks people are going to buy it when she’s never mentioned it before.
It’s as if all of the sudden she’s got this parallel universe running in her head where she has actually accomplished something. Either that or she’s told a lie about her credentials to someone she wants to work with and thinks if she just throws it out there now in casual conversation as if it’s true they’ll believe her. Who knows what’s going on in that chaotic head of hers. The ease with which she lies is disturbing.
I wouldn’t mind betting the “leadership role” she’s referring to is herself mentoring women via her Instagram stories. She’s so deluded that she probably thinks her time spent “taking a break from social media” was her stepping down from a leadership position. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, so you’re not going home because you miss your kids? You’re going home to fulfill your contractual agreement with the home builder? Why not just say that, Crystal? Is it because you weren’t planning on having to do it and were forced to? Is that what the “hard” meeting was? Maybe they said look we didn’t get the turnout you promised from the first home tours you did so you need to do it again to earn the money we paid you? Or maybe you ignored in your contract where you were committed to do these tours at certain time increments and thought you could blow it off for your Bali holiday? You did coincidentally announce that you were going home to see London about 18 hours after you had that hard meeting. Or perhaps you’re just using pre-recorded home tours to cover for whatever you're REALLY having to go home for? Gonna be tied up for a few days with something you don’t want anyone to know about, maybe?

One thing you can always count on with Crystal is that she’s never telling the truth, she’s always spinning the narrative to make herself look better.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Your dream is to start a cushion cover shop?
All your blathering on about chasing your dreams, open the bloody shop then!

Crystal, a meltdown over a laptop is not exactly a sign your business is thriving.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Crystal, a meltdown over a laptop is not exactly a sign your business is thriving.
Cushions are the "jewels inside of a space"?? Who knew?! 🤭

• Haha

She’s selling an entire furniture store’s worth of furniture on her Crystal Bailey Studio linktree but you know what is not on there? Pillows. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that I mentioned yesterday that she should work at pillow talk is wild. I would never have suggested Adairs because they actually have nice products and pillow talk just that little bit daggier

Oh, so you’re not going home because you miss your kids? You’re going home to fulfill your contractual agreement with the home builder? Why not just say that, Crystal? Is it because you weren’t planning on having to do it and were forced to? Is that what the “hard” meeting was? Maybe they said look we didn’t get the turnout you promised from the first home tours you did so you need to do it again to earn the money we paid you? Or maybe you ignored in your contract where you were committed to do these tours at certain time increments and thought you could blow it off for your Bali holiday? You did coincidentally announce that you were going home to see London about 18 hours after you had that hard meeting. Or perhaps you’re just using pre-recorded home tours to cover for whatever you're REALLY having to go home for? Gonna be tied up for a few days with something you don’t want anyone to know about, maybe?

One thing you can always count on with Crystal is that she’s never telling the truth, she’s always spinning the narrative to make herself look better.
I think you're right @EveryDaysASoulDay, that all adds up.

Anyone notice the way she keeps looking at the camera when she does these "tours"? Kinda creepy to me & not professional. But then all she did there was move the chairs & cushions. 🥱 I wonder if the company who hired her regretted it. She added extra extensions to her hair so it overwhelms her face & the dress wasn't flattering on her. Jmo.

Anytime she starts her sentence with "Honestly" we know it's a lie, regarding her sons. But to say she would "still love a girl maybe one day as these boys love fighting and gaming" is just hurtful, especially when they read that. She gushed over that little girl she sees everytime she goes to Bali, her boys probably saw that too. 😓

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She honestly needs to get off social media and get a job at pillow talk
Could you imagine having to work with her all day or even just being a customer walking in “so six years ago I had a multimillion dollar business before I decided to walk away from it all...blah blah blah”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I started my business 10 years ago at 29 years old, I was a single mum that had just $10 in my bank
Oh. You mean that business called Design Twins, that was named that because you started it with your husband, and you always called each other ‘twinny’ because you were so much alike?

When I walked away from all of that
Oh. You mean when you were dragged away from the store and thrown in jail and then the psyche ward because you attacked your husband with a knife? When you were thrown out of the business by a judge and were broke, had your car repo’d and kicked out of your home because you were burning through money you didn’t have? Is that what we’re calling “walked away from” now?

Crystal Bailey - lies like a rug. If she’s talking she’s lying.
Not the concrete’d plastic cup 💀💀💀
---
The sheer entitled audacity of this deluded witch to think that anything she has to offer is worth $10,000.
She spends her life perpetually failing. She is the very definition of a loser.
This question doesn’t even make sense 🤣 so bleeping sick of her self righteous bullshit, crapping all over anyone who has a full time job or can’t work from ‘anywhere’

Last edited:
So did she fly home because she had an obligation to Metricon? To do a “dream home tour’ tomorrow? How much did she spend flying back and forth from Bali surely that’s a hefty chunk of whatever they’re paying her

Reactions: 3
Yeah what she had posted is definitely pre recorded in that unflattering dress but when she talked about taking us on a tour later I thought maybe it would be something new but it’s the same tit

Reactions: 3
And how much is she getting paid to just walk around and run her hand along the soft furnishings that aren’t included in the actual house and a voiceover that literally gives no information about the actual house they’re trying to sell

Yeah what she had posted is definitely pre recorded in that unflattering dress but when she talked about taking us on a tour later I thought maybe it would be something new but it’s the same tit
I actually can’t cope with how bad she looks in that dress. Girl, you’re a ‘stylist’ you karate chop your pillows but wear a shapeless sack, snatch your waist for a little shape 🙅🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Only 7 comments in the last 6 hours on her grid post that included the home builder's Insta page. She's really drawing the buyers in...😬

Reactions: 2