Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s 5 and a half hours drive to see your son. That poor poor kid. I hope he can find some contentment and be settled

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is he the older one? So she said ‘to no children’. What about the other one?
Yes, Jonny is the older one. She lost primary custody of London last year. She only had him for like 6 months before that happened. You only see London with her because his dad is local. As best we can tell she might have him weekends, maybe one day per week, if that. She didn’t fess up to it for the longest time and then made a huge deal of posting obviously edited text exchanges between her and London’s dad. Claiming the dad was an abusive narcissist but in reality she couldn’t be bothered to get him to his juijitsu classes (after bragging she only worked 3 hrs/day) and then would do shady tit like block his dad’s number from his phone so he couldn’t contact him. These screeencaps were from last March …

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That story was rough I found it hard not to feel sorry for her. At least she was honest and not putting a spin on it as frustrating as it is to follow along as she can’t get her tit together

Reactions: 5
Prioritizing a tattle rattle and some eat tit pray retreat for naive women over the welfare of her sons.

Next time you have a meltdown over us mean bullies on tattle Crystal, remember this was all soooo predictable you selfish cow.

Reactions: 11
Yes, Jonny is the older one. She lost primary custody of London last year. She only had him for like 6 months before that happened. You only see London with her because his dad is local. As best we can tell she might have him weekends, maybe one day per week, if that. She didn’t fess up to it for the longest time and then made a huge deal of posting obviously edited text exchanges between her and London’s dad. Claiming the dad was an abusive narcissist but in reality she couldn’t be bothered to get him to his juijitsu classes (after bragging she only worked 3 hrs/day) and then would do shady tit like block his dad’s number from his phone so he couldn’t contact him. These screeencaps were from last March …
What irks me is the way she recently continued to push the "solo mum with no help narrative" when we here on tattle knew that was never true. I can't imagine how pissed off the 2 fathers & their families were at the lies she spewed, all the damn time. At one time she said she was no longer going to play the "victim" but then continued to do just that.

Reactions: 7
Just so any new viewers have some context, her being an unfit mum isn’t a new thing. It started practically from the moment she got both kids back and had a chance at a do-over and fresh start. She never made the effort with them though, she was too concerned with being a “travelling designer” and trying to look like a jetsetter. These screencaps are also from last March. She had been melting down publicly for a few days, posting crying videos for attention. Which prompted multiple people to be very concerned and contact Jonny’s dad (we’re assuming). Of course she made all of that public as well because she never once prioritized her children’s well-being over her own need for attention.

P.S. this was after she dragged Jonny into school 3 days late to term because she decided flying to Canada to ride dick was more important than getting him settled into his brand new school. She couldn’t even bother to get his school supplies or uniforms sorted until that morning. She then pulled him out of school a couple of times to go with her to Sydney for meetings because she thought that was more important than his education.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I think Crystal choosing to go to Bali and send Johnny to Tamworth during school term was the window of opportunity for him to say he wants to stay in Tamworth. I think that poor kid was stuck with her without a voice and the good luck went his way when this opened up.. so glad he’s out

Reactions: 16
I really hope Johnny has some stability and a whole lot of fun now like a kid should be having at his age. The way he was clearly worrying about his Mum (from the texts she would post herself!) and having to act like the parent in the dynamic wasn’t healthy for him.

Reactions: 11
And there it is, her tearful admission.
I hope prioritizing your trips to Bali over your kids was worth losing custody of them again!
Don’t bother with those crocodile tears, princess. If you really cared about your children they wouldn’t have been the absolute bottom of your priority list all the time. You’ve only got yourself to blame, you grub. You failed them. Again. So pathetic. 😡
So where is the other one, she said going back to no kids but only mentioned Johny???

bleeping witch I have zero sympathy. She has completely fucked her kids over. Can't wait till she is home alone crying herself to sleep when she realises what she has lost. She is kidding herself that the last couple of weeks have been best ever. Those people will very quickly go back to being strangers and she will be left with no one.

Reactions: 10
Just so any new viewers have some context, her being an unfit mum isn’t a new thing. It started practically from the moment she got both kids back and had a chance at a do-over and fresh start. She never made the effort with them though, she was too concerned with being a “travelling designer” and trying to look like a jetsetter. These screencaps are also from last March. She had been melting down publicly for a few days, posting crying videos for attention. Which prompted multiple people to be very concerned and contact Jonny’s dad (we’re assuming). Of course she made all of that public as well because she never once prioritized her children’s well-being over her own need for attention.

P.S. this was after she dragged Jonny into school 3 days late to term because she decided flying to Canada to ride dick was more important than getting him settled into his brand new school. She couldn’t even bother to get his school supplies or uniforms sorted until that morning. She then pulled him out of school a couple of times to go with her to Sydney for meetings because she thought that was more important than his education.
I'd forgotten how defensive she got last year during all of that. Here she was the one oversharing & crying, etc and then tells people to mind their own business!

Reactions: 8

Poor kids she should never have them. How long were the with their dads?

Reactions: 3
That poor bloody kid could have completed his last year of primary schooling in Tamworth with his mates. And he could have completed those crucial first two terms of secondary school at the high school he will now be attending in Tamworth.

The two schools he attended in Byron are fine, but big, busy and can be cliquey. Hard going for a boy from the bush.

Crystal’s selfishness and inability to prioritise her children’s needs over her own wants actually astonishes me.

Reactions: 12
Jonny seemed to be a pretty sensitive and mature-beyond-his-years kid. Of course this is complete conjecture on my part but I’m assuming that even if he couldn’t articulate it (but perhaps he could) I’m sure he could feel that mum was always putting her whims before his needs. Which would be destabilizing for anyone but especially for a 13 yr old. I’m with @tictactoehighandlow, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if it came out eventually that he asked to go back to Tamworth. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for her but I do feel awful for him. Every single day that she had them with her was a new opportunity to wake up and try to do the right thing by those children. What is that, about 500 chances? And she pissed them all away.

How many bleeping times do you have to lose your bleeping children to realize it's YOU!? The absolute chaos this fuckwit has caused those boys is revolting. Give up the get rich quick scams, get a 9-5, get back on medication and sort your mental health out. She is an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 15
Has been such a detached, neglectful, unfit mother that she loses custody of her children for the second time and the first thing she does after her come down from her ego retreat is to post some performative tit about how sad she is she lost them. duck all the way off!

It’s always about her. Look at me, feel sorry for me! She hasn’t taken a second to consider the damage she did to those kids, reflect on what she did to fail them, how badly she made them feel. It boggles my mind that at 40 bleeping years old, after spending the last 5 years nonstop crying about how badly she wanted her children back, she still didn’t care enough about them to make an effort when she was given a second chance to be a bleeping adult.

And did she really make that young man live with two posters of Esther above his bed?? No 13 yr old boy wants that in his bedroom. 🙄 Can you imagine him wanting to have friends over and having to be self-conscious about being ostracized for the tit his dropkick of a mum forced on him? Poor thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He hasn’t died. She can still make the effort to call him regularly, have him on holidays, go visit him instead of extended holidays in Bali. She mentioned in another clip she had to pack up his room which I thought was really strange, you could keep his room for him to come visit. Is she not planning on making any effort to see him, or does he not want to see her?
On another note can you imagine the nightly performance of her singing to them. Massive eye roll.
Edited to add - plus she made a big deal about working from anywhere, that’s got to be easier than working at a theme park but I doubt we will get any stories showing that.

He hasn’t died. She can still make the effort to call him regularly, have him on holidays, go visit him instead of extended holidays in Bali. She mentioned in another clip she had to pack up his room which I thought was really strange, you could keep his room for him to come visit. Is she not planning on making any effort to see him, or does he not want to see her?
On another note can you imagine the nightly performance of her singing to them. Massive eye roll.
Edited to add - plus she made a big deal about working from anywhere, that’s got to be easier than working at a theme park but I doubt we will get any stories showing that.
I’m sure she’ll have another flat mate renting out that room as soon as she possibly can.

Reactions: 4