Crystal Bailey #4 Manic and drunk 12 month mentorship for hire, just swing by the AirBnB in Byron Shire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is right in that it got her some Instagram fame from her viral reno video which got her the curtain contract which gave her the money to move to Byron etc etc.
Who the duck takes a lease with no business plan though? In Tamworth during covid.
And, as we have discussed here, I think that curtain contract was not a fabulous success- Smart home or bunnings did not cross promote at all and would be very surprised if she got signed to do anything else. She ballsed it up with all of her posting of her private shenanigans, meltdowns etc. They have run a mile.
Headsupp Crystal.
Posting work videos gets you work. Posting your real and raw tit loses it.

Reactions: 7
So she’s…… promoting the concept of making foolish, poorly thought out, pointless, wasteful decisions because ✨ChAsE yOuR dReAmS ✨ . That stupid Tamworth studio achieved nothing. Anyone with half a brain would’ve assessed the state of the world and realised that literally nobody needed a quirky creative space for women during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

Also, “the cops love me….’cos I break the rules” is not the flex you think it is. Idiot.
But, but she was SPIRIT LED to built it, dontcha know?! And she "pretty much built the whole thing by myself". No you didn't Ms. Liar LIAR Pants on Fire.

What a rambling and manic mess that was. She was all over the place. She jumps from (once again) mentioning her "hate thread", straight into "I had cops at my door, cops love me" to "I'm just doing the thing". And now her boyfriend is her "partner". All of it laughable.

Reactions: 5
Im sure her fam appreciate her saying she had no help (while setting up a business in her home town)

Reactions: 4
‘I was building this studio because I’m saaa spirit led and then the police came to my door’. Police don’t turn up at people’s doors because they’re building studios dingus. You’re leaving some details out there. Who wants to guess why they were they? I’m going to with breaking lockdown/pandemic restrictions.

Reactions: 5
‘I was building this studio because I’m saaa spirit led and then the police came to my door’. Police don’t turn up at people’s doors because they’re building studios dingus. You’re leaving some details out there. Who wants to guess why they were they? I’m going to with breaking lockdown/pandemic restrictions.
I think you are into something there.

Reactions: 2
43 posts about him in less than 4 weeks and that’s not even counting all of her video posts where she mentions him constantly.
i 100% think he’s a plant for this others chicks love course. It’s her brother or cousin or something being paid to stand in as crystals man sandwich.
---
I can smell the goon breath from here. Also thanks for the new profile pic opportunity
---
Oh- and here we have it.
She has just worked out the views here are massive and way more than what we can generate between us. So she is trying to shame people by reading it.
Hard pass on the woman in front invite too, btw.
I’ve been in the same room as Crystal before, and not that long ago. As suspected, she just blabbed on about herself. Yawn. Luckily my friend took one look at me and knew not to introduce me by the look on my face. I don’t do fake.
Did she smell bad? I’ve always thought she must smell bad…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
i 100% think he’s a plant for this others chicks love course. It’s her brother or cousin or something being paid to stand in as crystals man sandwich.
---

I can smell the goon breath from here. Also thanks for the new profile pic opportunity
---

Did she smell bad? I’ve always thought she must smell bad…
I didn’t sniff her. I was too busy rolling my eyes because she was dropping Lorna Janes name. Of course.
Hard pass on meeting her or sniffing her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.