Crystal Bailey #4 Manic and drunk 12 month mentorship for hire, just swing by the AirBnB in Byron Shire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume she's abusing drugs or a dexamphetamine prescription because she's not ADHD she's bipolar and manic. I'm sure a new housemate will love you banging around the house and dancing late at night.
She’s definitely got a drinking problem as well. We’ve seen that on display often enough.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely got a drinking problem as well. We’ve seen that on display often enough.
It's so obvious. I work long night hours in mental health and staying up late 'to work on your dreams' is not a thing for normal hard working people with bills and families It's not a flex to be so much better than everyone else who are sleeping (losers). Those of us who do actually work night hours know the importance of a normal healthy sleep routine. Glorying staying up late whilst manic and on drugs and grog is not it Crystal. Why even bother creating another bit of crap if you're moving next year?
---
Wasn't she besties again with the ex who lives in Byron? Going on about how she healed their relationship with the help of prayer or some bullshit? So he took her back to court and he now has more custody than before? Is this the reason she isn't going to the kids training and comps? Maybe she's banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's so obvious. I work long night hours in mental health and staying up late 'to work on your dreams' is not a thing for normal hard working people with bills and families It's not a flex to be so much better than everyone else who are sleeping (losers). Those of us who do actually work night hours know the importance of a normal healthy sleep routine. Glorying staying up late whilst manic and on drugs and grog is not it Crystal. Why even bother creating another bit of crap if you're moving next year?
---
Wasn't she besties again with the ex who lives in Byron? Going on about how she healed their relationship with the help of prayer or some bullshit? So he took her back to court and he now has more custody than before? Is this the reason she isn't going to the kids training and comps? Maybe she's banned.
I believe he had full custody and that didn’t change. They just agreed she could have more time when she moved to Byron not Byron with an actual roof over her head. Same with the eldest. Then she went ballistic calling them all narcissists and I think Baby daddy two just went back to the official arrangement. I doubt she is banned. Although maybe after that video she did of herself prancing around while he was training London banned her from coming!

Reactions: 4
I believe he had full custody and that didn’t change. They just agreed she could have more time when she moved to Byron not Byron with an actual roof over her head. Same with the eldest. Then she went ballistic calling them all narcissists and I think Baby daddy two just went back to the official arrangement. I doubt she is banned. Although maybe after that video she did of herself prancing around while he was training London banned her from coming!
I think this is, to quote every single liela testimonal, “spot on”. I don’t think she is banned either. it doesn’t interest her so she doesnt bother going.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She has removed the DesignHer masterclass from her link tree. She must not have been getting any bites on the relaunch that was supposed to start as soon as the first one ended 😏
---
Meanwhile, this thread has gotten 3,000+ views in the last 24 hours. Ooopps!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So she pulled the old bullying post from last year out and dusted it off and pinned it - to make sure she gets the most sympathy possible from her little meltdown. I was curious if she was getting any new traction from it so I went in to look and see if she had any new comments - only 1 person is biting at the bullshit this time around. Another ooopps 😬

Hilariously, remember this comment from the first time she posted back in November? Yeah, it’s gone now. Disappeared!😂 It was still there last month so she must have deleted it when she pinned the post. She doesn’t want any new suckers to see that what is discussed here is legit and based on her problematic behaviour.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Mitch got an AVO against her and that’s why she can’t go to his comps? 🤔
I wouldn’t put it past her, given her prior arrest for DV on him. However, she never went to a single one of London’s competitions before. She just straight up doesn’t give a tit.

Barb the builder is back guyyyyys just banging and clanging around the house while us losers sleep (including her poor 12 year old son who has to get up and go to school). So wild and free selfish and mentally unwell.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Aw
So she pulled the old bullying post from last year out and dusted it off and pinned it - to make sure she gets the most sympathy possible from her little meltdown. I was curious if she was getting any new traction from it so I went in to look and see if she had any new comments - only 1 person is biting at the bullshit this time around. Another ooopps 😬

Hilariously, remember this comment from the first time she posted back in November? Yeah, it’s gone now. Disappeared!😂 It was still there last month so she must have deleted it when she pinned the post. She doesn’t want any new suckers to see that what is discussed here is legit and based on her problematic behaviour.
Yeah- she got nothing with her latest post. Couple of comments and that is it. How embarrassing.
And the edit of the last bullying post- 😂.
I love the comment about how “even a baby hacker” could expose us and our identities.
And Crystal agreeing that is what the world needs.
So it is not ok to have a discussion about anyone online, but it is ok to hack. That is what the world needs.
In any case- Hack away, honey. Get that hotmail address we needed to create an account. lol. Expose our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to the world. I am sure everyone cares about a couple of people who call Crystal Bailey out for her crap on social media.
Talk about an ego

• Haha
Aw

Yeah- she got nothing with her latest post. Couple of comments and that is it. How embarrassing.
I love the comment about how “even a baby hacker” could expose us and our identities.
So it is not ok to have a discussion about anyone online, but it is ok to hack. That is what the world needs.
In any case- Hack away, honey. Get that hotmail address we needed to create an account. lol. Expose our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to the world. I am sure everyone cares about a couple of people who call Crystal Bailey out for her crap on social media.
Talk about an ego
Thanks for reposting that link! Great info!

Reactions: 1
Aw

Talk about an ego
This is a great post, thanks for sharing! I'm imagining Crystal explaining to a hacker what she wants to be hacked and why and giggling. She has no clue.

By talking about it she just draws more attention to the thread. Even Leila/Tarah has learnt not to talk about it anymore. That's how I found it originally and ironically how Crystal found out about her thread, her good friend Lie-La told her 🙄

This is a great post, thanks for sharing! I'm imagining Crystal explaining to a hacker what she wants to be hacked and why and giggling. She has no clue.

By talking about it she just draws more attention to the thread. Even Leila/Tarah has learnt not to talk about it anymore. That's how I found it originally and ironically how Crystal found out about her thread, her good friend Lie-La told her 🙄
Yeah- same.
I used to tune into Leila as I found her ego so outrageous. And then when she ranted about tattle I went and discovered a bunch of other people who thought the same.
No way I would have known about it if it hadn’t have been for her shouting it out.
And then the surprise when literally the only other person on Instagram I have seen with a tendency to tell porkie pies ends up as Leila’s flat mate. What are the chances?!!
Leila must have been secretly thrilled when Crystal picked up her own thread!

Reactions: 7
I’d say she’s planning on moving in with platform sneakers very very soon - he may not know that yet however

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Came to say the same. Sure is funny how she made 8 whole slides and a reel advertising the house. She’s up to something. Either angling for free rent or trying to get someone to take over the lease on the house or thought she might be able to lure someone from Insta willing to pay more money to rent her room. Whatever she is up to it has to do with her taking down the ad on the Facebook page yesterday, surely.

————

Nice captions @Luvnaps 😄

• Haha
So she’s…… promoting the concept of making foolish, poorly thought out, pointless, wasteful decisions because ✨ChAsE yOuR dReAmS ✨ . That stupid Tamworth studio achieved nothing. Anyone with half a brain would’ve assessed the state of the world and realised that literally nobody needed a quirky creative space for women during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

Also, “the cops love me….’cos I break the rules” is not the flex you think it is. Idiot.

Sacrificed everything
Laughed at
Mocked
Laughing stock of the town

She’s well and truly stuck in her victim mentality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.