Crystal Bailey #4 Manic and drunk 12 month mentorship for hire, just swing by the AirBnB in Byron Shire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess her slave hasn’t moved in yet.
---
Hmmmm, sounds like some sort of admisssion or guilty conscience. Crystal, what exactly have you failed at? Share your raw and realness with us, luv.
Love the way she tries to blame running her business so she doesn't have time to fold all that laundry. No, Crystal, you're f*cking lazy when it comes to any housework. You spend too much time making & editing reels, googling stupid stuff so you sound like a warrior woman & just messing around in general. I personally find folding clothes therapeutic; it gives me time to think. The amount of time you spent at the beach this morning you could've folded all those clothes, easy peasy. But you're too L A Z Y!

Reactions: 8
Love the way she tries to blame running her business so she doesn't have time to fold all that laundry. No, Crystal, you're f*cking lazy when it comes to any housework. You spend too much time making & editing reels, googling stupid stuff so you sound like a warrior woman & just messing around in general. I personally find folding clothes therapeutic; it gives me time to think. The amount of time you spent at the beach this morning you could've folded all those clothes, easy peasy. But you're too L A Z Y!
A messy bed is a messy head Crystal.

Reactions: 6
Almost 40 years old and laying on top of a pile of laundry she’s too lazy to fold to work on her laptop. And thinks it cute. She crawls in her bed at night and sleeps under that laundry pile too, showed it in a video the other day. Nasty. 🤢
What well adjusted, mature man wouldn’t want that, hey?

Attachments

Maybe if she didn’t change outfits 5 times a day for her videos and photos she would have a spot on the bed to actually sleep in amongst that chaos. This really messes with my head.

Reactions: 5
If she stopped wanking over herself for 10 mins, those clothes could be put away.

• Haha
Errr how has she changed exactly? She’s still doing stupid tit in front of a camera for attention. Her sister is getting some decent exposure for her music right now and I suspect the jealousy is eating Crystal up inside, queue more dumb reels and carrying on like she’s a 14 year old for some little scrap of attention

The absolute bleeping audacity. Crystal is one of the biggest lying narcs on Instagram. She needs to be committed.
Literally the most lizard brained person besides Leila. They just double down on their stupidity. I honestly think people like her are beyond help, they would never accept it.

Reactions: 5
Literally the most lizard brained person besides Leila. They just double down on their stupidity. I honestly think people like her are beyond help, they would never accept it.
100% doubles down. Just when you think they have clocked off for some soul searching they come back stupider than ever.
The skill to self-reflect. Most of us have it by the age of around 30. Some of us take a little longer....

Crystal -the woman who constantly preaches that a formal education and work experience are unnecessary- is having an epiphany this week that systems, guidelines and processes might just be an important part of running an interior design business. Guess where she would have learned those systems? Working in a legitimate interior design office! She thought all you had to do to be a successful designer is get an Instagram account. bleeping dumbass.

Worse yet she actually thinks she invented all of this tit this week. She literally had to hire an assistant 2 weeks ago to set her up on software and spreadsheets but she wants you to believe she created it all so she can charge money to give a masterclass on it. Any idiot who thinks that a broad who is A.) just now at 38 yrs old and 10 yrs in the business discovering the necessity of business systems and software and B.) can’t even manage to get her kids to activities or book accurate flights or provide herself with a working laptop or car but thinks she’s accomplished enough to tell you how to run your business … deserves to lose their money!

witch, how about you concentrate on actually providing your clients with the services they’re paying you for and execute their projects flawlessly instead of constantly trying to come up with some new MLM scam to earn money or social media movement?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That car 😳 Someone thought it was an abandoned car! She treats all her property like tit. If you need a Ute Crystal, get a proper Ute that is safe to put loads in as well as take your kids in. If you were smart you would know that this means you can claim 100% of the GST (if you’re registered) claim costs AND depreciation on your tax every year. Spend less time on Insta and work out how to run a business.

Reactions: 11
I’m convinced she loves the sound of her own voice. What other explanation can there be for all those unnecessary words just pouring out of her over-inflated lips from the comfort of her derelict car this morning? Still pushing hard for a free Mini, though. In black. And make it a convertible.

Thousands of people finishing design school, completely unaware that they need systems and cost structures and software to start an interior design business? Nah, you’re literally the only person who didn’t know you needed any of that stuff, Crystal. You dumbass.

Those biting midges are gonna tip her over the edge, I reckon…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stfu and find yourself a psychotherapist. YOU are the narcissist,Crystal, the call is coming from inside the house. Stop blaming everybody else (7 people abused her last year alone 🙄) but yourself, you’re gaslighting.

Please do remind us - who was arrested for domestic violence? Who had the police on their doorstep all last year? Who was committed to a psych hospital and lost their kids for 5 years because of their severe mental problems?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The irony of stating ‘we need more awareness’. Who is the common denominator in all 7 of those relationships 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.