Crystal Bailey #4 Manic and drunk 12 month mentorship for hire, just swing by the AirBnB in Byron Shire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids. ‘Lives upstairs’ means ‘he’s out of your way and barely noticeable’ in crystal’s world.

She’s also essentially shared her and her son’s address with a random internet group. What an idiot
And told the internet group that she’s away on weekends. Very safe. Much privacy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Almost 2 weeks ago I commented about how the “Bullying” highlight folder had been removed (someone else commented that it had been gone for a while) and now she’s put it back up. Because of course she has 😄. She’s back whipping that horse again this morning, ranting about it at the beach. Gotta get that attention any way you can, hey girl?

“I’m not a victim, but I’m such a victim, my whole life I’ve been victimized, but I’m not a victim, I’m made from bullets, I don’t do this to feel sorry for myself, I do it to make you feel better, I have a hero complex, and stay tuned for my next money making scam”. Blah blah blah blah blah.
That's right Crystal, we must've been abused our whole lives to be like this. I can't speak for anyone else here but no, I've never been abused a day in my life. And if you think what we discuss is "abuse" to you, WHY are you coming here to read? Are we making you or forcing you to read here? NOPE! YOU make the choice to come here. And I'm sorry, but I literally laughed out loud when you said we have no "self awareness"?! That, my friend, is what best describes you and I find that very sad that you don't see it.

It would be one thing if we posted truly horrible things on your grid posts or sent you threatening DM's, you can scream cyber bullying. But we're on a public forum that you have once again shared with your followers and are playing victim all over again. You don't like what we're discussing? Then stop reading here!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
That's right Crystal, we must've been abused our whole lives to be like this. I can't speak for anyone else here but no, I've never been abused a day in my life. And if you think what we discuss is "abuse" to you, WHY are you coming here to read? Are we making you or forcing you to read here? NOPE! YOU make the choice to come here. And I'm sorry, but I literally laughed out loud when you said we have no "self awareness"?! That, my friend, is what best describes you and I find that very sad that you don't see it.

It would be one thing if we posted truly horrible things on your grid posts or sent you threatening DM's, you can scream cyber bullying. But we're on a public forum that you have once again shared with your followers and are playing victim all over again. You don't like what we're discussing? Then stop reading here!
We are all unsuccessful, unhealed and abused? Nope wrong again. You can tell her and Tarah are crying about trolls to each other. Bestie single mumma boss babes unite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I had the exact same reaction- laughed out loud.
Nope haven’t been abused. That’s a big leap.

Crystal- imagine if you had have just never looked at what a couple of people write about you when Leila told you about your thread. Imagine if you had have done what you said you did, and just ignored it and not worried about it. As you say- it is out of your control. You can’t stop people from having discussions about you. No- one here ever writes on your social media or contacts anyone around you.
You wouldn’t have sent thousands and thousands of people to read our opinions of your online behaviour. No-one would be mentioning anything to you, as they wouldn’t know about it. You can bet your bottom dollar (and the views show it) that people are checking in regularly now. Driving it up the search engines so pretty soon it will be the first people see when they google your name. Leila made the same mistake- go check it out. It would just been us over here on our own continuing to be frustrated by scams.

Part of me thinks she enjoys the attention from Tatlle. Remember when she first found out and she did that story saying “I’m famous” giggle giggle. That is when she thought it would end straight away and die off. It was only when she realized it was not going away that she got triggered by it. I actually think part of her thinks this thread means she has achieved fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Hi 👋🏻 Crystal can you please find some dodgy Instagram guru to do a self awareness master class with? Teach us your ways!

• Haha
If Crystal and Leila/Tarah Stead didn’t deliberately try to scam people out of money to make an living and didn’t exploit their kids for social media they wouldn’t even have threads here. It’s bizarre they think anyone is jealous of their lives when they don’t do anything to positively contribute to society (even taxes in Leila’s case, does Crystal pay tax I wonder?)

Reactions: 8
Time to be thinking about a new thread name. Any suggestions?

My inaugural submission:

Crystal Bailey #5: this season she lost jobs, a kid and her mind but found a vienna sausage in platform sneakers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While recapping Leila/Tarah Stead's thread I found a few screen shots from when Crystal first popped up.

Does anyone else remember how her poor son found out about this boyfriend via Instagram and how she posted his private messages on her stories? Not long later both boys were staying there and she was gushing about their "new bedroom". I find it difficult to follow Crystal as I feel too sad for her children.

On another note does anyone know what happened to her dog that is in this photo?

1684899180048.png

1684899205361.png

1684899223217.png

1684899245653.png

1684899284531.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She gave it to her neighbour because he "liked it better over there". It's just another thing in a long line of decisions that make her morally bankrupt and insufferable.

Edit: Found the screenshot:
OR could it have been because the rental listing very clearly stipulated “No Pets”…??

46EE1EBB-7416-4AFF-957B-FC4638AD2AA3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when she went to get the dog? It was the big Insta event. Driving with her son and surprising him with his new dog.

duck a duck these kids get disappointed a lot.

At least she is teaching them to not get attached to loved ones. Sure that won’t come back and bite them in the bum and require years of therapy.....

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She said she had London on weekends but it's obvious she has him mid week as this is the second time we've seen him there mid week. And of course she has to show he's with her now. It would’ve been better if she kept the phone off and spent time with him but it's Crystal we're talking about. She has to eye duck the camera & dance around while she builds some piece of crap. You get NO brownie mother points from me Crystal. When are you going to learn to be present for your son in the short time you have him?!

Attachments

I can’t see her listing on Byron Bay Rental Sleuth anymore, she must have pulled it. It was up for only about 24 hours.
One can only hope that she did that because she’s looking for renters through a source that can vet them better, for her kids’ sake, and not because she took the first person who responded to her.

She said she had London on weekends but it's obvious she has him mid week as this is the second time we've seen him there mid week. And of course she has to show he's with her now. It would’ve been better if she kept the phone off and spent time with him but it's Crystal we're talking about. She has to eye duck the camera & dance around while she builds some piece of crap. You get NO brownie mother points from me Crystal. When are you going to learn to be present for your son in the short time you have him?!
A normal court ordered custody which I suspect they have reverted to after her SM meltdown is one night midweek, every second weekend, half of holidays, Mother’s Day and Crystal’s birthday and they share xmas/ child’s birthday I think.

This pretty much aligns eith what we have been seeing.

The minute he arrives she is plastering his picture across her work insta.

Reactions: 4
A normal court ordered custody which I suspect they have reverted to after her SM meltdown is one night midweek, every second weekend, half of holidays, Mother’s Day and Crystal’s birthday and they share xmas/ child’s birthday I think.

This pretty much aligns eith what we have been seeing.

The minute he arrives she is plastering his picture across her work insta.
Right. She frames it that he is with his dad during the week and her on the weekends to make it sound like it’s more of a convenience issue centered around his BJJ, and not a court ordered thing. Imagine if she actually had to dmit to her following that she has lost full-time custody AGAIN and hasn’t actually done the internal work she claims she has.
---
Also further proof that she only has him occasionally, she didn’t even mention in her rental add that there was a second child as an occupant in the house. She only said there was one 12 yr old.
---
*admit

Last edited:
  • Angry
I assume she's abusing drugs or a dexamphetamine prescription because she's not ADHD she's bipolar and manic. I'm sure a new housemate will love you banging around the house and dancing late at night.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.