Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DunningKrugerEffect

My summary of Crystals how-to-meet-your-perfect-man rambling.

"I hope this helps other women meet their dream man! Here's my love story!
I got divorced, I fell in love with every man I came across... But then each of them turned out to be a narcissist. (I'm definitely not a narcissist, definitely not) despite this I also think I have been single for 5 years.... Yet also in sequential relationships. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, sorry, forgot to add, I met my soul mate in Bali and he lives in Canada. So I impulsively flew to Canada where I shared all the lead up to my romantic happily ever after... Until I figured out that I changed my mind and he wasn't my soul mate... So I drifted home to Not Byron to focus on ME... FINALLY. Just putting myself first after so many years....um...putting myself first. Again, not a narcissist, everyone else is.
Now here's the lesson for everyone this is going to be so so helpful.
There's a book, a woman wrote the book, I hated the dust jacket. I called this woman, we did a podcast together, I read the book, it told me some shit about God writing names in places and how to get married in less than 12 months. I called the author again. This conversation had to be at a beach. Have I mentioned I live in NOT Byron, I'm basically in a beach house it's really really special. So I talked to the lady who wrote the book at the beach....she nearly had me paying for these phone calls but then... Bam! I met my man. I met him, then I didn't have to pay her to tell me how to meet him, so... Winning!!! So I met the guy, he made eye contact with me which blew me away! So genuine this guy. So 2 weeks later I decided that he's my PERSON because I know him deeply. Now it's 3 weeks on from that, which means i am in a successful, committed relationship. So I thought I would share this with you all so that you can all go out and do the same!"

Simple. Straightforward and to the point. Really inspiring stuff Crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I stumbled across another interior designer’s Instagram account the other day and holy moly, the contrast between that and the Crystal Bailey Shit Show was unbelievable. Lots of images of stunning styling projects, videos showing her shopping for beautiful furnishings and the selection process, client testimonials, before and afters, her new consultancy studio, styling tips and tricks…. her account was so professional and slick. You know what I didn’t see? IKEA. Ramblings about God. Concrete blocks. Bunnings curtains. Crying. Drunk dancing on kitchen benches. Poked out tongues. New boyfriends. Beach running/stretching/fishing.

What the actual fuck is the point of her business?

• Haha

showinguphere

Chatty Member
So was in Byron this arvo at school pickup time and could hear this noise coming towards me that sounded like a lawn mower. Looked over and it was our fave designher in the mini ute. It is barely hanging in there. I am not really a car snob but gees, it was a hunk of junk.

• Haha
  • Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Crystal is sitting there with her lips engorged from a top-up at the filler’s office yesterday - I tell you, they way I howled when Jackie bagged on fake lips and you could see Crystal’s brain break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

not_the_kids

Forget your two boys again Crystal? They’re not part of your world?
Dear Crystal,

This is a genuine outreach of support with (albeit, unsolicited) advice.

You’ve clearly been trying a whole bunch of different things to establish balance and learn how to manage healthy relationships. For that I applaud you - it ain’t easy work!

I have a few friends with ASD and/or ADHD who tell me that they would fall into this trap of latching on to the first person who showed them kindness due to years and years of masking and believing they had little worth because they didn’t fit in. I suffered CSA and have PTSD myself as a result. I get it, I really do. Where you are now - I’ve been there.

Take it from someone who has done the work and actually does earn 6 figures and is responsible for running a global company whilst raising 3 teenage boys: this self-help journey you’re on is not the answer. I implore you explore professional help. I’m not saying medication is the answer, but a qualified therapist really could be.

If you’re making a man your world, you haven’t healed - this is the hallmark of an unhealthy attachment. I genuinely worry for you and your two boys if you continue to go down this path without addressing the root cause.

The best thing you could do for yourself is to stop worrying about “trying to heal all women” and put you first. You do not need to be playing the martyr role right now.

Shut down your personal account for a while and stick to your studio account, or at the least cut back on the constant oversharing.

Better yet - take an actual social media break for an indefinite period of time! Every time you d share your personal life you’re giving away your energy, remember? What energy is then left for you and those boys? If you haven’t already checked out Brene Brown’s work, do. She has a great TED talk on the difference between sharing with courage and vulnerability and sharing too freely - giving too much of yourself to others.

With genuine positive intent,
A

• Heart
Reactions: 17

justjumpingon_

Crystal Bailey
Crystal Bailey Mentorship
Crystal Bailey Six figure designer
Should I do Crystal Bailey's course?
Is Crystal Bailey legit?
Is Crystal Bailey's course worth it?
Should I do the six figure designer course?
Crystal Bailey controversy

Just trying to lead some lost sheep in the right direction

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m rushing off to HeAL mYseLf. I’m going to leave my children, my husband, my house (that I own) and my business (that has not gone broke/owes no money/and has supported a fab lifestyle for 20 years and isn’t plastered all over SM as a shitshow) not use my 4 university degrees, do a mAsterClaSs, learn from the skool of LiFe and hEaL mYself. I can’t believe how jEaLous I am of her liFeStyLe in the plywood rental. Lol.

Actually on reflection I think I’m just really sick of these uneducated grifters who sell online bullshit to vulnerable uneducated people to make a quick buck 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also STOP trying to sell relationship advice when you literally have not had ONE successful relationship.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
What’s her beef? She sits on her phone, as we do, talking to strangers, as we do, discussing people she doesn’t like, as we do. She shares her opinions on narcissistic men, stories about her exes, her friend that ditched her…. so why is she free to dissect, analyse and highlight the people around her, but we can’t? Isn’t it exactly the same, Crystal?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Message to Crystal: You cannot legally give out any kind of financial advice (ie. let me teach you how to become financially independent) without an AFS Licence. I know ASIC should just try to be more wild and free and put up some sheer curtains, but they actually exist to protect people from unqualified scammers trying to make a quick buck and buy a new mini convertible. In black. Okay bye! 👋

not_the_kids

Im so happy she blocked me, I dont think I could even hate watch her atm.
Yep, she’s out there swinging shit around carelessly to see what sticks.

It boggles the mind that she thinks she’s going against the grain raising awareness of DV and abuse against women. She’s not. There are many people, myself included, who actually work in this space in paid roles providing tangible and practical support and resources to women and families who need it.

What is insufferable is that she uses this issue as a way to manipulate others into feeling sorry for her and it’s just pure virtue signalling because she’s not actually helping anyone in any meaningful way. How about volunteer your time at a DV shelter, Crystal?? Or donate some of that $200k you’ve got pouring in to a NFP who could really use it to deliver mental health support services that are overwhelmed?

She’s sickening.

J0J0

VIP Member
You guys are incredible. Can find a dude based only on the back of his head 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
It is truly astounding. I haven’t been following her very long and the whole thing is gobsmacking.

So she invented a new ‘blueprint’ in the last two weeks which apparently can help you make 6 figures, no matter what you do in business? Must be one hell of a magical spreadsheet. So it hasn’t actually been tested. But we’re ready to run coaching sessions on it?

Jesus Christ. Even for scamming scammer instagrammers, this is some next level scamminess.

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Oh tee hee guys, isn't it great?! We're so connected we even dress alike! What are we, 12? And put your tongue back in your mouth. He's totally playing her.
Couples dressing in beige and white in Byron not Byron… groundbreaking

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
“I don’t often do the girly make up and hair thing” 😂😂 She’s got so much filler in her lips and is constantly changing her hair and wearing awful makeup. Why lie? Such a pick me thing to say “I’m not like the other girls”.

• Haha