Crystal Bailey #5 She lost jobs, a kid & her mind but found a vienna sausage in platform sneakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the Vienna sausage reference?

I love that his platform sneakers made it into the title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the queen of leaving details out of her spin narrative, isn’t she?

VIDEO 1:
First of all you didn’t move away from Sydney because of the “fake people and fake life” and you didn’t move directly back to Tamworth to ground yourself in salt-of-the-earth country folk. Funny how she tried the whole “I had no home” bullshit again but quickly corrected herself when she realized everybody knows differently and then said “like I had a home, I had a beautiful apartment in Sydney”. Yeah, ya did. Which mum & dad helped you get just a few short months after your DV arrested and you lost your business to mismanagement and liquidation.

You moved from Sydney to Bali on a self-indulgent whim (like everything in your life), not caring that you wouldn’t be seeing your children for the six months you lived there. You pretended that you owned the property and were renovating it. You most likely traded rent for unpaid design services and you didn’t have the whole house, you had one bedroom in it. We know this because you were advertising to rent a room out and mentioned in the ad that you already had a housemate.

You moved back to Tamworth from there when the pandemic hit because you had no where else to go but your parent’s house and you needed to freeload off of them. You had a bedroom to stay in but chose to spend what limited money you had on pitching a bell tent in the backyard for content. Or maybe -probably- you borrowed that money from mum & dad too? And you “sacrificed everything for two years” - LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ON EARTH DID - because it was a bleeping pandemic! Not because you were going through some sort of strategic, self-imposed restrictions to get back on your feet.

You weren’t spirit-led, head. You were led by your shocking immaturity, your narcissistic need to constantly indulge yourself and your complete lack of critical thinking. Any good mum would have taken the money you had to borrow (we know this prob happened because you admitted that your mum and dad had to buy you your car at the time) to build out a bleeping studio you couldn’t even open and make income from and put it towards securing a home for themselves and their kids.

You are an indulgent, self-absorbed twit and anything good that happens to you as a result of your unhinged, manic behavior is pure dumb luck. God has zero to do with it. And no matter how it might appear to pay off for you in the short-term, the cost of you always thinking about only yourself because you know someone else will catch your fall will have done immeasurable and lifelong damage to your children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That is the ugliest effing coffee table I've ever seen. How the eff can you even vacuum under it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the queen of leaving details out of her spin narrative, isn’t she?

VIDEO 1:
First of all you didn’t move away from Sydney because of the “fake people and fake life” and you didn’t move directly back to Tamworth to ground yourself in salt-of-the-earth country folk. Funny how she tried the whole “I had no home” bullshit again but quickly corrected herself when she realized everybody knows differently and then said “like I had a home, I had a beautiful apartment in Sydney”. Yeah, ya did. Which mum & dad helped you get just a few short months after your DV arrested and you lost your business to mismanagement and liquidation.

You moved from Sydney to Bali on a self-indulgent whim (like everything in your life), not caring that you wouldn’t be seeing your children for the six months you lived there. You pretended that you owned the property and were renovating it. You most likely traded rent for unpaid design services and you didn’t have the whole house, you had one bedroom in it. We know this because you were advertising to rent a room out and mentioned in the ad that you already had a housemate.

You moved back to Tamworth from there when the pandemic hit because you had no where else to go but your parent’s house and you needed to freeload off of them. You had a bedroom to stay in but chose to spend what limited money you had on pitching a bell tent in the backyard for content. Or maybe -probably- you borrowed that money from mum & dad too? And you “sacrificed everything for two years” - LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ON EARTH DID - because it was a bleeping pandemic! Not because you were going through some sort of strategic, self-imposed restrictions to get back on your feet.

You weren’t spirit-led, head. You were led by your shocking immaturity, your narcissistic need to constantly indulge yourself and your complete lack of critical thinking. Any good mum would have taken the money you had to borrow (we know this prob happened because you admitted that your mum and dad had to buy you your car at the time) to build out a bleeping studio you couldn’t even open and make income from and put it towards securing a home for themselves and their kids.

You are an indulgent, self-absorbed twit and anything good that happens to you as a result of your unhinged, manic behavior is pure dumb luck. God has zero to do with it. And no matter how it might appear to pay off for you in the short-term, the cost of you always thinking about only yourself because you know someone else will catch your fall will have done immeasurable and lifelong damage to your children.

View attachment 2198073
BRAVO!!! EXCELLENT STATEMENT! 👏👏👏 Too bad it'll just go over her dumb, lack of self awareness mind/head.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I ju
Thanks! I like to throw my hat in the ring when nobody has submitted title suggestions, it ups my chances for success 😜 And thanks for making the new thread!

It comes from here … 😁🤭

View attachment 2198466
I just think the dating pool is small on GC and Byron not Byron, you gotta take what you can get and hope to God they wear white shirts to fit the aesthetic.
---
She's hussling hard on ybe socials again. Posting again the same crap from years ago. Must be needing work. I assume she was on the wine's last night and did he stupid grid posting. I honestly wish she'd stop with this 'I designed' crap then make out she designed the actual house! No Crystal! You are not an architect, technically you aren't even an interior designer or stylist because you don't believe in learning institutions remember.
As for thinking passing on covid to the oldies at church like you so proudly declared is so cool and you are a dead ass rebel, grow up. Police had better things to do than warn spoilt Byron not Byron influencer twats to wear a mask during Covid. You're so up Jesus's ass but from what I gather (I'm not a beleiver) Jesus was a cool guy that put others needs before his own and tried to assist his community. You did nothing but get drunk, film yourself dancing with your Harry high pants and ask daddy for money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh jeez 🤦🏼‍♀️

So Crystal’s other account, Crystal Bailey Studio, which she is furiously posting to today …
she has no comments yet that aren’t scammers. Except for ONE, on this post …

IMG_1662.jpeg

and this is the comment …

IMG_1660.jpeg

Which tagged a popular renovation account that Crystal follows. So of course, what do I find when I go snooping through the renovation account? Pictures of their personal home that Crystal ripped off to create her concept room. This space is featured prominently throughout their account multiple times, more pics attached …

IMG_1668.jpeg

This witch has NO shame!! 😂
FFS, if you’re going to be slimey enough to outright steal someone’s intellectual property (like she did with DesignHer and Design Twins before that) don’t bleeping follow them too and leave a trail! 😂
I can’t tell if she’s that stupid or that ballsy???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Crystal, honey.
At least rip off an account that wasn’t on The Block.
But guys she did the ripping off in her swimmers hunched over a bar stool! You too can be like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Footnote:
designers borrow individual or even multiple elements from rooms they see and other sources all the time. It’s a common thing where inspiration is involved. They may even recreate a full room the client has seen, when asked by the client. It is rare, but it happens. However ethical designers would never attempt to pass off a recreation as their own design. Every designer I know would never even include it in their portfolio because it doesn’t represent their own work. It would be filed away, never to be seen again - except by the paying client.
This is so bad.

Let’s see how long it takes her to pull it from her grid …

Oh Crystal, honey.
At least rip off an account that wasn’t on The Block.
But guys she did the ripping off in her swimmers hunched over a bar stool! You too can be like her!
Oh FFS, are you kidding? She was stupid enough to copy a room from a nationally aired design show??? (I’m not in AU).
Somebody send the paramedics, I am wheezing! 💀💀💀
---
So we’re not naming Lorna Jane any more? What happened here Crystal?
Rolling! 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh FFS, are you kidding? She was stupid enough to copy a room from a nationally aired design show??? (I’m not in AU).
Somebody send the paramedics, I am wheezing! 💀💀💀
---

Rolling! 😂
I’m pretty sure this room is in Kyla and Kara’s own house.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I just went to her website and there are two things that stood out:
1) She’s selling a service offering on a website built for e-commerce products. Like, wouldn’t you redesign the website to showcase your projects in place of the store???

2) Not a single testimonial. Not one. No whisper of anything on the interwebs from clients who engaged her paid or unpaid services. That is SO ODD.

I would NEVER engage someone who did have case studies or testimonials to guide my decision making - especially someone who has been in that line of work for a decade.

Attachments

I just went to her website and there are two things that stood out:
1) She’s selling a service offering on a website built for e-commerce products. Like, wouldn’t you redesign the website to showcase your projects in place of the store???

2) Not a single testimonial. Not one. No whisper of anything on the interwebs from clients who engaged her paid or unpaid services. That is SO ODD.

I would NEVER engage someone who did have case studies or testimonials to guide my decision making - especially someone who has been in that line of work for a decade.
Exactly.
If I had just stumbled across Crystal’s page, was intrigued and considering her for work, one of the first things that would raise red flags for me is the fact that she’s claiming to have done so many projects -some of them very significant- and yet is constantly talking about having been homeless until last year. Which would make me wonder, is she fabricating the work that she claims to have completed or did she do all of this work for free? Either way, no bueno, nothing is adding up, she is not a professional to be taken seriously. If she had actually executed all of this work and been paid for it she would have been able to sustain a very nice life for herself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.