Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carefree

VIP Member
I'm still irked about the cream cheese Niknaks being gone. The crunchy Wotsits aren't it.

Reactions: 3

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Love Baked Crinklies but always fear I am a bit of one myself! (crinkly at least)

• Haha

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Daily lunch crisps: cheese & onion Ringos
Go to grab bag: cheese & onion mccoys, or salt & vinegar occasionally.
Sharing (😂) bags: sainsburys cheese nacho tortilla chips
Honorable mentions: pickled onion monster munch and flamin’ hot cheetos.
Best American crisps: Funyuns (the ones you get here are not the same), Ruffles sour cream & onion and Honey Mustard Pringles.

i generally go through phases of crisps, have them all the time then not touch them for ages. Recent obsessions: Watsits, Frazzles, m&s onion rings, hula hoops (all flavours).

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Can still get Scampi n lemon nik naks, my boyfriend got a share bag of them the other day from the corner shop. And you can get them in the multipacks as well
I got a multipack of Nik Naks in ‘The Range’ last year but they weren’t as good as I remembered.

• Sad

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I prefer Sainsbury's version of Ritz to the real thing.

Damn whomever informed me of the grab bag of Discos at Asda haha 🤰 (just fat, not on the nest).

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I like the McCoys ridged cheese and onion best, but Lidl’s own version is good too, or Lidl’s multigrain bites in ready salted, yum - very similar to Walkers Sunbites. Popchips are nice, too.

I really dislike salt-and-vinegar flavour crisps.

• Sad

sassquatch23

Talking about crisps not tasting the same anymore I wish pot noodles still tasted like they did in the 80s they have had so much taken out of them they taste awful now and the sauce is really weak tasting despite the amount of water you put in them
Yes! I always have to add extra soy sauce to make it taste of anything.

did anyone ever eat/enjoy the walkers deli garlic and herb pitta crisps? They were my favourites! Used to sell them everywhere, then only Waitrose, and haven’t seen them in a long time. Always had so much flavour and were already so crunchy!
1694122048667.jpeg

tilly27

VIP Member
Has anyone tried Cheese o's

I've just tried the cheddar (they come in a variety of flavours). They are small balls of explosive flavour. Right I love cheese, I love strong cheese, stilton/ Gorgonzola seriously strong is my favourite - but even for ME I found these very strong tasted. V tasty but I couldn't eat an entire pack in one go.

Attachments