Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassquatch23

currently munching my way through a share bag of Tesco's bacon rashers, too good. Aside from Frazzles, what are everyone's favourite bacon rasher crisps?

pixxyy

VIP Member
I've recently been really into the new chicken and rosemary multigrain Pringles. To me they taste just like walkers sensation chicken crisps, which I can't have as i'm veggie. I have eaten an embarrassing amount of tubes since discovering them
I used to love the sensations when they first came out but they then added lemon to the recipe :(

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Tesco did some vegetable crisps which were lovely and about the only way I would get my 5 a day

Quakers are good.

But all the normal crisps are 25g packs now and I have to eat 2 bags at a time or I dont feel I've had a bag of crisps

littlewonder

Chatty Member
Agree with everyone who’s mentioned Co op sea salt and Chardonnay vinegar - they are the best salt and vinegar crisps available.
i don’t even like s&v that much but they’re SO good with any kind of dip - so far I’ve tried them with tzatziki, guac and sour cream with chive 😍

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
I always love petrol stations crisps, usually you don’t see them anywhere else. Don’t know what they were called but there was a monster munch type but prawn cocktail flavour 😍

Curly Top

VIP Member
Pickled onion monster munch. They were my craving when I was pregnant and it’s continued. My old work partner was a Muslim and even during Ramadan when he was starving, he’d drive me to the shops whilst out on duty so I could buy my 6 pack of monster munch 🤣
They are my husband’s all time favourite along with Bombay Mix but I’m not a fan.
My favourites are from Aldi.

Attachments

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Bloody hell these are awful, they are just evil. Don't taste of anything other than my burnt tongue. Still sweating now 15 mins later and I really like spicy stuff.
View attachment 2077770

I've seen the "Burger King" doritos that people are asking about are in medium and large Tesco now, but I didn't buy them as I didn't realise they were anything new, I figured they'd just be like any old beefy crisp flavour. Might be wrong.

The BBQ quavers I've got from a small indy newsagent, but haven't tried yet.
I got both the Burger King Doritos and BBQ Quavers from Amazon. I didn’t think the Doritos were anything special and I got a hint of dry roasted peanuts kind of flavour from them. I’ve only tried 1 small bag of the Quavers so far and thought they could be done with more flavouring.

betchyhin

Anyone else have heartburn with bacon flavoured crisps? My husband and son will not eat them under any circumstances as they make them feel really ill. They can eat any other flavour with no problem. I wonder what it is.

I don't have a problem with them but never buy them.
Yep. Frazzles are great, but your burps stink for hours so I never eat them.

Also no love for skips here????

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
The KFC Max, but I think they may have been discontinued. Good though because they made me regain alll the weight I lost.

My second pregnancy I couldn't stand to eat anything... I mean anything but wotsits. I was eating like 10+ packs a day for my entire pregnancy

But I can't stand to look at wotsits anymore.
I was the same but with Orange Juice lollies. It was more than a craving; they were an obsession for the entire pregnancy. I was on about 4 a day in the last few weeks. I can’t touch them now 🫣
---

Scampi fries. Elite.