Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I'm currently pregnant and crisps are the only thing that ease my nausea 🙈 so far I'm finding Squares to be the best. But I love a prawn cocktail crisp.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

no-no

VIP Member
I tried Pipers wild thyme and rosemary crisps recently, they’re savoury perfection. I want to try their jalapeño and dill next.

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Bloody hell these are awful, they are just evil. Don't taste of anything other than my burnt tongue. Still sweating now 15 mins later and I really like spicy stuff.
View attachment 2077770

I've seen the "Burger King" doritos that people are asking about are in medium and large Tesco now, but I didn't buy them as I didn't realise they were anything new, I figured they'd just be like any old beefy crisp flavour. Might be wrong.

The BBQ quavers I've got from a small indy newsagent, but haven't tried yet.
I've fallen foul of those and had to drink half a gallon of strong squash to get rid of the taste.

Not sure of the manufacturer, but farm shop-type places round here sell some super-thick crisps called Slabs. The smaller stick ones taste like the really crispy bits you get with chip shop chips.

• Wow

Wynonna

Chatty Member
Funyuns
Golden Wonder Sausage & Tomato
Walkers Pickled Onion
Walkers Sweet Chilli Prawn Crackers (discontinued now I think)
Hula Hoop Pufts Ready Salted
Quavers

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Has Martin Lewis finished his salt and vinegar taste test thing yet? What won? If it's not the Co-Op Sea Salt and Chardonnay ones there's been a gross miscarriage of justice!
Hate to tell you, the Asda crisps won. Co-Op was 2nd

[/QUOTE]
I have spent FAR too long studying that PDF!

No Asda near me but interesting to see the Sainsbury's came third in strength of s&v flavour - might have to try them...

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Dont recommend the wosit ones 🤮
I can't see that any of them wil be right since potato crisps are fundamentally not maize or corn

Surely the Pickled Onion Monster Munch one is just their standard (but rarely seen) pickled onion crisps in a different bag?

I'm an idiot though so I'll probably buy all three when I see them.

• Haha

no-no

VIP Member
Anything that is nice dipped in houmous. I tried the Eat Real creamy dill chips recently and they were 😍 M&S truffle and olive oil are nice and Tesco Finest beef and horseradish are weird but moreish. I try and get unusual flavours but still love Tyrell’s salt and vinegar. Also tend to buy big bags on offer now because they’re cheaper and you get bigger crisp than in a multipack.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Can anyone remember years ago the brannigans ham and mustard crisps? I’d love a packet of them been wanting them for months

I love the ready salted chopsticks but not been able to find them anywhere and the salt and vinegar ones rip my mouth apart

but I tell you what is thee best at Christmas and that’s Asda version of Pringles so much saltier and more flavour than original Pringles plus cheaper too
I used to love the brannigans cream cheese and chive

LittleMy

VIP Member
Has anyone had the Green lays crisps in Italy and Spain, flavour starts with a C. They are my absolute favourites.

Tried Taki’s a couple of weeks ago and they were bloody awful, even my teenagers hated them!
Campesinas? They’re the tomato, onion and herby flavour ones aren’t they? So good, my favourites are the oregano Lays.

RainyVee

I used to love Worcester Sauce flavoured Wheat Crunchies, but they no longer make them.
Love Meanies, although I can never find them.
Love the pickled onion Transform-A-Snack, but they don't make them anymore either.

I do like Tangy Toms & Tyrell's sweet chilli & red pepper.

FilthyGorgeous

M&S red pepper pita chips. This thread is one of the best, I could eat you out of house and home on crisps 🐷

pixxyy

VIP Member
oh this thread gives me life haha
I've always been a crisps over chocolate girl, most years I ask Santa for a crisp hamper :ROFLMAO:
I'm not a fan of spicy crisps though the strongest I go is Paprika Walkers Max/Paprika Pringles.
My fave crisps atm are All Dressed by Lays though its hard to buy them in the UK as the sites online sell out fast.

Crisps I used to love & wish they brought back are Walkers Cream Cheese & Chive crinkles, Phileas Fogg Pastrami bagel bites & Cheese & New York Relish( I actually did the product test of the Cheese ones ) And the mini hula hoops that came in square packets like a box
---
The KFC Max, but I think they may have been discontinued. Good though because they made me regain alll the weight I lost.
They were delicious I bought the Crispy Chicken Max assuming they just changed name but nope, though these are also yummy

Reactions: 2

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
Same.

I think they've stopped making Worcester sauce, much to my annoyance. Tomato I think they still make, can buy them by the box on Amazon I think.
Can’t understand why they were bloody delicious 😋

Thanks I’m going to look on Amazon!
---
You need to get the Seabrooks Worcestershire sauce ones! 🔥
🤩🤩🤩🤩
My local Asda & Morrisons sell Seabrooks, imagine they’ve been there all the time & I’ve not seen them! 😅

Reactions: 2