Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
Just reading this thread because I’m at my mum’s waiting for lunch and starving!
We have a local petrol station which sells American snacks and may find myself there later for evening snacks! 🙈
I was visiting a friend in the States last month and she got me onto Lays Dill Pickle Crisps.
Amazing! Like Salt and Vinegar but with a hint of, you guessed it Dill.
DF23A0AC-D0A6-4282-BDE8-4AF9C5047624.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Can anyone remember years ago the brannigans ham and mustard crisps? I’d love a packet of them been wanting them for months

I love the ready salted chopsticks but not been able to find them anywhere and the salt and vinegar ones rip my mouth apart

but I tell you what is thee best at Christmas and that’s Asda version of Pringles so much saltier and more flavour than original Pringles plus cheaper too
Yes they were so strong my nose would tingle, think that was the mustard flavouring 😂

• Haha

tilly27

VIP Member
Crisps are my favourite snack ever walkers are my go to, love a prawn cocktail or salt and vinegar crisp sandwich with a hot chocolate 😋
Wish walker would bring back the lamb and mint, the Christmas Dinner the cheese burger and they use to do big bags of cheese and bacon in the same pack they were the best.
I've just ordered some of these for my mum to try. She also loved the lamb and mint crisps walkers

Attachments

Notorious PIG

Scampi Fries
Bacon Fries
Bacon Wheat Crunchies
Frazzles
Scampi and lemon Nik Naks
Bacon Walkers
Steak McCoys
T Bone Steak Roysters
Salt & Vinegar Kettle chips
Truffle crisps from Spain or M&S
Fried egg crisps from Spain
Jamon crisps from Spain

pixxyy

VIP Member
Oh & talking about 'holiday crisps' I love Oregano flavor I even once spent £10 on 3 bags from ebay lol
I did try a similar flavor though in TK Maxx a French brand called Sibel. There herbs de provence ones :love:

Reactions: 4

kev1974

VIP Member
Quite enjoying Seabrook Loaded Nacho Chips at the moment. There are three flavours and they're only £1.25 for a big bag in Tesco if you have the club card. In my store they only seem to have them in the Power Aisle (the one by the entrance with all the offers) and not in the regular crisp aisle.

Loads of flavour dust on them, it's probably MSG or something dodgy to make them taste so nice.

1718260745502.png

kev1974

VIP Member
Glad that Cheese Footballs are back in the shops for Christmas. I love them. Wish they were available all year round.

1700429433144.png

• Heart

CausticYoda

I have found my people!

Tyrells new tomato & chilli chutney flavour are the bomb, but my dinner of choice is a big packet of own brand (but pref. Sainsburys) s&v chipsticks with a chunk of extra vintage cheddar.

minceheed

So glad I stumbled upon this thread, its made me hungry though 🙄

My fave is Asda curls dipped in pakora sauce 😍
Sour creme party mix from anywhere, not fussy on that one
Hot wing max ones even though they make my nose run, i still find them quite addictive

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Cheese moments sent my down a crispy memory lane. Does anyone remember late 90s when the frisps multi packs included a mystery 'chefs special' flavour? I think one offering was cheesy jacket potato flavour and my God it was the best !

Sorry best image i could find..
Screenshot_20240124-222705_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow

Falkor

VIP Member
McCoy's Chip Shop Salt & Vinegar - they're so strong they'll strip the lining from your mouth, they're brilliant. And nowhere in my part of the Highlands stocks them any more 😭

Also love a spicy NikNak. When I was at uni (a looooong time ago) I worked behind the bar in my halls for a while and the bar manager found a box of spicy NikNaks that had fallen down the back of the shelves in the stockroom and were past their expiry date, so he let me have them. All the coating had fallen off them and collected in the bottom of the bags, so you had a packet of not-very-spicy NikNaks and could then lick your finger and eat the coating on its own like a spicy sherbet dip. Absolutely fantastic.