Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the M&S Coronation Chicken crisps? I've bought them but I'm not opening them until tomorrow.

Reactions: 4

Carefree

VIP Member
1719324548479.png

Worth a try but a little too sweet for me. For something with chipotle chili in it, I'm surprised. Needs more of a kick but I do love the crinkle cut. More ridged crisps!

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
This is such a sweet thread 🥲

My faves are

•pickled onion monster munch
•quavers
•salted walkers (sometimes it’s all you need)
•pom bears
•mini cheddars
•don’t mind some salted or cheese and onion squares
•cheese and onion french fries

clearly i’m a salted / cheese girl

BUT my true beloved…

is She 👑
IMG_6224.jpeg
IMG_6225.jpeg

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I went to Sainsburys today and clearly everyone round me has read the Martin Lewis crisp report - their S&V shelf was EMPTY (with copious other flavours on either side). But I managed to literally climb up the shelves - no one noticed as also in that aisle was a loud crowd of drunk builders shouting about the chocolates they were choosing - and find two bags right at the back. I'm afraid I bought them both as I thought I might regret it if I only bought one.

I can't try them tonight as I am feeling fat and so having a penitent dinner of home-made vegetable soup. But the next time I throw caution to the wine (realistically, tomorrow), I shall open these crisps and report back.

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member

We tried Sainsburys chicken souvlaki crisps at the weekend and they were rather good, nice hint of lemon.

Lynno77

In my attempt to be a bit healthier I've found cutting out crisps is v.difficult. However, the Proper Chips lentil curls in barbecue flavour are a very tasty and crunchy alternative. If anyone's interested they're 66 cals a pack :)

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I really don’t understand people who can reliably not finish a bag of crisps even a big one 😭 I will just keep eating them, even if I don’t like the flavour. The only time I don’t is if I forget or if I have genuinely stuffed myself before. I know it’s a question of willpower but the pull of crisps is just too strong.
I am still feeling sick from a similar lack of control over the prawn crackers that came with our Thai takeaway last night. They weren’t even that nice but I could not stop myself.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Overseas lays paprika crisps and we always bring some home
Plain crisps here cheaper the better. Dip them in my tomato soup
Love the paprika Lays! 😋

Also forgot about Taki’s and Snyder Pretzel Pieces (hot buffalo wing flavour is my fave) which you can get in the States but can be a bit trickier to find over here. I love spicy crisps, but also anything salt & vinegar. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
Used to love Walkers Worcester sauce crisps & the tomato sauce flavour, not sure if they still make these flavours or are they the flavours that turn up in pound shops & B&M sometimes?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

philopastry75

I can't see that any of them wil be right since potato crisps are fundamentally not maize or corn

Surely the Pickled Onion Monster Munch one is just their standard (but rarely seen) pickled onion crisps in a different bag?

I'm an idiot though so I'll probably buy all three when I see them.
I bought the monster munch ones and can confirm you are right, exactly like the walkers pickled onion (can you still get them?!)

I bought them from Iceland and they had all 3 flavours.

Reactions: 3