Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
I can't decide if I'm proud or ashamed 🤣😳

View attachment 2681162
Be even prouder of you if you admit you didn’t share them… 😋 (great for sharing…my arse!! MINEALLMINE)

Anyone shoved a word in for Seabrooks yet? Their ready salted are the tits.

I was thinking back to getting crisps from the corner shop on the way home from school in the mid 80s. Tangy Toms, Transforma Snacks and salt n vinegar SupaSnacks were my go to. 5p a bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

BigMavis

VIP Member
Walkers sensations balsamic vinegar and caramelised onion for life.
Tayto cheese and onion.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

kev1974

VIP Member
wotsits flavour crisps? whatever next

1686814400212.png

Please Walkers can you do crisps the flavour of scampi fries next?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Omg I'm a huge crisp fan but I tend to get 'addicted' to a particular brand/flavour and eat that much I go off them. I had an unhealthy obsession with Sensations chilli crisps. Then it was Asda Cheesy Balls but now I'm two multi bags a week deep in Aldi Cheesy Puffs. Two packets on the bounce because one just doesn't do it 😅

LittleMy

VIP Member
Salt & vinegar Chipsticks are elite. Burton’s Fish n’ Chips and Tayto spicy Bikers were favourites back in the day. Still love Beefy Grills and pickled onion Space Raiders.

Craving all the crisps now 😂

Magee

VIP Member
New snacks for me today from Tesco

The jerk nuts are heavily coated with the powdered seasoning, I don’t get a distinguished jerk flavour but they’re tasty with a cold beer pre-dinner. Probably wouldn’t rush to buy these again.

The black pepper snack a jacks are MEGA! If you love black pepper as much as me, you’ll love these. 38kcal each, I put some plain houmous on top as my post food shop snack! Very peppery.

Attachments

pixxyy

VIP Member
Ok, so I have a bit of a secret embarrassing crush type addiction to Wotsits (Giant ones the best). However they have to be emptied into a bowl/container & left for 1-2 days. They go a bit chewy & are

Will I see myself out?🤣
love giant wotsits though not loving they now cost £2.50 😲

Kate1970

VIP Member
Tesco did some vegetable crisps which were lovely and about the only way I would get my 5 a day

Quakers are good.

But all the normal crisps are 25g packs now and I have to eat 2 bags at a time or I dont feel I've had a bag of crisps
So glad I'm not the only person who has to have 2 bags of crisps at a time! 😆😆😆

• Haha

ScottishMammy92

Counting the days until we visit family in Canada...

Because Ruffles All Dressed are elite crisps. I think about them every single day. I'm taking an extra case to bring as many back as I can fit.

I cannot bloody wait.

• Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
This is my first time on this thread so not sure if this has already been discovered or mentioned lol but I randomly tried a walkers cheese and onion crisp sandwich with cheese spread when I was hungover. Omg. It’s the bomb 💣 SO good 👌🏼
I like marmite sandwiches with cheese and onion crisps.

• Heart