Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Walkers Max Jalapeño and Cheese are my fave crisps atm. So addictive. I love them with sour cream to dip. 🤤

Also like the Combo Mix bags from M&S.
Sour cream & jalapeño, salt & vinegar and the salt & black pepper. The Aldi versions (party mix) are quite good too.

Reactions: 6

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I had a bag of wheat crunchies today. They're so good but I swear I only got 9 in the packet! Tightarses

• Wow

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Overseas lays paprika crisps and we always bring some home
Plain crisps here cheaper the better. Dip them in my tomato soup

• Heart

SharkAttack

VIP Member
My husband found pickled onion flavour fish and chips crisps in a multipack at Asda this week. They are insanely good.
---
These:
802AB028-FE25-479A-BCF3-631AD0DD76D5.png

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
The spicy flavour giant Wotsits are good. Is anyone else a fan of Bugles? You used to be able to get individual packets, but I can only find the big packs now.

Magee

VIP Member
Used to love Walkers Worcester sauce crisps & the tomato sauce flavour, not sure if they still make these flavours or are they the flavours that turn up in pound shops & B&M sometimes?
You need to get the Seabrooks Worcestershire sauce ones! 🔥

• Heart
  • Wow

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Talking about crisps not tasting the same anymore I wish pot noodles still tasted like they did in the 80s they have had so much taken out of them they taste awful now and the sauce is really weak tasting despite the amount of water you put in them

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Slightly embarrassed to admit to being really boring and mostly eating ready salted!😂
However they must be very salty and the best I've found are the Walkers oven baked or the Seabrook's ones which are really salty and cheap compared to other brands.
Put inside a cream cheese sandwich for a yummy combination 😋

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I love the knobbly cheese Cheetos (the ones that are more like nik naks in texture than wotsits).

Can normally get 3 packets for a pound in newsagents

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I know the thread is mostly about crisps but as it says ‘savoury’ also I just came to shout my love for pork pies. I’ve had to stop buying packs of 6 pork and pickle pies because I could eat all 6 in one go 😭 melton mowbray, pork & apple and pork & stuffing pies get a special mention too 🥰

littlepup

VIP Member
Co-fresh chilli and lemon (mild) and peri-peri (spicy) are delicious and a massive bag for about 75p in Asda
For fancy crisp days ‘Off the eaten path’ Sea salt pea and bean sticks are incredible.
‘I love corn’ salted flavour are good too.

Snyder pretzel pieces in Jalepeno are super tasty. If anyone knows any decent jalepeno flavour crisps, I’m all ears.

You can’t beat walkers roast chicken crisps in a soft white roll though 👌🏼

ETA: Fritos if you can get them are the best nachoy corn snack, so salty.

Last edited:

JARhead

I don’t get the chance to travel, being broke and in Australia, but I scour fancy import supermarkets for rare treats, and these are two of my favourites:

1.Quillo Fried Egg flavour chips from Spain. Freaking incredible. Doesn’t just taste like egg, but FRIED egg specifically. You know when the white gets a little crispy at the edge? They taste like that! And they’re vegan, so f’ed if I know how they did it, but I LOVE them.
521594C9-6F61-451B-8D82-0563FEDEC4FA.png

2. Bissli Falafel snacks from Israel. Just super crunchy little sticks that taste like falafel. Simple but so good. Also vegan.

396FC163-1829-4B2F-8F82-E9BE374D7CFE.png

Honourable mention to the entire namkeen ailse in any Indian store.

• Wow

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
Can anyone remember years ago the brannigans ham and mustard crisps? I’d love a packet of them been wanting them for months

I love the ready salted chopsticks but not been able to find them anywhere and the salt and vinegar ones rip my mouth apart

but I tell you what is thee best at Christmas and that’s Asda version of Pringles so much saltier and more flavour than original Pringles plus cheaper too

kev1974

VIP Member
Back in the day

1678225294082.png

These were the ultimate crisps, not seen them in years though

1678225413934.png

Also I'd love if these came back. Although they made your fingers smell.

1678225356098.png

• Heart

troutpout69

VIP Member
God I love crisps and am drooling at this thread! Favourites are bacon wheat crunchies, pickled onion and beef flavoured monster munch, scampi fries, any flavour square, cheese Pipers crisps and salt and vinegar chipsticks!

• Heart