Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
An odd mix, but today I had M&S red pepper pita chips with hummus and it was SO GOOD :love:

I actually had this a few weeks ago when I was stoned and put it down to the munchies, but today I'm not high and still tastes amazing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

kev1974

VIP Member
I have just finished off a party pack of these 🫣
They have a cult following in Australia, have been discontinued a few times but we the people keep petitioning and they keep coming back!
Savoury tangy tomato like flavour? Not sure how else to describe. Texture is crunchy but melts at the same time

View attachment 2086574
Anything like these?

1681276659219.png

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
I have just finished off a party pack of these 🫣
They have a cult following in Australia, have been discontinued a few times but we the people keep petitioning and they keep coming back!
Savoury tangy tomato like flavour? Not sure how else to describe. Texture is crunchy but melts at the same time

66EB0588-E081-436D-8D24-DD13C153125D.jpeg

Curly

VIP Member
This may be my favourite thread

love nothing more than the crisp aisle and as soon as my cases are in my room all I can think about on holiday is hitting the wee shop for crisps 🤣

my favourites change all the time but spicy bikers are usually always near the top of my list
Love the Asda value range wotsits too 😍
Anything cheese and onion or barbecue is a winner

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
1677599107337.png

Co-op Irresistible Salt & Vinegar are amazing, nice and strong, strip the lining vibes.

Golden Wonder Salt and Vinegar, same, super strong and good price.

McCoy's, can't go wrong there.

Walker Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations, god tier crisp and I'm not prepared to listen to any argument against this, well, except the price they charge for them these days. 😆

Love a good walkers prawn cocktails or pringles prawn cocktail, don't think anyone else does a good prawn for my taste.

Walkers Worcester Sauce were great, think they've stopped making them though. 😩

Falkor

VIP Member
I'm getting flashbacks to the year I thought it was a good idea to try the Tesco Mince Pie flavour ones, which were the most disgusting potato product I've ever put in my mouth.

Has Martin Lewis finished his salt and vinegar taste test thing yet? What won? If it's not the Co-Op Sea Salt and Chardonnay ones there's been a gross miscarriage of justice!

• Haha

biscuitthief

I am loving this thread! I haven't had some of these crisps for years!

I am more of a salted popcorn/savoury popcorn person nowadays (especially the Blue Cheese and Walnut Joe and Seph's 🤤)

That said, the M&S Sweet Chilli Combo mix dipped in Onion and Garlic dip is just 😘👌 I'm also partial to Salt and Vinegar and Prawn Cocktail Quavers, Nik Naks, pickled onion Monster Munch (any pickled onion crisp/snack to be fair) and just plain cheap ready salted crisps.

I was really chuffed to find Pizza Pringles in my local convenience shop a while back and the Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos in Home Bargains :D

ETA: I have gone down a rabbit hole of 90s crisps. Does anyone else remember Burton's Potato Puffs, Cheese and Branston Quavers and Doughnut Skips? They were around in the early 90s. 6 year old me went crazy for them! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

greenvelvet

VIP Member
1678468228119.jpeg
1678468287326.png
These are my favourites atm. I’m sure the lentil chips are still realistically just crisps but I feel a bit better about scranning the whole bag than I do about eating a big bag of Cheetos all in one go lol. I think they taste quite bougie for crisps which I like, without tasting like health crisps. They’re delicious 🥰

1678468339307.png
These burn my mouth like any salt and vinegar crisps but I regularly get cravings for them. I rate them

Last edited:
  • Heart

Magee

VIP Member
I tried the sensations lamb and mint and they were just a bit lamby, no mint.

Come on retailers, this is a once in a lifetime historic event, I wanna remember the crisps I was eating

Magee

VIP Member
Ok, so I have a bit of a secret embarrassing crush type addiction to Wotsits (Giant ones the best). However they have to be emptied into a bowl/container & left for 1-2 days. They go a bit chewy & are

Will I see myself out?🤣
This is ROGUE!! 😂

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Walkers Max Jalapeño and Cheese are my fave crisps atm. So addictive. I love them with sour cream to dip. 🤤

Also like the Combo Mix bags from M&S.
Sour cream & jalapeño, salt & vinegar and the salt & black pepper. The Aldi versions (party mix) are quite good too.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I had a bag of wheat crunchies today. They're so good but I swear I only got 9 in the packet! Tightarses

• Wow

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Overseas lays paprika crisps and we always bring some home
Plain crisps here cheaper the better. Dip them in my tomato soup

• Heart

SharkAttack

VIP Member
My husband found pickled onion flavour fish and chips crisps in a multipack at Asda this week. They are insanely good.
---
These:
802AB028-FE25-479A-BCF3-631AD0DD76D5.png