Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re grooming Annaveah to become the next vlogging favourite child, first Lacey then Cynthia next Aubrey and then Annaveah, so her speach has to be perfect for that role! Braxton is just being taken along for the ride
I believe I remember them saying awhile ago that their biological parents were special needs and deaf

Am I missing some income stream of theirs? Neither family has that many views or subscribers but crazy pieces bought a $2.5m house. Does Aaron have work outside YouTube?

Reactions: 2
They both have videos about it if you search "income". I think they said real estate (I believe I remember them doing up houses to rent), stock trading, app development for other YouTubers and then also the YouTube money and brand deals. Possibly some others, they definetely had their hands in a lot of different pots.

Reactions: 3
They both have videos about it if you search "income". I think they said real estate (I believe I remember them doing up houses to rent), stock trading, app development for other YouTubers and then also the YouTube money and brand deals. Possibly some others, they definetely had their hands in a lot of different pots.
Ah ok that makes more sense. Thanks for responding. I don’t follow them closely, just saw they’d both moved into much larger houses than they lived in previously!

They get money for the kids. More kids = more money, hence the reason they get kicked out as soon as they stop receiving money for them

• Wow
Do they actually kick them out once they don’t get paid for them? ☹
Both families have had kids stay with them after 18. For CM Cynthia is 18 now and Lacey stayed after she turned 18 and graduated. For CP Alex is still in the house even though he is older, and one of his friends is also living with them. Most of them seem to move out but part of that might be wanting more freedom. CM had a video on their rule book for their kids (actually I think it was in 2 parts) and there were a lot of rules and they are obviously both LDS as well so even though they say they don't make any of the kids follow their religion that might add to the rules the kids feel they have to follow in the house.

Reactions: 4
Both families have had kids stay with them after 18. For CM Cynthia is 18 now and Lacey stayed after she turned 18 and graduated. For CP Alex is still in the house even though he is older, and one of his friends is also living with them. Most of them seem to move out but part of that might be wanting more freedom. CM had a video on their rule book for their kids (actually I think it was in 2 parts) and there were a lot of rules and they are obviously both LDS as well so even though they say they don't make any of the kids follow their religion that might add to the rules the kids feel they have to follow in the house.
Alex is 19 and has said he like to move out soon, I'm guessing James is going too

I prefer watching the crazy pieces over the middles shelly comes across like she definitely the boss in the house, crystal seems more laid back

Shelly's the sort of person who will give the kids who are either her favourites or conform to exactly how she wants them to be more privileges. It's interesting that the only ones who have ever opted to stay over 18 are the ones we all knew were her favourites. Destiny, Cynthia & Lacey, but even Lacey moved out around the same time I noticed her becoming less of a favourite as it was all about Cynthia.

79C49FB3-2F18-4486-B8C3-243B7506B9EE.png
B85B8DD0-08AE-4049-8EDB-758E1037E2BA.jpeg

Comments on YouTube and Reddit claim the baby’s name was leaked in the birth vlog and it’s Bexley. Not keen on the name personally and feel like it’s a typical teen parent’s baby name. Lacey definitely wanted for the baby name to fit into a boho vibe- personally I just can’t see why anyone would chose that name for their baby but each to their own I guess 🤷‍♀️

Bexley? That can’t be the name surely? I thought it would be a pretty name like lily or Alice

Reactions: 7
Bexley? That can’t be the name surely? I thought it would be a pretty name like lily or Alice
Too close to Bentley. Sounds like a dogs name. Reckon it's correct though as it definitely starts with a B. I don't know how you describe it in America, but in England Bexley would be a chav name.

Lacey: her name is Bexley Cove Lopez
Eli: hahah she got my last name before you!

Anyone else think it’s a head thing to say? Especially after Lacey mentioned in the crazy middles’ vlog that she was doing wifey things for Eli on a girlfriend’s salary. Idk it just seemed weird thing for Eli to say on camera to me

Bexley sounds like it should be Becky. Cove is pretty, but very influencer. Totally agree on the chavy feel, without being too Katie Hopkins, her siblings names are Tyler and Brooke.

Lacey: her name is Bexley Cove Lopez
Eli: hahah she got my last name before you!

Anyone else think it’s a head thing to say? Especially after Lacey mentioned in the crazy middles’ vlog that she was doing wifey things for Eli on a girlfriend’s salary. Idk it just seemed weird thing for Eli to say on camera to me
I watched a video a couple weeks back with Eli in it, I didn't really get a great vibe from him. That could just be awkwardness on camera, but you'd think he'd put a bit of a warmer face on it. But then again, this was at the middles house and generally most 'extra' family members seem cold and awkward around them. I know I would be 😂

Bexley sounds like it should be Becky. Cove is pretty, but very influencer. Totally agree on the chavy feel, without being too Katie Hopkins, her siblings names are Tyler and Brooke.

I watched a video a couple weeks back with Eli in it, I didn't really get a great vibe from him. That could just be awkwardness on camera, but you'd think he'd put a bit of a warmer face on it. But then again, this was at the middles house and generally most 'extra' family members seem cold and awkward around them. I know I would be 😂
Nicole even asked Shelley to be in her birthing room and Shelley agreed! Seems like madness to me as Nicole seems entirely uncomfortable around overbearing Shelley