Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossboss14

VIP Member
I saw it. I don’t like him. He should do a little more research
I agree. He’s clearly just after making money out of drama videos because he was getting the two families confused so didn’t even put in the effort to know which family is which. I don’t mind channels like that when they actually know what they’re talking about.

Reactions: 8

Belladonna1969

They’re vulnerable children being used to make money , good life ? All you’re seeing is an edited life .Reality is with that many child there’s simply not the time to give each child the emotional support they need . As pointed out many have trauma backgrounds. Do they have a choice ? Be in it or leave is the choice . They need to be stopped

Reactions: 8

LLR

I never get a 'family' vibe from their house, more a group of kids who just happen to live with them.
The CM have said a few times that they were specifically trying to either keep sibling groups together or reunite them which I think adds to the group home vibe. The CM also have more kids overall and the CP have mostly adopted kids without siblings (Ariana, Brody, Jake) or in sibling pairs (Alex + Hannah, Luke + Savannah) - the newest kids (Bella, Rylan and Liam) are the only exception as there are 3 of them although I'm not exactly sure how to count Melinda, Jamie and Aurora.

The CP also tend to adopt older kids so the kids are more capable of being independent and need less overall supervision which means that Aaron and Crystal seem to spend more 1 on 1 time with each child. Crystal also seems genuinely excited to do stuff with her kids whilst Jared and Shelly seem to be incapable of doing anything without each other.

I think the Middles kids are mostly grateful that they get to stay with their siblings whilst the Pieces make sure all their kids feel special. Although that being said Crystal does seem like the kind of Mom who wants to be friends with all their kids whilst Shelly is much more "I'm the parent". I think it's quite telling that a few of the Middles kids seem to be leaving to live with their biological family at 18 rather than wanting to stay at home or be independent or with roommates - Lizzie is living with a bio Aunt and one the boys (Harlan?) went to stay with their bio father. Even with the group home vibes keeping the sibling groups together is probably going to better for them than allowing them to get split and adopted/fostered separately.

(I'm tired so sorry if this doesn't make complete sense. )

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else find Brinley’s birthday present situation a bit unfair? Brinley’s main gift was also given to Anaveah… and she hadn’t even finished talking about it to the camera before they pulled out Anaveah’s gift and turned to her instead. It upset me honestly because Brinley looked surprised when they said it was for Anaveah. And the doll was her only present for herself because the rest of the gifts were just doll accessories that she has to now share with Anaveah? So she got nothing special just for her on her birthday :(

pixxyy

VIP Member
Lizzy has moved out of CP home and now Shelley and Jared are looking at adopting again
I never get a 'family' vibe from their house, more a group of kids who just happen to live with them.
Crystal & Aaron to me anyway I feel you see the love and its like a true family.
I loved the video Today showing their new kids

paigelemonade

VIP Member
06768E89-B6FC-4795-8F52-4F4F7124F8A1.png
13D08163-95A8-4BCD-B644-223AAA930299.png
2BEF1A13-52D3-424A-904E-E3BDA5B6309F.png
D1458DAC-47B9-46A8-8AB5-A72431A086A5.png

Spencer throwing ‘shade’ at Alex
The two no longer follow each other on insta, despite being close and posting pics of one another in the past
3599E7A6-D502-47FA-940F-755020D7EFF8.jpeg
The CP insta account has also unfollowed spencer too
CF39F1FE-1677-4198-82DC-45BAD747116B.png
People wonder why there’s speculation over if any of the CM/CP kids are dating…. It’s because of captions like these. I’d never post a picture with my brother with a caption like that

Last edited:
  • Wow

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I just dont understand all of their kids moving out at 18. Like they are still high school aged. I don’t know how they could be mature enough to live on their own. It’s so weird that they all leave as soon as they can. Almost everyone I know lived with their parents through college or until they were in their 20’s at least.

vocalfry

This is what happens when you teach nothing but abstinence. Kids get a little freedom, have sex and don't even know how to use protection. Bam.

Although maybe it wasn't an accident. Maybe Lacey is afraid to actually live outside her bubble like she talked about. So she got that boyfriend and thought hey, let's start my own family channel and exploit my own kids for a living. Because we all know neither she nor her boyfriend are going to get a real job. Raising that kid won't be hard with the money her family has and the amount of babysitters around.

Blessing yada yada, I'd say parenting fail by Jared and Shelley and easy way out for Lazy Lacey.

ETA: Also, want to bet Cynthia moved out because Lacey was getting frisky with her bf and it made her hella uncomfortable to be 3rd wheeling to 2 h0rny teens?

Meisify2

VIP Member
Bexley? That can’t be the name surely? I thought it would be a pretty name like lily or Alice

KTC

Chatty Member
I’m glad someone else noticed how rude Bladen was! He snatched the cotton candy as well and didn’t say thank you once for all they did for him, he didn’t even let them finish telling him the inflatables were for him etc before he had run off.
I just watched the video as I saw the comments on here and thought surely you were being dramatic about the snatching. NOPE. Literally grabbed it straight out of her hand without a single thank you. Also, what sort of name is Blaydon 😬

Reactions: 6

Sazie1

Yikes. At first I thought she was talking about her older two as she said foster parents, but then she says how CP are brainwashing Savannah. She must know they're adopted and she hasn't a chance of getting them back?
The way she’s talking also shows me that she clearly has issues. I dont doubt that she loves her children. But The way she’s writing shows me that there is something wrong with her.

Meisify2

VIP Member
They already mentioned he is moving in with his biological dad as soon as he turns 18.
No matter how many times they tell us they don’t throw them out at 18, its very hard to believe. I have 2 kids over 18 and i cant get rid of them haha either that or the kids dont want to stay there any longer than they have to by law, either way it’s doesn’t look good

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Can we stop the talk on the siblings dating now? They are SIBLINGS!!

Spencer’s caption was on several photos not just that one with Cynthia I think Aubrey was in one as well his whole Instagram is weird including his replies to people so I wouldn’t read too much into it!

Before reading this thread I would never have thought anything of Like and Bella going off in Disney by themselves! For a start she’s younger than his bio sister and anyway they are siblings, she has come into the family as a sibling, they just get on well which is lovely!

Let’s put it to bed now and stop speculating on disgusting things, there is so much more to talk about than that, such as why the older CM kids don’t seem to finish high school and instead drop out to do their GED? Or why all the CM kids seem to move out ASAP when they are old enough? Harlan is literally counting down the days until he moves out!!
Chill. People aren’t massively speculating, it’s been mentioned casually by a few users on here, as well as many of the CM fans due to the behaviour and things the kids do publicly. Its not a crime to gossip on a gossip website, at least people are doing it on here instead of in the kids’ comment sections. If you don’t like what you read, move on and stop trying to moderate.

Bella (born 2007) is a year older than Savannah (born 2008)- so she isn’t younger than Lucas’ bio sister.

And those things aren’t speculated as they have been answered in vlogs.
1) As the kids moved from St Johns to the valley, some of the credits for classes they took aren’t valid, so they can only graduate high school if they start from freshman year again. More specifically, Cynthia’s credits from her homeschooling aren’t recognised as acceptable credits for the valley high school. Redoing the whole of high school from freshman year is not something that, rightly so, the kids and Shelley + Jared see as doable so instead some are doing GEDs.
2) This has been speculated before. Many believe it’s to do with the freedom the kids gain when they turn 18, due to the oppressive rule books that Shelley and Jared enforce. It has been noted by many that CM home feels more like a big group home instead of a family like CP does. Or, it has been speculated that the CM biological families have better relationships with Shelley and Jared than CP biological families do with Aaron and Crystal, so the kids often move out to be with biological family members.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Questioning whether siblings have dated is so fucked up and honestly it’s sick that you are even thinking about that. Nobody would question it at all if it was biological siblings so why do people feel the need to for adoptive siblings? It’s disgusting and narrow minded. These kids are family, you may not see it that way, but they are. Blood doesn’t determine family. It is also not our place AT ALL to question somebody else’s sexuality?! Halie has a boyfriend, they’ve been together for months, the “therapy” place she went to was definitely not traditional therapy but it wasn’t gay conversion therapy.
Wow! Angry much? Bella and Lucas haven’t grown up together, so it’s very different than siblings, like Alex and Hannah, who’ve grown up together. You can’t say for sure what therapy she had, unless you are actually part of the CP family. Just to add, I have zero issues with anyone being gay, and that’s certainly not what I was meaning. I just think their religion doesn’t necessarily think the same, therefore if any of their children were gay, I wonder if they would not feel comfortable

Reactions: 5

gossboss14

VIP Member
This is what happens when you teach nothing but abstinence. Kids get a little freedom, have sex and don't even know how to use protection. Bam.

Although maybe it wasn't an accident. Maybe Lacey is afraid to actually live outside her bubble like she talked about. So she got that boyfriend and thought hey, let's start my own family channel and exploit my own kids for a living. Because we all know neither she nor her boyfriend are going to get a real job. Raising that kid won't be hard with the money her family has and the amount of babysitters around.

Blessing yada yada, I'd say parenting fail by Jared and Shelley and easy way out for Lazy Lacey.

ETA: Also, want to bet Cynthia moved out because Lacey was getting frisky with her bf and it made her hella uncomfortable to be 3rd wheeling to 2 h0rny teens?
Or maybe S&J found out/suspected and Lacey is 18 so they can’t make her come home but Cynthia was 17 so they had control over that and didn’t want her to do the same thing

Meisify2

VIP Member
I thought the same! It was a ridiculous amount of presents for a clearly well off YouTube family, they really did not need any of those parcels.

I was watching the Crazy Pieces special and wow! It was so much more genuine and a lot better to watch. One of the kids even got the Dior trainers Shelley refused to buy for Aubrey and Cynthia. Even though Crazy Pieces’ vlogs are quite hectic, you can definitely tell they’re a family whereas Crazy Middles feels like watching a group home.
Definitely agree, crazy pieces are a family and the kids act like proper sibling. The crazy middles the kids are usually hidden away in their rooms or acting for the camera, the ones that like acting (Cynthia and Aubrey) get special treatment

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Nicole probably saw all the gifted items that Lacey has been given on their latest video and decided to make an appearance. Could not believe how many parcels there were!!
I thought the same! It was a ridiculous amount of presents for a clearly well off YouTube family, they really did not need any of those parcels.

I was watching the Crazy Pieces special and wow! It was so much more genuine and a lot better to watch. One of the kids even got the Dior trainers Shelley refused to buy for Aubrey and Cynthia. Even though Crazy Pieces’ vlogs are quite hectic, you can definitely tell they’re a family whereas Crazy Middles feels like watching a group home.

emi_

I’m not keen on the crazy middles but I can’t lie I actually quite like the crazy pieces. They have their flaws but they certainly feel more like a family and homely. The crazy middles almost seem like a children’s group home to me