Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly went down? I'm totally confused!
I’m not sure if I’m right, but the ‘ owner‘ is a bit weird? He was accusing people to be ‘trolls’ and be ‘hatefull’ but from what I understand hè was the one doing things that where not right.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone translate
Screenshot_20210515-213832.png

Text version

And that's the truth my life in a nutshell my babies are those that could be king and my princess time for Queen someday I definitely think time got the best of us and nobody learned to help me hand when we needed it the most nothing I did to this except for staying too long in the place I was at I need to see them I don't know why they stole them please somebody help me my family could care less they accuse me of years ago past depression or repressions I don't wish this on anybody it's been rough out here things keep happening one thing goes up do you think back down I think that I'm never going to get above water and start to float again but I believe I believe that I am strong that if I could go through what I've been through and just survive what I've been through lately I am capable of doing much more and working much more harder at it every day until I rest my head which is very hard I think of my children and I never said anything on here but I think it's time I think somebody should know I'm going to start to go fund me so that we could get a house and they can come visit me I really need the churches to pray HBC coffee chapel Southern Baptist I really hope they see this for somebody tells them about this of hers United will help I believe I have faith and I am most certain that my babies will pull through this okay it seems like they're doing okay which I wouldn't want anything less but to not be able to see me I don't know who to call or what to do went above and beyond in dire straits still I have a roof over my head quite possibly my store again but right now I'm just an employee I would love to have my cleaning company going and painting as well if anybody has any side jobs for me please let me know I really could use the money right now I'm trying to save up for a place maybe at least to buy or a down payment for a loan and I want to send the kids something maybe some money just to get what they need I hope somebody reads this cuz it just feels like a few and far between it will help me and most just want to give me a hard time and play games and I'm not even associating with anybody else it looks like my car isn't going to be moved I don't know where to put it I don't have anybody to look at it for me and they're cutting parts off of it and I'm just at a loss A lot of the time and pain the pain is so agonizing to being separated from that to just the time away from them and now they're keeping them from calling me this Foster family is not giving them the best that they need because they should have reached out to me but not who I was and what went on and asked me and research and if anything I pray that my children are okay and they end in the long run I did good I raise them well they're smart strong funny amazing children and young people know and I guess I just have to grow up and that's what people say and just live my life and find my purpose now but I say screw that it's girl anyone that wants to tell me that because you know what that isn't helping me that isn't helping me get a phone call or give me advice to a lawyer or anything because I did nothing wrong I had weed in my system the marijuana and my system and the car problems with the harassing of my neighbor and they constant hate from others I just wanted to stop I need to hear my baby's voice we are a team they're good great humans and then it'll be better citizens than I and that was my goal to learn from my parents' mistakes or my mother's and others and just do the best I could and I gave them everything I could without spoiling too much please if anybody has a dollar or $5 or anything to donate towards this it's going to be towards our home and repairs to my car please share this post to maybe someone could reach us in time they could help and would love to because that's what it's about I've been struggling with postpartum depression back when I had them but I still I pushed through it sometimes it had me so so tired that I was Moody and all kinds of things but I've had a hysterectomy I've learned to control my anger from my whole childhood to Young adulthood and being an adult how angry I just don't know where it comes from but I turn it into a good I turned into a positive and if anybody wants to take me shooting or sling some ink on me I am free game and outlets really are great for distresses I have a few the gym etc I just feel I have had nobody to really just deeply see me as a person as who I am as a great mother and I don't have to stretch the truth I would never do that anyway we need help they want to come home and their brainwashing my daughter right it seems or I don't know because she was my best friend she is my best friend and all she wanted to do was see her mom on her birthday last July and it's coming up on a year so please help us it hurts so bad every moment everything the reason for living is them my reason to wake up every day was them to see their faces their smiles they're accomplishments for the day and just teach them as much as I could and our bond is so strong that I feel like nobody could break it but I feel that it's happening and I'm so alone I feel so alone at times it I can't sidetrack myself anymore it's really too much and I don't want to change I don't want to get depressed again and it's there I mean I try to fight it but I sleep and I can't wake up the other night I was walking because my friend was not at the hotel and I couldn't get my room and I woke up to the police you know bumps on my head and they were hurting I really just don't understand I don't know what happened while I was asleep it's hard to say my head is so numb on the right side but on the brighter side I'll be okay and nobody to worry and if anybody has seen Austin chase hibbard please contact me or try your hardest to get a hold of him he went to LA almost 2 weeks ago and I really have not heard from him ever since before he left please pray for us... My children are bright young special children and they're my greatest accomplishment in life my reason for living when I just thought I just couldn't handle it anymore and I had nowhere to spend my love I'm standing it now till the day I see them again for visits or whatever but I don't have a good lawyer I don't have money and people have stolen employment etc I had a hard time holding on anything I've lost everything my storage is I mean I'm not an alcoholic I'm not a drug addict I'm not anything but sometimes I do certain things that just keep me up brighter spirits or what I need and distraction and support and prayer please 🙏🥺!::__😢

Reactions: 1
Can anyone translateView attachment 575992

Text version

And that's the truth my life in a nutshell my babies are those that could be king and my princess time for Queen someday I definitely think time got the best of us and nobody learned to help me hand when we needed it the most nothing I did to this except for staying too long in the place I was at I need to see them I don't know why they stole them please somebody help me my family could care less they accuse me of years ago past depression or repressions I don't wish this on anybody it's been rough out here things keep happening one thing goes up do you think back down I think that I'm never going to get above water and start to float again but I believe I believe that I am strong that if I could go through what I've been through and just survive what I've been through lately I am capable of doing much more and working much more harder at it every day until I rest my head which is very hard I think of my children and I never said anything on here but I think it's time I think somebody should know I'm going to start to go fund me so that we could get a house and they can come visit me I really need the churches to pray HBC coffee chapel Southern Baptist I really hope they see this for somebody tells them about this of hers United will help I believe I have faith and I am most certain that my babies will pull through this okay it seems like they're doing okay which I wouldn't want anything less but to not be able to see me I don't know who to call or what to do went above and beyond in dire straits still I have a roof over my head quite possibly my store again but right now I'm just an employee I would love to have my cleaning company going and painting as well if anybody has any side jobs for me please let me know I really could use the money right now I'm trying to save up for a place maybe at least to buy or a down payment for a loan and I want to send the kids something maybe some money just to get what they need I hope somebody reads this cuz it just feels like a few and far between it will help me and most just want to give me a hard time and play games and I'm not even associating with anybody else it looks like my car isn't going to be moved I don't know where to put it I don't have anybody to look at it for me and they're cutting parts off of it and I'm just at a loss A lot of the time and pain the pain is so agonizing to being separated from that to just the time away from them and now they're keeping them from calling me this Foster family is not giving them the best that they need because they should have reached out to me but not who I was and what went on and asked me and research and if anything I pray that my children are okay and they end in the long run I did good I raise them well they're smart strong funny amazing children and young people know and I guess I just have to grow up and that's what people say and just live my life and find my purpose now but I say screw that it's girl anyone that wants to tell me that because you know what that isn't helping me that isn't helping me get a phone call or give me advice to a lawyer or anything because I did nothing wrong I had weed in my system the marijuana and my system and the car problems with the harassing of my neighbor and they constant hate from others I just wanted to stop I need to hear my baby's voice we are a team they're good great humans and then it'll be better citizens than I and that was my goal to learn from my parents' mistakes or my mother's and others and just do the best I could and I gave them everything I could without spoiling too much please if anybody has a dollar or $5 or anything to donate towards this it's going to be towards our home and repairs to my car please share this post to maybe someone could reach us in time they could help and would love to because that's what it's about I've been struggling with postpartum depression back when I had them but I still I pushed through it sometimes it had me so so tired that I was Moody and all kinds of things but I've had a hysterectomy I've learned to control my anger from my whole childhood to Young adulthood and being an adult how angry I just don't know where it comes from but I turn it into a good I turned into a positive and if anybody wants to take me shooting or sling some ink on me I am free game and outlets really are great for distresses I have a few the gym etc I just feel I have had nobody to really just deeply see me as a person as who I am as a great mother and I don't have to stretch the truth I would never do that anyway we need help they want to come home and their brainwashing my daughter right it seems or I don't know because she was my best friend she is my best friend and all she wanted to do was see her mom on her birthday last July and it's coming up on a year so please help us it hurts so bad every moment everything the reason for living is them my reason to wake up every day was them to see their faces their smiles they're accomplishments for the day and just teach them as much as I could and our bond is so strong that I feel like nobody could break it but I feel that it's happening and I'm so alone I feel so alone at times it I can't sidetrack myself anymore it's really too much and I don't want to change I don't want to get depressed again and it's there I mean I try to fight it but I sleep and I can't wake up the other night I was walking because my friend was not at the hotel and I couldn't get my room and I woke up to the police you know bumps on my head and they were hurting I really just don't understand I don't know what happened while I was asleep it's hard to say my head is so numb on the right side but on the brighter side I'll be okay and nobody to worry and if anybody has seen Austin chase hibbard please contact me or try your hardest to get a hold of him he went to LA almost 2 weeks ago and I really have not heard from him ever since before he left please pray for us... My children are bright young special children and they're my greatest accomplishment in life my reason for living when I just thought I just couldn't handle it anymore and I had nowhere to spend my love I'm standing it now till the day I see them again for visits or whatever but I don't have a good lawyer I don't have money and people have stolen employment etc I had a hard time holding on anything I've lost everything my storage is I mean I'm not an alcoholic I'm not a drug addict I'm not anything but sometimes I do certain things that just keep me up brighter spirits or what I need and distraction and support and prayer please 🙏🥺!::__😢
is that Lucas and Savannah’s mother?

Can anyone translateView attachment 575992

Text version

Yikes. At first I thought she was talking about her older two as she said foster parents, but then she says how CP are brainwashing Savannah. She must know they're adopted and she hasn't a chance of getting them back?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yikes. At first I thought she was talking about her older two as she said foster parents, but then she says how CP are brainwashing Savannah. She must know they're adopted and she hasn't a chance of getting them back?
The way she’s talking also shows me that she clearly has issues. I dont doubt that she loves her children. But The way she’s writing shows me that there is something wrong with her.

Reactions: 6
They really don't mind letting us know that Cynthia is the obvious favourite. They said they were taking the middle kids as they hadn't been taken out for a while and obviously Cynthia, but tell us other older kids wanted to go too. They should have drawn a name from the hat or something.

They really don't mind letting us know that Cynthia is the obvious favourite. They said they were taking the middle kids as they hadn't been taken out for a while and obviously Cynthia, but tell us other older kids wanted to go too. They should have drawn a name from the hat or something.
I was thinking the same thing. And sweet Lizzy was taking care of the little ones. Lizzy is way too good for this family.

Reactions: 4
But they always take Landon too. I think Brinley needs to be classed as a 'middle kid' now too

Has anyone else seen their two videos on the rule books they have for their adopted children? Deffo didn’t sit right with me, I think Shelly comes across as very fake nice and controlling

I know they were invited, but it is still ridiculous not to take everyone. And what a lie to say they do things with the little kids, they film almost everything and they never show them spending time with the little ones.

Has anyone else seen their two videos on the rule books they have for their adopted children? Deffo didn’t sit right with me, I think Shelly comes across as very fake nice and controlling
I haven’t. Which videos can these be found in?

Their chore routine is stupid, it just encourages snitching on their siblings. Cynthia has said in a couple of videos how she doesn't mind it as she will just catch someone out for leaving something in that room & get rid of her chore straight away. Why don't they just assign more than one child to the hardest rooms like the kitchen and alternate chores each week? That way there isn't one person stuck with most chores as god forbid they might have left a cup on the table, and if everyone knows they will be getting that chore soon, they might think about what mess they leave it in for the others.

Their chore routine is stupid, it just encourages snitching on their siblings. Cynthia has said in a couple of videos how she doesn't mind it as she will just catch someone out for leaving something in that room & get rid of her chore straight away. Why don't they just assign more than one child to the hardest rooms like the kitchen and alternate chores each week? That way there isn't one person stuck with most chores as god forbid they might have left a cup on the table, and if everyone knows they will be getting that chore soon, they might think about what mess they leave it in for the others.
Also, part of the reason they can run chores like this is because they have cameras all around the house, even in the kids’ bedrooms, and explained once how all the kids have to get dressed and changed in the bathrooms because of this 🥴 all seems a bit cult like imo

Brinley is finally having her hair taken care of.

I’m not sure why CP needed a house that huge and luxurious. Wow. They are big spenders compared to CM

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also, part of the reason they can run chores like this is because they have cameras all around the house, even in the kids’ bedrooms, and explained once how all the kids have to get dressed and changed in the bathrooms because of this 🥴 all seems a bit cult like imo
Why do they even have the cameras in bedrooms though? If the kids got into a fight, ran away, stole something etc. you work through those problems like any biologically related family would. They can look on the cameras when their teens/young adults are sleeping. That's so weird.

Reactions: 3