Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of their interactions with Nicole seem so awkward. Wonder why she is sticking around for gender reveals from them etc. when they seem like they hardly know each other..... Also, is that her daughters dad?! That man looks old AF 🥴

2:20 is interesting… even their close friends suspected they were being used. And yeah I agree! I was shocked when I saw him, and it looked like he had his own son too! He looks so much like Jared and sort of like their old friend Devon. Something very weird going on imo and I don’t think this will work out well for any of them…. Did you see how squeamish Nicole was when Lacey hugged her and said their kids were gonna be best friends?

Reactions: 3

2:20 is interesting… even their close friends suspected they were being used. And yeah I agree! I was shocked when I saw him, and it looked like he had his own son too! He looks so much like Jared and sort of like their old friend Devon. Something very weird going on imo and I don’t think this will work out well for any of them…. Did you see how squeamish Nicole was when Lacey hugged her and said their kids were gonna be best friends?
Even Jacob seems awkward around her, although I guess they have been apart for a long time. If your close friends are saying it, there's probably something to it :confused:

Even Jacob seems awkward around her, although I guess they have been apart for a long time. If your close friends are saying it, there's probably something to it :confused:
Now they’ve made a whole video about Nicole without Nicole even being in it! 🥴 I don’t buy what they’re saying about all these ‘realisations’ etc, if you genuinely felt she was meant to be in your family to the point it brought you to tears, you’d do everything in your power to not to lose touch. And then to say you met this random child and felt that they were meant to be your grand child is equally ridiculous. Nicole seems beyond uncomfortable around all of them, it’s painful to watch. Her boyfriend already has 2 kids and she has 1, so the baby she is pregnant with will be their fourth. And of course Shelly and Jared favour Lacey’s boyfriend of course 😕😦

Nicole and lacey have always been kinda awkward with each other

Reactions: 2
Nicole and lacey have always been kinda awkward with each other
I remember in a sibling tag in lockdown where Shelly said Lacey cried about no longer being the eldest girl living at home and asked if she’d been replaced when Nicole started living with them 🥴

Now they’ve made a whole video about Nicole without Nicole even being in it! 🥴 I don’t buy what they’re saying about all these ‘realisations’ etc, if you genuinely felt she was meant to be in your family to the point it brought you to tears, you’d do everything in your power to not to lose touch. And then to say you met this random child and felt that they were meant to be your grand child is equally ridiculous. Nicole seems beyond uncomfortable around all of them, it’s painful to watch. Her boyfriend already has 2 kids and she has 1, so the baby she is pregnant with will be their fourth. And of course Shelly and Jared favour Lacey’s boyfriend of course 😕😦
I'm not going to bother watching the new video as I'm assuming it's just Jared and Shelley trying to convince themselves that Nicole feels like their own, especially as it's Jacobs sister. I don't think they'd want to put it out there that the same vibe just isn't there like it is with their other children. Also, lets be honest, if you're popping out kids that casually, 9 time out of 10 it boils down to lack of education which also means maybe not the best jobs/income. Nicole probably saw all the goodies Lacey got and thought she'd be gifted a car for her gender reveal too.

I remember in a sibling tag in lockdown where Shelly said Lacey cried about no longer being the eldest girl living at home and asked if she’d been replaced when Nicole started living with them 🥴
I blame Jared and Shelley for that tbh. They always have favourites and Lacey had already started to be pushed out for Cynthia, and then Nicole came along too.

Reactions: 5
The gender reveal was awkward to watch, compared to Lacey. It was boy/girl written on paper and some cannons out the front of the house, it’s like Shelley didn’t really want them to come in or go out the back.

And Jared made it clear he was keeping his distance from the boyfriend, he was polite but didn’t want to hug or shake hands like he normally would

Reactions: 4
If Nicole grew up with her babys Dad, he must just look a lot older than he is.

Nicole probably saw all the gifted items that Lacey has been given on their latest video and decided to make an appearance. Could not believe how many parcels there were!!

• Heart
Nicole probably saw all the gifted items that Lacey has been given on their latest video and decided to make an appearance. Could not believe how many parcels there were!!
I thought the same! It was a ridiculous amount of presents for a clearly well off YouTube family, they really did not need any of those parcels.

I was watching the Crazy Pieces special and wow! It was so much more genuine and a lot better to watch. One of the kids even got the Dior trainers Shelley refused to buy for Aubrey and Cynthia. Even though Crazy Pieces’ vlogs are quite hectic, you can definitely tell they’re a family whereas Crazy Middles feels like watching a group home.

I thought the same! It was a ridiculous amount of presents for a clearly well off YouTube family, they really did not need any of those parcels.

I was watching the Crazy Pieces special and wow! It was so much more genuine and a lot better to watch. One of the kids even got the Dior trainers Shelley refused to buy for Aubrey and Cynthia. Even though Crazy Pieces’ vlogs are quite hectic, you can definitely tell they’re a family whereas Crazy Middles feels like watching a group home.
Definitely agree, crazy pieces are a family and the kids act like proper sibling. The crazy middles the kids are usually hidden away in their rooms or acting for the camera, the ones that like acting (Cynthia and Aubrey) get special treatment

Definitely agree, crazy pieces are a family and the kids act like proper sibling. The crazy middles the kids are usually hidden away in their rooms or acting for the camera, the ones that like acting (Cynthia and Aubrey) get special treatment
I meant in my original post to say that I watched the Crazy Pieces CHRISTMAS special. You could tell Crystal really thought about what presents to gift each child and made sure everyone had equal gifts. Whereas Shelley and Jared said in a video that they left it to the last minute and any child who hasn’t behaved as well as they would like would get less presents than the others, as though being put into care and adopted into a new family with a blatant hierarchy wasn’t enough.

I completely agree! Lacey, Cynthia and Aubrey are favoured over anyone else- most of the other middle and littler kids are near enough forgotten. Crazy Middles’ family is so awkwardly segregated, with the boy teens, girl teens, boy middles, girl middles etc and you can tell Shelley and Jared definitely prefer the kids that play the dramatic ‘YouTube’ role. Whereas in Crazy Pieces, you can see Crystal genuinely adores her children and doesn’t put on any act, and all the relationships between the kids come across so naturally, even the kids they’ve only just adopted.

I still can’t believe the amount of baby products the fans bought for Lacey. I reckon there will be a lot of comments if Nicole doesn’t get the same. I feel bad for Nicole, if Shelley and Jared weren’t so forceful about their ‘feelings’ towards her, they could have had a nice relationship. They act as though they’re completely in love with her in the most over the top manner but then hardly bother with her.

I think I was hoping he just looked older, as that makes it even creepier if he knew her when she was even younger
Something doesn’t add up with Nicole at all, she looks really awkward on camera and acts like she’s around strangers not family, Nicole seems to have lost weight, looks like she’s on something and generally doesn’t seem happy

• Sad
Something doesn’t add up with Nicole at all, she looks really awkward on camera and acts like she’s around strangers not family, Nicole seems to have lost weight, looks like she’s on something and generally doesn’t seem happy
418DAC7E-08AB-4F69-8C29-0FB632F14424.jpeg
9430B336-65DF-4DE4-A505-0CF7F0D9D2B2.jpeg

In the Q&A about Nicole, they talk about how she stayed with them for a couple of months and how well they bonded etc. I looked back and Nicole barely lasted 5 weeks living with them!

Whereas Shelley and Jared said in a video that they left it to the last minute and any child who hasn’t behaved as well as they would like would get less presents than the others, as though being put into care and adopted into a new family with a blatant hierarchy wasn’t enough.
Agreed. I think it's disgraceful that they do that. They're basically blackmailing damaged children to conform or get less presents. All of those children have different traumas, some worse than others, then you have the biological stuff like hormones, that are harder on some also. Who denies their child of Christmas presents for their behaviour? You just deal with it when it happens. They're holding a grudge all the way up to Christmas and tarnishing that day for them. It's just another situation showing how detached they are from how a family behaves. I couldn't see CP doing that.

I’m glad the middles are finally getting Annaveah and Braxton speech therapy! It’s long long overdue!

I’m glad the middles are finally getting Annaveah and Braxton speech therapy! It’s long long overdue!
They’re grooming Annaveah to become the next vlogging favourite child, first Lacey then Cynthia next Aubrey and then Annaveah, so her speach has to be perfect for that role! Braxton is just being taken along for the ride

They’re grooming Annaveah to become the next vlogging favourite child, first Lacey then Cynthia next Aubrey and then Annaveah, so her speach has to be perfect for that role! Braxton is just being taken along for the ride
IOh my god I had the same thought.
I have a feeling there is something more behind it. It's not just they want the kids to get the therapy they need.