Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the dad challenges new video covering the pieces? He says he's going to go more in depth on them and on the middles.

Reactions: 2
I saw it. I don’t like him. He should do a little more research
I agree. He’s clearly just after making money out of drama videos because he was getting the two families confused so didn’t even put in the effort to know which family is which. I don’t mind channels like that when they actually know what they’re talking about.

Reactions: 8
I agree. He’s clearly just after making money out of drama videos because he was getting the two families confused so didn’t even put in the effort to know which family is which. I don’t mind channels like that when they actually know what they’re talking about.
Yeah it wasn't very well researched at all. He did say he was going to research more and go deeper so we shall see how that plays out.

Has anyone seen Crazy Treasures new video? Half the video is just Isaac showing guns in a gun store. Very odd content choice for a family channel imo. I mean know your audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I like what Josh's original mission was.... but I feel like he is now almost as bas as the family vloggers, he does very little to no research, he expects everyone to do it for him in his Facebook group and the live chat on any video is BUY JOSH A COFFEE! BUY A TESLA WITH JOSH"S CODE, the videos have a ton of ads, of course there is a patreon etc so he is making money of the back of the people he is snaking (which whatever they are putting it out there) but getting others to do the work for him because he ultimately can't be bothered.
I am not a fan of the "crazy" families or any other family vloggers but come on.....

as much as I am sceptical about this family, especially the parents, I have to say Aubrey is definitely my favourite of the kids for sure!

Ive got to admit crazy middles video last night annoyed me, not one kid say please when asked what they wanted for lunch. Manners cost nothing.

I'm new to the Crazy Middles, not watched the Pieces except 1 vid yet. But the click bait video titles jeez with posed sad faces

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Something gives me serious off vibes with laceys boyfriend, but I can’t quite put my finger on what.
BFEE73F6-0F7C-42F9-9953-EB2CC8811D76.jpeg

Plus every time I see him I think of this

• Haha
I’m not keen on the crazy middles but I can’t lie I actually quite like the crazy pieces. They have their flaws but they certainly feel more like a family and homely. The crazy middles almost seem like a children’s group home to me

Reactions: 5
is there a forum for the Crazy Pieces or this it? I'm really curious about both families. What is everyones feelings since Jamie has moved back in. I just feel really bad for her. But also think it's super uncomfortable for Christal.

is there a forum for the Crazy Pieces or this it? I'm really curious about both families. What is everyones feelings since Jamie has moved back in. I just feel really bad for her. But also think it's super uncomfortable for Christal.
I think that Jamie is really sweet and needs to be protected. I‘m not sure if it’s a good idea that she is living with Christal. It might be confusing for her and Aurora.

I think that Jamie is really sweet and needs to be protected. I‘m not sure if it’s a good idea that she is living with Christal. It might be confusing for her and Aurora.
yeah i think its gota be super confusing for Jamie. I think her reborn doll was a red flag for how she might be feeling about Aurora.

yeah i think its gota be super confusing for Jamie. I think her reborn doll was a red flag for how she might be feeling about Aurora.
I had the same thought with the reborn doll but if Melinda and Isaacs are living together with scarlet then Jamie probably felt left out as Melinda was helping care for her for some time so moved back with the petits and Jamie seems to always be with aurora I know she's her bio mum but I can imagine it could get confusing in a few years

I had the same thought with the reborn doll but if Melinda and Isaacs are living together with scarlet then Jamie probably felt left out as Melinda was helping care for her for some time so moved back with the petits and Jamie seems to always be with aurora I know she's her bio mum but I can imagine it could get confusing in a few years
i think it could get confusing for both Jamie and Aurora. I really feel like it can only end in upset for Jamie, bless her. They probably have enough money to get her a small apartment close by.

Anyone watch the latest vlog with Nicole’s gender reveal? Something is definitely up, she’s acting like she’s in drug, I bet Shelley is becoming closer to Nicola for the chance to get the baby

Anyone watch the latest vlog with Nicole’s gender reveal? Something is definitely up, she’s acting like she’s in drug, I bet Shelley is becoming closer to Nicola for the chance to get the baby
I thought it was the other way around, and got the impression Nicole was using Shelley and Jared to get things and money for the baby! Nicole use to look like she detested staying with them in older vlogs, and left as soon as she could and we never really heard anything more until recently. I think she’s seen how much they’re helping Lacey and is just putting up with Shelley to get things for free. I read a comment that said in this video is the first time we’ve heard Nicole call Shelley ‘mom’, so like you say something definitely isn’t adding up.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was the other way around, and got the impression Nicole was using Shelley and Jared to get things and money for the baby! Nicole use to look like she detested staying with them in older vlogs, and left as soon as she could and we never really heard anything more until recently. I think she’s seen how much they’re helping Lacey and is just putting up with Shelley to get things for free. I read a comment that said in this video is the first time we’ve heard Nicole call Shelley ‘mom’, so like you say something definitely isn’t adding up.
All of their interactions with Nicole seem so awkward. Wonder why she is sticking around for gender reveals from them etc. when they seem like they hardly know each other..... Also, is that her daughters dad?! That man looks old AF 🥴