Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lacey: her name is Bexley Cove Lopez
Eli: hahah she got my last name before you!

Anyone else think it’s a head thing to say? Especially after Lacey mentioned in the crazy middles’ vlog that she was doing wifey things for Eli on a girlfriend’s salary. Idk it just seemed weird thing for Eli to say on camera to me
Yeah, it's just a bit immature. Most wouldn't mention that, especially not on camera. It makes me a little sad as it just highlights how Lacey got pregnant so quickly into this relationship instead of doing all those travelling plans she had with her friend.

Bexley sounds like it should be Becky. Cove is pretty, but very influencer. Totally agree on the chavy feel, without being too Katie Hopkins, her siblings names are Tyler and Brooke.

I watched a video a couple weeks back with Eli in it, I didn't really get a great vibe from him. That could just be awkwardness on camera, but you'd think he'd put a bit of a warmer face on it. But then again, this was at the middles house and generally most 'extra' family members seem cold and awkward around them. I know I would be 😂
I find Landon, Braxton, Anavaeh & Trey chavvy too though so maybe it runs in the family. If old Hopkins used those names as an example she'd have actually had a point lol. I haven't watched enough of Eli to comment as I don't watch Lacey's channel, but yeah I'd be keeping a firm distance from the middles, they'd drive me nuts 😂

Reactions: 4
I find Landon, Braxton, Anavaeh & Trey chavvy too though so maybe it runs in the family. If old Hopkins used those names as an example she'd have actually had a point lol. I haven't watched enough of Eli to comment as I don't watch Lacey's channel, but yeah I'd be keeping a firm distance from the middles, they'd drive me nuts 😂
Honestly, ive not seen them written out like that... wow.. yeah at least Bexley fits in with her Aunts and Uncles?

Nicole even asked Shelley to be in her birthing room and Shelley agreed! Seems like madness to me as Nicole seems entirely uncomfortable around overbearing Shelley
I'm sorry what?? Nicole wants Shelley in the room?? But I've never seen someone be quite as awkward as Nicole when she's just nearby Shelley?!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch their assumptions video? Apparently they have been discussing adopting more kids!

Nicole to me seems she's just around them for what she can get back.
And as she's Jacob's sister it must be hard for Shelly/Jarrod to back away.

Reactions: 2
They’re so quick to welcome new people into the “family” it must make the kids see their adoptions as less special as they’ll happily let anyone in. Not that they aren’t great kids but it takes the sentiment away when they say the same thing for every kid
“We knew they were meant to be our daughter/son”
“They completed our family”
Then a couple years later there’s someone else who “completes” the family.

Did anyone else find Brinley’s birthday present situation a bit unfair? Brinley’s main gift was also given to Anaveah… and she hadn’t even finished talking about it to the camera before they pulled out Anaveah’s gift and turned to her instead. It upset me honestly because Brinley looked surprised when they said it was for Anaveah. And the doll was her only present for herself because the rest of the gifts were just doll accessories that she has to now share with Anaveah? So she got nothing special just for her on her birthday :(

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else find Brinley’s birthday present situation a bit unfair? Brinley’s main gift was also given to Anaveah… and she hadn’t even finished talking about it to the camera before they pulled out Anaveah’s gift and turned to her instead. It upset me honestly because Brinley looked surprised when they said it was for Anaveah. And the doll was her only present for herself because the rest of the gifts were just doll accessories that she has to now share with Anaveah? So she got nothing special just for her on her birthday :(
They said in the vlog that they had already given Brinley a FitBit for her birthday and that was her main present.

It’s beyond bizarre how sometimes they be careless af about covid but then at certain times will say they’re staying home to reduce the risk of spreading covid? It makes no sense because they pick and choose when they do it and you can tell they’re only saying it to look good. It’s just so weird

Reactions: 1
They said in the vlog that they had already given Brinley a FitBit for her birthday and that was her main present.
ah, okay I missed that. At least she got something to herself then. I do just think it’s weird to give a child a present on another child’s birthday but that might just be a thing where I’m from.

ah, okay I missed that. At least she got something to herself then. I do just think it’s weird to give a child a present on another child’s birthday but that might just be a thing where I’m from.
It's usually on a family basis if another kid gets a present on their siblings birthday. I don't think the middles usually give presents on another kids birthday but I guess they wanted Anaveah to have a doll so she could play dolls with Brinley and since it's just been Christmas and her birthday isn't until October they decided to give them at the same time. They could have made it clearer to Brinley though.

Reactions: 3
I feel so bad for Brinley, they put more effort into Bladen’s birthday than hers. When he snatched the pop corn from Shelley and didn’t even say thank you, she didn’t even correct him

I’m glad someone else noticed how rude Bladen was! He snatched the cotton candy as well and didn’t say thank you once for all they did for him, he didn’t even let them finish telling him the inflatables were for him etc before he had run off.

I’m glad someone else noticed how rude Bladen was! He snatched the cotton candy as well and didn’t say thank you once for all they did for him, he didn’t even let them finish telling him the inflatables were for him etc before he had run off.
I just watched the video as I saw the comments on here and thought surely you were being dramatic about the snatching. NOPE. Literally grabbed it straight out of her hand without a single thank you. Also, what sort of name is Blaydon 😬

Reactions: 6
I just watched the video as I saw the comments on here and thought surely you were being dramatic about the snatching. NOPE. Literally grabbed it straight out of her hand without a single thank you. Also, what sort of name is Blaydon 😬
Sounds like they couldn’t choose between Blake and Hayden 😂

Is blayden a new child they’ve adopted? I don’t watch all their videos and I don’t remember him

I usually really like the crazy pieces but did you notice Arrianas behaviour during the trip? She was bossy, spoilt, ever dramatic. I think they give her anything she wants, she comes across as a spoilt bulli

I usually really like the crazy pieces but did you notice Arrianas behaviour during the trip? She was bossy, spoilt, ever dramatic. I think they give her anything she wants, she comes across as a spoilt bulli
Her behaviour has got worse and worse recently she really is difficult to watch these days and I find myself cringing at her attention seeking behaviour constantly, I was glad when Hannah and Hallie decided to share a room when they moved because I feel like Hannah is easily influenced and very much idolises Arianna and it’s not good!

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour has got worse and worse recently she really is difficult to watch these days and I find myself cringing at her attention seeking behaviour constantly, I was glad when Hannah and Hallie decided to share a room when they moved because I feel like Hannah is easily influenced and very much idolises Arianna and it’s not good!
Yeah I think that Hannah is really insecure and looks up to Ariana and Halie. Sharing a room with Halie s goo for her. Sharing with Ariana would not be a good choice