Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lacey’s struggling with postpartum depression, you would have thought Shelley would have mentioned the potential signs or feelings around it to educate her while she was pregnant but she didn’t 😢

Reactions: 1
Lacey’s struggling with postpartum depression, you would have thought Shelley would have mentioned the potential signs or feelings around it to educate her while she was pregnant but she didn’t 😢
I’m not convinced, it’s not like everyone suffers from it, she had no idea Lacey would suffer, I would think more like maybe her doctor could’ve mentioned it as it can happen.

Reactions: 2
I’m not convinced, it’s not like everyone suffers from it, she had no idea Lacey would suffer, I would think more like maybe her doctor could’ve mentioned it as it can happen.
Mmmm true. But I do get the sense that Lacey has been thrown into the whole pregnancy/baby world without much practical advice from Shelley and Jared. They’ll buy her things and design the baby’s nursery but I don’t get the vibe that they have any close relationships with their children. I doubt they even educated her on contraception but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Bets on where the pieces are going for their adoption trip? From seeing the shirts I would say Disney not sure if California or Florida though, Crystal said there’s at least 22 of them going but I can’t get that many when I count the family the new kids Alex’s girlfriend, Melinda and Scarlett and Jo that’s only 20 I think. Unless we think Shelley and Jarrod will go and not the kids?

Bets on where the pieces are going for their adoption trip? From seeing the shirts I would say Disney not sure if California or Florida though, Crystal said there’s at least 22 of them going but I can’t get that many when I count the family the new kids Alex’s girlfriend, Melinda and Scarlett and Jo that’s only 20 I think. Unless we think Shelley and Jarrod will go and not the kids?
Maybe Crystals mum and brother?

or if not Shelly/Jarrod maybe a couple of the older middles like Cynthia and Lizzie

I wondered about the friend with the horses who’s son went on a date with Hannah does she have a partner?

One is probably Aaron’s friend that is always at the house and the other might be the camera person they hired???

Why are these families so obsessed with their kids settling down young? They’ve hardly had any freedom or experienced life. I’m in shock and feel bad for them, their focus shouldn’t be getting pregnant or married while still in their teens. They have no self discovery, travelling or careers. You can’t even drink alcohol in America before you’re 21, Lacey’s got a baby at 19 and Alex has proposed at 19 🥴

Reactions: 4
That seems way too soon to be proposing, they can’t have been together that long and are still young. If it were my child I’d be encouraging him to give it more time but I’m sure crystal just squealed when Alex said he was proposing

Reactions: 3
That seems way too soon to be proposing, they can’t have been together that long and are still young. If it were my child I’d be encouraging him to give it more time but I’m sure crystal just squealed when Alex said he was proposing
elsewhere I saw it suggested that she might be pregnant and because of their religion, quick wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lizzy has moved out of CP home and now Shelley and Jared are looking at adopting again
I never get a 'family' vibe from their house, more a group of kids who just happen to live with them.
Crystal & Aaron to me anyway I feel you see the love and its like a true family.
I loved the video Today showing their new kids

Reactions: 7
I never get a 'family' vibe from their house, more a group of kids who just happen to live with them.
The CM have said a few times that they were specifically trying to either keep sibling groups together or reunite them which I think adds to the group home vibe. The CM also have more kids overall and the CP have mostly adopted kids without siblings (Ariana, Brody, Jake) or in sibling pairs (Alex + Hannah, Luke + Savannah) - the newest kids (Bella, Rylan and Liam) are the only exception as there are 3 of them although I'm not exactly sure how to count Melinda, Jamie and Aurora.

The CP also tend to adopt older kids so the kids are more capable of being independent and need less overall supervision which means that Aaron and Crystal seem to spend more 1 on 1 time with each child. Crystal also seems genuinely excited to do stuff with her kids whilst Jared and Shelly seem to be incapable of doing anything without each other.

I think the Middles kids are mostly grateful that they get to stay with their siblings whilst the Pieces make sure all their kids feel special. Although that being said Crystal does seem like the kind of Mom who wants to be friends with all their kids whilst Shelly is much more "I'm the parent". I think it's quite telling that a few of the Middles kids seem to be leaving to live with their biological family at 18 rather than wanting to stay at home or be independent or with roommates - Lizzie is living with a bio Aunt and one the boys (Harlan?) went to stay with their bio father. Even with the group home vibes keeping the sibling groups together is probably going to better for them than allowing them to get split and adopted/fostered separately.

(I'm tired so sorry if this doesn't make complete sense. )

Reactions: 7
I found the “name reveal” video really disturbing. At one point the middle son said he was scared about being filmed without a disguise and Crystal laughed. I also can’t believe they said their full birth names, prior to coming to the CP house. Surely, they shouldn’t be doing thst? I used to like the family, but something feels off now. One minute they were adopting a special needs child, then a baby, then savannah and Lucas, now these 3. I hate to be cynical, but it’s like they know they’ll make money with “new kid” reveals, so adopt more and more for views. They must make a fortune to have a huge house, designer gear, lots of cars and multiple holidays. The girls trip to LA must have cost a bit, now 25 to Disney??? Plus all the matching clothes, food, merch- they probably paid for it from the profits from exploiting their new kids...
Alex and Savannah are very young, haven’t been together, and prob desperate to have sex, so get married! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone mentioned whether any of the adopted siblings dated. My prediction- Bella and Lucas. Both a bit rebellious and quirky. They were teens when adopted, so not grown up as siblings. Last prediction- I think Hallie is gay. It wouldn’t surprise me if they sent her to some archaic and barbaric conversion therapy, but passed it off as normal therapy...n

Reactions: 5