COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't make up my mind whether some posters are being deliberately obtuse sometimes or ...?
It's the complacency in this country, UK, that depresses me. Most people aren't bothered about things unless it affects them. And trying to have a serious discussion in this country seems impossible.
I'm lucky that my job isn't at risk, although my life is drastically different as I normally spend the winter months abroad and now I'm not allowed in. In my real life nobody cares about my vaccine status but at the same time nobody seems to care about care workers and NHS staff losing their jobs or what's happening in Austria etc and that scares me.
I don't know if it's connected to the huge amount of prescription drugs we as a nation consume but we really are dumbed down Britain . Keep on the subjects of Bake off, football, soaps, favourite biscuit and celebrities and you will get their interest.
On a side note my scared of covid hermit mum had such a bad reaction to her 1st jab she said she would rather die than have the others. And she hasn't. Whereas my dad sailed through his 3.
My niece told me yesterday that she is thinking of shaving her hair off as so much has fallen out since her 1st vaccine. Her doctor said it was stress and told her to get her 2nd jab. She says she isn't stressed. She also had awful period problems.
My best friend got bad neurological problems a while back after her flu jab but also she was using a lot of weedkiller so could have been either, both or neither anyway she was almost back to normal and had the covid jab and it all kicked off again.. she is also losing her hair

As for being obtuse, I have no idea why but those who tell us they are in the science field or love science and trust the science etc all seem to have problems reading a simple post. I know we all make mistakes in what we read here and there but these read posts wrong all the time getting the wrong end of the stick more often than not. Maybe they just believe they know what those papers they apparently read all the time say, maybe they just agree with the conclusion

The thing to ask yourself right here right now is academic or not, is............................

Do you feel something is very wrong right now? Does everything they do make sense to you, if not, then stop bleeping defending it and trying to make out we are idiots for questioning it.
If you feel that everything is fine and all this is really about a virus that the majority will have no problems with, then what is it going to take for you to think something is very wrong right now?

It's very OK to change your mind and say, OK I thought this was ok at first but now it's no longer making any sense.
All this tit that is happening right now is not as the media and governments would have you believe due to those of us who won't comply, it's due you those of you who are complying without questioning, those who you who are trying to make this BS fit in a little box of "its ok"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even thngs you thought were very safe might turn out to be very unsafe. So unproven vacines really are a gamble

This is about some cpap machines and noise abatement foam.

1637828523537.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I've noticed a marked increase in "anti-vaxxer dies" stories over the past few days, after quite a dry spell over the past few months. You can call it like bloody clockwork. People not willing to have the booster? Ah tit them up with the dead anti-vaxxer stories - that'll do it lads!

Reactions: 14
Thought it seemed to be waning quicker after the second dose 💉
B899A5C1-0C25-4F99-B0A2-23D2626CB5E4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Sorry off topic but @Purrrrrrr how is your foot ?
Thank you for asking.. Still, the same, still waiting for my scan. I'm having a fall alarm put in on Tuesday surely it would be better to actually help me with the problem rather than the consequences of that problem?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you for asking.. Still, the same, still waiting for my scan. I'm having a fall alarm put in on Tuesday surely it would be better to actually help me with the problem rather than the consequences of that problem?
Hopefully you'll not have much longer to wait the NHS is a joke our waiting lists are 6/7 yrs for knee replacements ( pre covid) people used to go abroad to get them done and the NHS would refund them but Brexit has put paid to that .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My husband keeps forwarding me stories of unvaccinated dying 😞 because he says he can't ignore them as I'm one of the unvaccinated-im not going by anything just my gut feeling and my protective feeling towards my children mainly the one I am still nursing 🤱 and it's actually very hard to keep talking about it. But it's true as someone has said here once you see you can't unsee. Have the vaccine protect your children, is what I think he is getting at and I'm doing exactly that not having it. A man on radio 2 phone in yesterday was so very angry with the unvaccinated,he was tripple jabbed and contracted COVID after the booster and is absolutely convinced being so ill with COVID would have been far worse if he wasn't vaccinated,it didn't make any sense at all. Is that true? He was absolutely sure ,yet he caught COVID being triple jabbed. How is he so convinced. I caught Covid too,in March I was unwell for 10 days and took a while to bounce back,I'm an avid exerciser,I don't go to pubs and clubs theatres I don't mix allot I'm a stay at home mum, happy to wear masks,spend most of my time
Outside-I see and understand allot of un jabbed like me don't trust,are scared,need more certainty, weighing up risk is my thinking,im happy for the vaccinated too,they weighed up their risk? But how many got jabbed then
Carry on smoking drinking over eating,not exercising,how many and mixing ,kissing hugging dating,why the anger toward unvaccinated,why is it so narrow minded. I'm just getting my thoughts out,my husband leaves the subject after we talk about it. He does understand in a way but he has to really think in depth to what I say ,its
Just not simple to me. Thank you for this thread,for the vaxxed and unvaccinated points. I
Hope it will all go quiet in the news,scaremongering and cohesion- but just now it's getting louder and I think even my dad sees me as plain stupid for not taking it which is really gutting actually. They all seem really scared for me. But
No one was scared for me in March when i had
Covid,wasn't eligible,and had to get on with it,they were all more concerned they didn't catch it off me 😂 anyway i am in such a weird state of mind,this usually occurs when I have to justify myself. What if im as convinced im doing the right thing just as the angry fully vaccinated man
Was about him being jabbed and sounded like he was as ill as i was. My mum just got over Covid she is jabbed she was as ill as I was. As was her partner. Am I glad she is jabbed? Probably yes as she's 60's. does this make me a hypocrite...🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Or does it boil down to risks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it boils down to your own level of risk! Ironically it states on the literature they give you with the vaccine that they don’t know if it will protect you or not as it’s not full proof so everything’s a risk…such is life .

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I didn't make anything up.

I watched the clip and typed a summary of what it showed.

This is what I find absolutely bizarre. These clips were played all over the news and on every newspaper site. there were many of them just showing people falling down dead or unconscious Yet now you can't remember seeing them. it does not matter what the clip summary says on an old clip as it will have been shared and changed many times. The point is these clips were on mainstream TV and other media showing the "facts" that were happening to people in Wuhan, it how they were able to shut down almost the whole world and why even now people are terrified if these videos had not been shown I belive things would have been very different today.

It's strange how those who think what is happening now is BS remember these clips and those who are seemingly falling for the /bS don't remember seeing them and will deny they were ever shown. its easier to pretend that those who remember are idiots than believe they fell for BS or were lied to cognitive dissonance at its best or worse depending

Reactions: 12
Looks like young Irish kids will be asked to wear masks in school 😕 the rumours of the EU extending to that age group seem to be true also going by this statement it’s supposedly going to give the go ahead as early as next week.
CC9B6724-26B5-4E27-B4EC-930F468B209A.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This morning Iv seen someone on Twitter post that they think all the professional footballers that have went down with sudden chest pains and the rise in myocarditis is due to ‘long covid’ 😂🤡
Surprised that hasn’t been suggested on here yet tbh.
Pretty sure if any of it was related to covid then we would not be hearing the end of it, they’d be using it in their campaign to get the booster. There’s a reason they aren’t talking about it on sky sports news 🤫🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This morning Iv seen someone on Twitter post that they think all the professional footballers that have went down with sudden chest pains and the rise in myocarditis is due to ‘long covid’ 😂🤡
Pretty sure if any of it was related to covid then we would not be hearing the end of it, they’d be using it in their campaign to get the booster. There’s a reason they aren’t talking about it on sky sports news 🤫🤐
Finally 🙌 someone has said it. I find it worrying tbh that this has been glossed over by MSM.

Really starting to worry about the amount of people who are still being influenced so much by MSM. I do think the sheer bombardment of info really doesn’t help as people can’t seem to comprehend it all so just opt for an easier life of accept & follow 😟

Reactions: 11
There have been a few of these debunked. Please watch this video that I shared on another thread.

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes why is this not being looked into!? A bit like the high rate in stillbirths at the moment. It's negligence on an unprecedented level!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
@StrawberryCream

(Doesn’t let me quote you directly from the comment)

I don’t have the answers but what I do know is that people are using any story of an athlete death and saying it is the vaccine. The video above is just a snippet of misinformation and news stories being shared before vaccine rollout for their age.

Reactions: 1
I don’t have the answers but what I do know is that people are using any story of an athlete death and saying it is the vaccine. The video above is just a snippet of misinformation and news stories being shared before vaccine rollout for their age.
[/QUOTE]
Professional footballers got it before long the recommended age group as they travel internationally, so there’s that theory debunked.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.