COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the past, you’ve asked people for evidence. I ask for evidence so I can understand it from your side and I get told to open my eyes 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
I think we've made it clear, none of us believe it's a pneumonia patient collapsing!! That's the very point! It's propaganda.

I know you're on here to deliberately provoke and argue. You strike me as someone quite young, I think early 20s, so I'll just say you'll learn as you get older not to believe every single thing the Government spouts at you.

We have given plenty, plenty, of resources and links to reputable scientists, should you actually choose to open your mind. I haven't seen a single reputable source from you, so I would suggest it's you who's listening to mates, & believing the junk on Facebook / Daily Mail.

If you think Dr Robert Malone, the very Inventor of the mRNA vaccine doesn't know what he's talking about, you are clearly just burying your head in the sand.

I'm not on here to provoke and argue. I'm just giving my views and opinions on a discussion thread. They might not align with yours - but we're never going to agree with everyone and I think discussing those views is both interesting and vital. Also, I'm not in my early 20s; not that my age has any relevance to this topic.

Additionally, I don't believe everything the Government spouts. I think Boris is incompetent and his Government's handling of Covid has been poor. I've never voted Tory in my life - and they haven't won my support for this debacle, I assure you!

That said, Robert Malone has also had criticism for his views as well. Here's an article from The Atlantic magazine (there are others):

As the author states: a lot of Malone's comments are based on misinformation. He has suggested that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines might make Covid infections worse, which certainly hasn't been meted out by the numbers - i.e. the evidence.

You say we shouldn't believe everything the Government says (which I agree with), but similarly I'm not going to believe everything Robert Malone says either. Scientists often disagree with each other, which is healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Although I can understand why you would feel or think that. There is usually always an agenda from any source and yes often no verification

I personally feel that looking at a wide range of sources often sets a clearer or more accurate picture and helps understanding.

What I would say is that many MSM sources are clearly compromised and should rarely be regarded as absolute truth. As I’m sure you would agree they 100% have agendas & quotas to meet and are not platforms of free speech or thought.

My first go-to source is always my fellow peers in my imediate surroundings/community. Often real life experiences/thoughts from people you personally know is grounding. Then I would say a range of online sources including podcasts & YouTube are extremely important. YES there are plenty of examples when you could say they aren’t accurate or are leaning towards their own agenda. But looking a wide range I find really makes clear what van be regarded as true.

Lastly, I find a great indicator of truth or a sources agenda is the things they don’t report…..

Anyway that’s just my take
Yes I agree MSM should be treated with a healthy dose of scepticism - but I often see people implying all MSM is never to be trusted, which I can't agree with either. I take each source as it comes.

That's not intended as a swipe at anyone on here; I'm talking more generally. It was obviously an issue pre-pandemic, but it's been ramped up during the pandemic. And I always think "what motivation does this person/organisation have to want to cast doubt on all MSM?" Trump was a classic example with his 'fake news' diatribe -- i.e. "if it's critical of me, it's fake, so don't believe it, loyal supporters". Which I always found pretty worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The cause of footballers going down with heart problems is due to the stress they put on their bodies training and building abnormally large amounts of muscle tissues in the heart etc. causing problems.

I don't know anything about long term effects of doping but I do reckon that a lot of footballers are doping and don't reckon that will help.

A lot of footballers also are refusing vaccination though also look at what's going down with Bayern Munich rn.

This is just madness! Wtf is going on!!!
I wonder how long the UK will take to follow suit ? the highest infection rate atm is primary age kids and their parents I'm sure if the ROI start vaccinating kids the north won't be too far behind they like to take an all Ireland approach .

• Sad
The cause of footballers going down with heart problems is due to the stress they put on their bodies training and building abnormally large amounts of muscle tissues in the heart etc. causing problems.

I don't know anything about long term effects of doping but I do reckon that a lot of footballers are doping and don't reckon that will help.

A lot of footballers also are refusing vaccination though also look at what's going down with Bayern Munich rn.
Professional footballers do not use performance enhancement drugs, they are drug tested regularly and would be banned if they were caught.

Reactions: 8
Mate there is a scandal waiting to come out about doping. Look at Spain 2008 - 2012.
Nearly 10 years ago? 🙄
How do you know there is a scandal waiting to come out? Are you an insider of the footballing world now? Players are not going to risk £150k a week careers by taking drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nearly 10 years ago? 🙄
How do you know there is a scandal waiting to come out? Are you an insider of the footballing world now? Players are not going to risk £150k a week careers by taking drugs.
Jack of all trades that one 🤣🤭 I agree I mean it’s literally the highest paid “nice” job in the world. I believe they go through rigorous health checks routinely to be able to keep playing

Doping in sport = impossible. Mass cover up of vaccine outcomes and hyping up of covid illness = certain.

ok.

We’re risking healthy kids for a vaccine that’s possibly only 60% + effective 🙄 that potentially lasts 3 months and doesn’t stop spread.
2254CED5-47D2-4C53-9512-C265ED1FF257.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Nearly 10 years ago? 🙄
I guess it's completely different from the cycling scandal.

Thought you'd love a good conspiracy ;)

No offence but I’d rather inject a child with flat 7up at this point. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm going down the blissed candle and holy water route 😂

I see EU residents will have to have a booster to travel in the bloc from next summer .

Vaccinations set to begin next month
98D2792E-18BA-4012-AFFC-2245F276FABA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Just to echo what others have said about sportspeople being more at risk from cardiac issues. This has happened disproportionately to young and very fit people for many years, most common cause is hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. I can think of several high profile cases in the years before the vaccine was even in existence

FIFA keep a database of these kind of incidents, I believe there have been 527 in the past 5 years (including 2021) so this year isn’t a significant outlier

Reactions: 4
What makes it more high visibility this year is that it happened to Eriksen at the Euros whilst the whole world was watching, and then to Ageuro who are both super high profile players. There’s been a lot of examples in it in recent years just typically not at the top tier of football, it’s been in smaller international leagues which don’t have the same viewership.

Vaccine induced cardiac problems have been happening to people who aren’t even in sports too. Suppose that’s normal too 🤥

Reactions: 8
Vaccine induced cardiac problems have been happening to people who aren’t even in sports too. Suppose that’s normal too 🤥
It is a listed side effect from the vaccines but this lot won’t even admit that it is even ‘rare’, they believe it genuinely cannot happen.
I have not seen any of them even say ‘well it’s possible that it could have been vaccine related as it is a listed side effect’.
It’s always got to be something else. 😐
710CCB4B-3AA2-4FB4-921F-0CB491CC6D3F.jpeg
A22ABB8D-D1A2-44A3-8FFB-1480CC59B6AC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.