COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Prefrontalmedialcortex
[/QUOTE]
That video clearly shows they were debunked. I don’t think any footballers were getting the vaccine in January 2021…
[/QUOTE]

Again…. 108 FIFA registered players/coaches have died in the past 6 months.

I think it says a lot that YouTube have also put a warning up saying this content is ‘inappropriate or offensive’. The only people this so offensive to are the families of the young people that have sadly died for trying to cover it up. The fact that people can’t even say it *might* be vaccine related and are desperate to debunk any links to the vaccine is disgusting. Open. Your. Eyes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This is what I find absolutely bizarre. These clips were played all over the news and on every newspaper site. there were many of them just showing people falling down dead or unconscious Yet now you can't remember seeing them. it does not matter what the clip summary says on an old clip as it will have been shared and changed many times. The point is these clips were on mainstream TV and other media showing the "facts" that were happening to people in Wuhan, it how they were able to shut down almost the whole world and why even now people are terrified if these videos had not been shown I belive things would have been very different today.

It's strange how those who think what is happening now is BS remember these clips and those who are seemingly falling for the /bS don't remember seeing them and will deny they were ever shown. its easier to pretend that those who remember are idiots than believe they fell for BS or were lied to cognitive dissonance at its best or worse depending

I was talking about that one single clip, hence 'I watched the clip'. The clip. One. The one that had been linked.
My opinion of what it showed was then jumped on as being wrong, on the basis that people believe it really does show a pneumonia patient collapsing.
The particular wording used in the tweet being either DM type hysterics or a satirical criticism of the Chinese government's handling, or taking the P out of the reporting of it. Trying to discern intent from a machine translation is rarely the best approach, hence the desire to look further into it.
This intent does not become clear without looking at the programme that features the clip, and articles they have published and whether they are inside or outside China.
Again, much of this is subject to the whims of a machine translation.

I haven't denied the existence of other videos that appeared at the time.

My conclusion here is that I have inadvertently triggered an unexpectedly vehement response from multiple posters with my expression of unclarity as regards the term 'covid prooaganda', so I shall make best endeavours to use alternative wording in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My husband keeps forwarding me stories of unvaccinated dying 😞 because he says he can't ignore them as I'm one of the unvaccinated-im not going by anything just my gut feeling and my protective feeling towards my children mainly the one I am still nursing 🤱 and it's actually very hard to keep talking about it. But it's true as someone has said here once you see you can't unsee. Have the vaccine protect your children, is what I think he is getting at and I'm doing exactly that not having it. A man on radio 2 phone in yesterday was so very angry with the unvaccinated,he was tripple jabbed and contracted COVID after the booster and is absolutely convinced being so ill with COVID would have been far worse if he wasn't vaccinated,it didn't make any sense at all. Is that true? He was absolutely sure ,yet he caught COVID being triple jabbed. How is he so convinced. I caught Covid too,in March I was unwell for 10 days and took a while to bounce back,I'm an avid exerciser,I don't go to pubs and clubs theatres I don't mix allot I'm a stay at home mum, happy to wear masks,spend most of my time
Outside-I see and understand allot of un jabbed like me don't trust,are scared,need more certainty, weighing up risk is my thinking,im happy for the vaccinated too,they weighed up their risk? But how many got jabbed then
Carry on smoking drinking over eating,not exercising,how many and mixing ,kissing hugging dating,why the anger toward unvaccinated,why is it so narrow minded. I'm just getting my thoughts out,my husband leaves the subject after we talk about it. He does understand in a way but he has to really think in depth to what I say ,its
Just not simple to me. Thank you for this thread,for the vaxxed and unvaccinated points. I
Hope it will all go quiet in the news,scaremongering and cohesion- but just now it's getting louder and I think even my dad sees me as plain stupid for not taking it which is really gutting actually. They all seem really scared for me. But
No one was scared for me in March when i had
Covid,wasn't eligible,and had to get on with it,they were all more concerned they didn't catch it off me 😂 anyway i am in such a weird state of mind,this usually occurs when I have to justify myself. What if im as convinced im doing the right thing just as the angry fully vaccinated man
Was about him being jabbed and sounded like he was as ill as i was. My mum just got over Covid she is jabbed she was as ill as I was. As was her partner. Am I glad she is jabbed? Probably yes as she's 60's. does this make me a hypocrite...🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Or does it boil down to risks.
I'm sorry you're going through this. It must be so hard when all your family are pressuring you.

The fact you've had it means you have a natural immunity which is far more effective than the vaccine. I'm not sure what he means by putting your children at risk by not having it? Does he mean in case you pass away?
A few pages back @Tublet83 shared a covid calculator. Yes it is just for 'academic' purposes, but it would be using the data you put in to profile you, maybe do that and show them, look honestly is really not worth getting upset at you for! It's your body your decision. How would they feel if they coerced you into it and you suffered a bad reaction? Surely that's worse.

There's a really good website called www.theexpose.uk with lots of research, data & sources on. There absolutely tonnes of articles on there about issues with the vaccine, I would bat one of those back over to him every time he sends you one & he'll soon realise you're not for turning.

We're all here to support you too, you're not alone, even though they want us to feel that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Finally 🙌 someone has said it. I find it worrying tbh that this has been glossed over by MSM.

Really starting to worry about the amount of people who are still being influenced so much by MSM. I do think the sheer bombardment of info really doesn’t help as people can’t seem to comprehend it all so just opt for an easier life of accept & follow 😟
I’m more worried about people who are influenced by stuff they hear from their mate, read online, or see on YouTube and believe it all.

Anyone can put whatever they like on the Internet and no one has to verify its accuracy.

• Haha
I was talking about that one single clip, hence 'I watched the clip'. The clip. One. The one that had been linked.
My opinion of what it showed was then jumped on as being wrong, on the basis that people believe it really does show a pneumonia patient collapsing.
The particular wording used in the tweet being either DM type hysterics or a satirical criticism of the Chinese government's handling, or taking the P out of the reporting of it. Trying to discern intent from a machine translation is rarely the best approach, hence the desire to look further into it.
This intent does not become clear without looking at the programme that features the clip, and articles they have published and whether they are inside or outside China.

My conclusion here is that I have inadvertently triggered an unexpectedly vehement response from multiple posters with my expression of unclarity as regards the term 'covid prooaganda', so I shall make best endeavours to use alternative wording in future.
My first link takes you to a video from a British newspaper with that actual clip in it, easily found not even hidden. Your post led to someone else believing you had discrediting someone else and your post was the truth of it.

The thing is nothing from you about how terrible the propaganda was but you cannot wait to try to discredit those trying to show what was the truth.

BIB I don't think you inadvertently do anything it's way to often to be inadvertent

Reactions: 6

I think we've made it clear, none of us believe it's a pneumonia patient collapsing!! That's the very point! It's propaganda.

I’m more worried about people who are influenced by stuff they hear from their mate, read online, or see on YouTube and believe it all.

Anyone can put whatever they like on the Internet and no one has to verify its accuracy.
I know you're on here to deliberately provoke and argue. You strike me as someone quite young, I think early 20s, so I'll just say you'll learn as you get older not to believe every single thing the Government spouts at you.

We have given plenty, plenty, of resources and links to reputable scientists, should you actually choose to open your mind. I haven't seen a single reputable source from you, so I would suggest it's you who's listening to mates, & believing the junk on Facebook / Daily Mail.

If you think Dr Robert Malone, the very Inventor of the mRNA vaccine doesn't know what he's talking about, you are clearly just burying your head in the sand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Although I can understand why you would feel or think that. There is usually always an agenda from any source and yes often no verification

I personally feel that looking at a wide range of sources often sets a clearer or more accurate picture and helps understanding.

What I would say is that many MSM sources are clearly compromised and should rarely be regarded as absolute truth. As I’m sure you would agree they 100% have agendas & quotas to meet and are not platforms of free speech or thought.

My first go-to source is always my fellow peers in my imediate surroundings/community. Often real life experiences/thoughts from people you personally know is grounding. Then I would say a range of online sources including podcasts & YouTube are extremely important. YES there are plenty of examples when you could say they aren’t accurate or are leaning towards their own agenda. But looking a wide range I find really makes clear what van be regarded as true.

Lastly, I find a great indicator of truth or a sources agenda is the things they don’t report…..

Anyway that’s just my take

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think we've made it clear, none of us believe it's a pneumonia patient collapsing!! That's the very point! It's propaganda.

I know you're on here to deliberately provoke and argue. You strike me as someone quite young, I think early 20s, so I'll just say you'll learn as you get older not to believe every single thing the Government spouts at you.

We have given plenty, plenty, of resources and links to reputable scientists, should you actually choose to open your mind. I haven't seen a single reputable source from you, so I would suggest it's you who's listening to mates, & believing the junk on Facebook / Daily Mail.

If you think Dr Robert Malone, the very Inventor of the mRNA vaccine doesn't know what he's talking about, you are clearly just burying your head in the sand.

The poster you quoted said about Dr Malone, ‘the man seems to hate his own invention’. 🙄
Who sounds like a conspiracy theorist now? Why would a doctor hate his own invention, such a ridiculous things to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is it then? 108 FIFA registered players/coaches have died in the past 6 months, this is unheard of. Good to see you see tik tok as a trusted source of information though
It’s not unheard of. In 2014, there were over 200 cases of this. There’s also many studies into these happenings.
There’s 150 million FIFA players in the world. Do you mean 108 died out of 150mil? 0.00007%?

The poster you quoted said about Dr Malone, ‘the man seems to hate his own invention’. 🙄
Who sounds like a conspiracy theorist now? Why would a doctor hate his own invention, such a ridiculous things to say.
Yes even said they were biased against it :/ I've seen some wriggling in my time but that took the whole tin of biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not unheard of. In 2014, there were over 200 cases of this. There’s also many studies into these happenings.
There’s 150 million FIFA players in the world. Do you mean 108 died out of 150mil? 0.00007%?
All from chest pains/heart issues/myocarditis. Yes it is unheard of.

Reactions: 3
All from chest pains/heart issues/myocarditis. Yes it is unheard of.
It is not unheard of. Has been around for many years.

“In young competitive athletes,1 the differential diagnosis between nonpathological changes in cardiac morphology associated with training (commonly referred to as “athlete’s heart”)234 and certain cardiac diseases with the potential for sudden death is an important and not uncommon clinical problem. Such crucial diagnostic distinctions most frequently involve hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), which is the most common cause of sudden death in young competitive athletes.”

(From 1995)

Reactions: 3
It is not unheard of. Has been around for many years.

“In young competitive athletes,1 the differential diagnosis between nonpathological changes in cardiac morphology associated with training (commonly referred to as “athlete’s heart”)234 and certain cardiac diseases with the potential for sudden death is an important and not uncommon clinical problem. Such crucial diagnostic distinctions most frequently involve hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), which is the most common cause of sudden death in young competitive athletes.”

(From 1995)

Of course heart problems have happened before vaccine roll out but I am obviously meaning it’s unheard of on this mass scale, there’s been 3 this week already.
If you choose not to see it then that is your issue.

Reactions: 10
Of course heart problems have happened before vaccine roll out but I am obviously meaning it’s unheard of on this mass scale, there’s been 3 this week already.
I have never seen so many heart issues ever in my lifetime. I'm hearing weekly of people having heart attacks or strokes.

Reactions: 10
Where is the evidence this is happening on a mass scale? Comparing numbers to other years, it would suggest the rates are very similar.
RE: three cases this week, maybe the screenshot helps explain this.

Attachments

Where is the evidence this is happening on a mass scale? Comparing numbers to other years, it would suggest the rates are very similar.
RE: three cases this week, maybe the screenshot helps explain this.
As a big football fan I have never seen so many footballers collapsing from chest pains and heart issues in any previous years as I have seen in the last 6 months. All with the same theme, we know they are vaccinated as it’s needed for international travel.
As I said to another poster, if you choose to not see it then that is your issue.

Reactions: 7
As a big football fan I have never seen so many footballers collapsing from chest pains and heart issues in any previous years as I have seen in the last 6 months. All with the same theme, we know they are vaccinated as it’s needed for international travel.
As I said to another poster, if you choose to not see it then that is your issue.
I’m asking for your evidence so I can see it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.