COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely am and I’ll admit that unlike others who try and pretend they look at both sides of the argument when they definitely don’t. I will absolutely never get covid vaccines or comply to totalitarianism. I do wonder if some of the posters on this thread have always been fascists or they’ve just been coerced to think this way in the last 20 months.
I am pretty sure Prefrontalmedialcortex talked about his bad personal experience with covid, so her bias is totally understandable to me. Any personal experience (with covid or a jab) makes you biased, but a lot of people keep denying it when it's obvious.

Reactions: 1
I am pretty sure Prefrontalmedialcortex talked about his bad personal experience with covid, so his bias is totally understandable to me. Any personal experience (with covid or a jab) makes you biased, but a lot of people keep denying it when it's obvious.
His? You mean her…I am female/she/her.

All that career progression and able to progress up the ranks to VIP on tattle. All in a pandemic. Talk about a high achiever 🤭😜
Seems to be a lot of icu nurses on tattle that have seen so many die and work 18 hours a day and are just sooo exhausted.
But post 10 times an hour and seem to be online all day 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am pretty sure Prefrontalmedialcortex talked about his bad personal experience with covid, so her bias is totally understandable to me. Any personal experience (with covid or a jab) makes you biased, but a lot of people keep denying it when it's obvious.
As I have said I know people who have died and been vaccine injured but I still know people died and were injured from covid. Others don't seem to see anything other than what they want.

Reactions: 2
All that career progression and able to progress up the ranks to VIP on tattle. All in a pandemic. Talk about a high achiever 🤭😜
I post all the time because I have a lot of spare time but all these nurses, Dr's scientists etc seem to be able to post all the time as well.

Reactions: 4
I post all the time because I have a lot of spare time but all these nurses, Dr's scientists etc seem to be able to post all the time as well.
Not all nurses work full time. A relative of mine is a bank nurse, which means he can pick and choose how often he does his shifts.

Not all nurses work full time. A relative of mine is a bank nurse, which means he can pick and choose how often he does his shifts.
Seems to be most of the workforce is part time, particularly those with all the intel. Astonishing how they spend their spare time. Not all heroes wear capes ey?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems to be most of the workforce is part time, particularly those with all the intel. Astonishing how they spend their spare time. Not all heroes wear capes ey?
Well, I suppose it's easy to dismiss all nurses who disagree with your view as liars because then you don't have to deal with what they say. Convenient eh? :D

And can easily be applied to those who are pro and anti vaccine in equal measure. :)
I think that is what she meant.

Well, I suppose it's easy to dismiss all nurses who disagree with your view as liars because then you don't have to deal with what they say. Convenient eh? :D

It's not only the pro-vax who know Drs, nurses and scientists you know.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.