COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just need to to mention that as well as the hospitalisations from covid for fully vaccinated there has also been over 30,000 die from adverse reactions from the vaccine. How many more after the boosters?
Can you please provide evidence of the 30,000 that have been proven to have died from adverse reactions to the vaccine? As working in the field of research and safety monitoring they obviously haven't been hitting my desk

Can you please provide evidence of the 30,000 that have been proven to have died from adverse reactions to the vaccine? As working in the field of research and safety monitoring they obviously haven't been hitting my desk
It was posted on the thread last week so feel free to have a read through and I’m sure you will find it.

I see that poster didn’t reply to me when I showed them that kids were dying of the vaccine. Why do these people not care? I honestly find it sickening that people turn a blind eye to children dying from this and would rather ignore.

Reactions: 5
It was posted on the thread last week so feel free to have a read through and I’m sure you will find it.
I read these threads every day. If it was a truly objective, statistically accurate, peer reviewed article/journal piece then I’m sure I wouldn’t have asked that question. Until there is evidence of that type to back up your claim I’m afraid that statement is simply wrong. Not arguing this point any further as think I’ve made my case here

Reactions: 2
I read these threads every day. If it was a truly objective, statistically accurate, peer reviewed article/journal piece then I’m sure I wouldn’t have asked that question. Until there is evidence of that type to back up your claim I’m afraid that statement is simply wrong. Not arguing this point any further as think I’ve made my case here
Since you are so very knowledgeable and this is your field, please tell us all how many have died as a result of the covid vaccine.
I think we all know these deaths are not counted correctly anyway, just like the covid deaths were not.

Reactions: 4
Since you are so very knowledgeable and this is your field, please tell us all how many have died as a result of the covid vaccine.
I think we all know these deaths are not counted correctly anyway, just like the covid deaths were not.
I can only speak for the Trust that I cover but we have had zero cases of people dying due to the vaccine. We have however had people die due to pre-existing conditions who just happened to have the vaccine. I agree that the covid deaths haven't been counted correctly however that is a statistical matter decided by the government rather than a 'cover-up' as implied by the vaccine 'deaths'.

I also coordinated a vaccination clinic for 6,000 NHS staff in my Trust...all of whom just happen to be still alive

• Haha
I can only speak for the Trust that I cover but we have had zero cases of people dying due to the vaccine. We have however had people die due to pre-existing conditions who just happened to have the vaccine. I agree that the covid deaths haven't been counted correctly however that is a statistical matter decided by the government rather than a 'cover-up' as implied by the vaccine 'deaths'.

I also coordinated a vaccination clinic for 6,000 NHS staff in my Trust...all of whom just happen to be still alive
You can only speak for the trust you cover but I am wrong because this is apparently your field?! Jesus Christ 😂
6000 is also not a lot of people 🤦🏻‍♀️ there’s 20,000 in the town that I live in, none have died from covid. So that means that no one died of covid right? Going by your clever logic

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I see that poster didn’t reply to me when I showed them that kids were dying of the vaccine. Why do these people not care? I honestly find it sickening that people turn a blind eye to children dying from this and would rather ignore.
How did you show me that kids are dying from a vaccine. The first article regarding the school does not state the cause of death and the second one equally does not state the cause of death.

Reactions: 3
Was thinking there was a reason for the sudden jump in cases god knows how many the ROI has

How did you show me that kids are dying from a vaccine. The first article regarding the school does not state the cause of death and the second one equally does not state the cause of death.
They are not allowed to blame vaccines in media because they have been indemnified? Kids have died because of this and more kids will die if we don’t stop. Do you even care?

Reactions: 8
Fingers in the ears. Vaccine can do no wrong. If people die I don’t care.
I get it 👍🏼
Your words not mine. My comment was clearly regarding the two articles you posted which DO NOT state what the cause of death was. You grossly twist things. I did not say I do not care if people die.

• Heart
Your words not mine. My comment was clearly regarding the two articles you posted which DO NOT state what the cause of death was. You grossly twist things. I did not say I do not care if people die.
We are now seeing article of children and professionals sportsman having heart issues and suddenly dropping dead on a daily basis. We have never seen this before in such high volume. Many young healthy adults have ‘suddenly died’ as well but less likely to make the news as children and anyone with a level of fame is more worthy of a news report. The reports of children dying have only been since the vaccine rollout was for their age gap. We (including you) should be absolutely outraged at this and demanding answers, not defending a bloody vaccine over human lives.

Ok well let’s put it a slightly different way, would you care if a child died as a result of the vaccine? Or would you shrug it off because there’s no way a vaccine can do any wrong 🥴

The poor parents finding out the hard way that kids are dying.

Really crazy how so many argue the toss over numbers even though they know the number of covid deaths was very iffy, to say the least have no reaction at all to these kids dying

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ok well let’s put it a slightly different way, would you care if a child died as a result of the vaccine? Or would you shrug it off because there’s no way a vaccine can do any wrong 🥴
Are we seriously resulting to asking such questions. I am not going to explain myself or answer to any of this.

• Heart
The poor parents finding out the hard way that kids are dying.

Really crazy how so many argue the toss over numbers even though they know the number of covid deaths was very iffy, to say the least have no reaction at all to these kids dying
But Mensabarbie said no one died? 🥴
These people deserve justice for their deaths, the minute a child died from a vaccine they should have stopped the roll out. Its so so wrong

Reactions: 7
Are we seriously resulting to asking such questions. I am not going to explain myself or answer to any of this.
Oh sorry, I didn’t think you’d be offended at me asking a question, isn’t that how discussions usually happen? I didn’t think you’d mind being asked as you hinted that you would care so i asked for clarity.

Saying nothing says it all really though. 😬

Why do I need to said it out loud to people that I care if someone dies from the vaccine? Do you see anyone asking any of you if you care people have died from Covid-19 or if you care that people’s lives have been saved from having the vaccine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.