COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fairly sure people have caught covid more than once, does that mean they didnt have antibodies for it?
Fairly sure? I’m yet to hear of anyone catching it twice and it’s been well over a year now. I won’t take a positive lateral flow test as a positive, even the man who invented them has said they pick up many colds/viruses.

Reactions: 2
Fairly sure? I’m yet to hear of anyone catching it twice and it’s been well over a year now. I won’t take a positive lateral flow test as a positive, even the man who invented them has said they pick up many colds/viruses.
I know someone who had in Aug and has it again now, both times were unwell but more this time. I didn't think you were meant to test within 90 days though? They are double jabbed.

I know someone who had in Aug and has it again now, both times were unwell but more this time. I didn't think you were meant to test within 90 days though? They are double jabbed.
Is it covid or long covid I wonder! I’ve seen people that had a mild case suddenly feel terrible a while later if their first bought was only 2 months ago it’s possible they could still test positive but it being the same infection and now it’s developed into long covid

Yeah I don’t believe anything that this government says about covid but if you wish to take their word on it then we’re going to have to agree to disagree.
Fine so how about this one, ticks all the boxes I think

Reactions: 1
According to this they don’t know how many vaccinated people get long covid so it may not benefit people that way either as in transmission and infection.

Hopefully not vaccine related he was on encouraging the kids to step forward for theirs 🤔

Looks like the EU countries were right then, shocking that they’re pushing ahead with children’s vaccines based on very flimsy safety data

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Maybe people will still decide to leave them in the tit if their going to be left in the tit come April 🤷🏼‍♀️
53B8D262-F756-416B-982D-A541B05F3574.jpeg

Chris De Burgh owes his life to the vaccine after suffering a mild cold 😳
8484FB37-C228-4279-BD74-9AC37FE68FBD.jpeg

Reactions: 7
He didn’t suffer a mild cold. He caught Covid-19 and ‘it was like a mild cold’ because he had been vaccinated.
You or anyone else doesn’t know indefinitely that the vaccine made it feel like a mild cold to him, or if he would of felt like it was a mild cold anyway. Yes the vaccine has reduced overall hospitalisation and severity of covid disease but many people unvaccinated have also felt their experience with covid has been like a mild cold. Everyone’s experience is unique.

Reactions: 12
You or anyone else doesn’t know indefinitely that the vaccine made it feel like a mild cold to him, or if he would of felt like it was a mild cold anyway. Yes the vaccine has reduced overall hospitalisation and severity of covid disease but many people unvaccinated have also felt their experience with covid has been like a mild cold. Everyone’s experience is unique.
I’m simply stating what he said. Taking into account his age, the vaccine most probably did lessen the severity of Covid-19.

Reactions: 1
He didn’t suffer a mild cold. He caught Covid-19 and ‘it was like a mild cold’ because he had been vaccinated.
I know someone with complete liver failure ( unvaccinated) had a scratchy throat and nothing else, so who knows? Chris might still have had a mild cold like the thousands of other’s on the ZOE app.

I wonder what’s prompted this then 🤔
E10CD175-3521-446E-B96A-E29C6BE99B31.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m simply stating what he said. Taking into account his age, the vaccine most probably did lessen the severity of Covid-19.
Everyone can read what he said though, the screenshots where there.

Fact of the matter is no one knows if he would of been better with or without the vaccine. I know a few people unvaccinated who said their experience was like the cold and they wouldn’t of knew it was covid without the test. I know other people unvaccinated who have suffered horribly. I also know people who have been vaccinated and still having symptoms 16 weeks later. They had the full work of symptoms and have still lost all their smell and taste etc.

Reactions: 3
Everyone can read what he said though, the screenshots where there.

Fact of the matter is no one knows if he would of been better with or without the vaccine. I know a few people unvaccinated who said their experience was like the cold and they wouldn’t of knew it was covid without the test. I know other people unvaccinated who have suffered horribly. I also know people who have been vaccinated and still having symptoms 16 weeks later. They had the full work of symptoms and have still lost all their smell and taste etc.
We do know the vaccines are effective in reducing the severity so I am more inclined to think the majority experience milder symptoms due to the vaccine.

Good luck convincing the crowd, I'm sure your point will be received with utmost respect and not the slightest hint of yeah-but-no-but ;)
I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just stating things as they are. 😄

Last edited:
We do know the vaccines are effective in reducing the severity so I am more incline to think the majority experience milder symptoms due to the vaccine.
Not sure why you keep repeating yourself I already said they reduce disease severity and hospitalisation, there is literally no way of knowing if it helped this man, he could of felt the same without the vaccine. Impossible to know.

Good luck convincing the crowd, I'm sure your point will be received with utmost respect and not the slightest hint of yeah-but-no-but ;)
What crowd?! Surely this forum is to discuss things not only remark on things that you or your crowd agree with.

No need for snidey remarks that’s how arguments start and makes it no fun for anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.