Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I work in pharma, I do statistics as a significant part of my job and I have a masters degree in a scientific discipline. Trust me I'm not just swallowing whatever Sky news feeds me. They're not my chosen news provider anyway.
Since you have the relevant qualifications, I nominate you to be the official debunker/fact checker. 😎

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
We were fed Gov propaganda from an early age. I think you'll find that's where most of the mis trust comes from not anti vaxxers in people of my generation...Here's a couple of examples although be warned they're not for the faint hearted and these were aimed at kids and young people ...They’ve now updated it and aimed it at muslims.
For those that haven't seen it, that last one is a compilation of clips from the excellent Four Lions, variously described as comedy, harsh satire etc.
I had no idea it had been used in any official antiterrorism material.

I wonder is it 67% are considered fully vaccinated i.e some that will mean 3 doses and others will be 2 doses and before the 6 months so not needing a booster yet?
I don’t think that figure includes the boosters/3rd doses as they have separate stats.

Up to and including 11th November 2021:

Booster or 3rd dose - 11,823,643 / 20.6%

Ensay

VIP Member
It doesn’t bother me at all that they’re doing it, i just think it’s interesting seeing how shook the other vaccinated parents look you could smell the fear on them
Probably because everyone knows that the vaccine doesn't give you 100% protection. No one has ever said it did.

It literally states on some people’s death certificates “vaccine-induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia” is the coroner wrong too ffs

Survival rate is a term used to describe people who are still alive.

A bit like many people survive getting the covid vaccines but that doesn’t show the reality that many people have suffered consequences in the short and long term.
I know what it means and that figure is not correct. I had Covid, I survived it. I have not recovered from it 11 months on.

So absolutely no way that a journalist could have gathered research from doctors and medical professionals before writing up an article? Just because you don’t like the headline and it doesn’t suit your narrative doesn’t mean he’s made it up for god sake 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s a she btw. Or her/they/them…

Nothing to do with suiting my narrative. The article hardly contains any ground breaking data to support the claim they make.

Ensay

VIP Member
These are women who have been trained for person centred approach, body autonomy, the right to choose and consent. All of those things you're taught when dealing with the public and when they're at their most vulnerable.
They're literally choosing what they have been trained and what they advocate to their patients.
Meanwhile their patients don't have to make the choice of having a vaccine before they get care (as is their human right).

I guess with your opinion that now women have the choice of if they get pregnant when there might be a huge shortage of midwife care, therefore putting them and their babies at risk?
Maybe then if those pregnant women run into any complications then it's their fault for putting themselves and their babies at risk because other women have made a free choice like they have?
I just think it's irresponsible to put patients at risk.

If I had a relative who caught covid off a midwife in hospital, or from a home visit, and suffered serious health complications as a result (or worse) I know how I'd feel about the person who put them in that position.

But you do realise that when these people quit there will be less staff to look after the patients? Why would you want people to suffer unnecessarily because of staff shortages. This is only going to harm the vulnerable more.
Yes and they also realise that when they quit there will be less staff to look after the patients. But point scoring seems more important to them.

Ensay

VIP Member
Let’s not be foolish, anyone who hasn’t taken a vaccine at this stage isn’t going to change their mind. They don’t want it. They’ve been on the frontline and still don’t want it.
I have faith many will.

This article details how the numbers can be changed:

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
Yes, AFAICT she does have her own IG page (NB arooj not arroj) and a link to a gofundme for travel to get treatment from a healer in L.A.
Sorry to quote self, turns out her page is linked from the tweets but not until after the tenth video of hers that was reposted there, a lot of people won't have got that far.
Not sure why it wasn't linked from the first tweet unless there's extra credits for uploading video content?

Superdude

Wasn't it said here that the vaccines hadn't caused any confirmed deaths of children?

A freedom of information request and a reply from the ONS says different.
I'm assuming they're a trustworthy source?

Meanwhile, there have been 0 deaths for under 24yr olds due to covid ***

*** in the week ending 22nd October 2021

hollowcrown

Chatty Member
Convenient isn’t it that unless you have had 3 jabs you are considered unvaccinated. Begs the question is it a clever way to cover up the deaths that are FROM the vaccines by saying “they were unvaccinated” 💀🌚
What's the evidence for people dying due to vaccines?

lupanda

I never said anything about mandates. I was simply stating I had it in response to the poll.

Northeast1988

VIP Member
My old
I did not see images of what you refer to but there were plenty shown of make shift morgues/hospitals etc.

Are you for real? The rest of the world had a cough and loss of taste…time to educate yourself on exactly how Covid-19 affects the body.

From Italy, Spain, Brazil and India.

View attachment 873416View attachment 873417View attachment 873418View attachment 873419
My old hospital in the north east had the military shut down half the public car park and it turned into a overspill morgue as we couldn’t keep up with the deaths