Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
You’re assuming discussion is mostly civil around this topic. It isn’t. There’s usually a general theme of ridicule, slurring and judgement when it comes to deciding not to take the vaccine. I think the thread was originally started as a ‘safer space’ to discuss with other people in similar positions. At least that’s why I originally joined it.
It just seems pointless having a discussion thread where everyone agrees. Wouldn't it get boring?

Ensay

VIP Member
No it was a great community for support for people who all belonged to a minority and with very little safe places online for others who are refusing it was very comforting. It was of course hijacked by people telling those who have declined it how wrong and bad they are.
Well, I think life is boring if we only surround ourselves with those who agree with us.

Moor123

No because you don’t fit the age criteria
[/QUOTE

I understand that, but I think the 182 days + should also be accepted? Immunity wains after 6 months. Surely it is a case of keeping everyone safe?
Who's going to get the blame when 100% are vaccinated? I can't wait for the mental gymnastics on that one.

Don't know where you are in the UK but I'd say it's unlikely you would be taken at a walk in centre. I also got my first two doses earlier than my age cohort because of my job, and I am no longer in that job and therefore will have to wait for my age cohort this time.
Ironically 119 told me to try my luck at a walk in!!!!

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
You refused to believe that over 30k people had died from the vaccine when you don’t even know yourself.
There’s been more than a ‘handful’ and the fact you are willing to dismiss these peoples deaths for your own agenda is a disgrace. These are peoples parents, grandparents and children and they deserve justice for putting their trust in the people pushing these vaccines as safe.
Yes I refuse to believe that because I am yet to see any credible scientific evidence of that fact. Just like @Prefrontalmedialcortex I have never once said that I am dismissing these deaths, as @monga said all deaths are a tragedy and as someone who has experienced sudden death very close to me I can fully empathise with what these people are going through.

Please read my previous posts again in terms of safety of all drugs and treatments - nothing in life is 100% without risk

monga

VIP Member
Yes, AFAICT she does have her own IG page (NB arooj not arroj) and a link to a gofundme for travel to get treatment from a healer in L.A.

Extreme allergic reactions are always grim :(
How many have contributed to the GFM ? I’d need to see proof of the miracles being performed before I’d pay any healer! Unless Padre Pio’s alive and working in LA…Very sad for those that don’t have good outcomes from vaccines.

I see she’s a medical student from Waterford her GFM isn’t going well she should’ve put up exactly where in the US she was travelling too there’s too many money making scams going about receipts and proof of cost always help…The HSE have apparently left her to her own devices for speaking out.https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-arooj-gain-the-ability-to-walk-again

Last edited:

footylass2021

Bit of advice needed, I am at nearly 8 months post my 2nd vaccine, i am under 40, I got my vaccines early due to my employment at the time - I no longer do that job.

My GP has refused to book me a vaccination as I am not in any of the cohorts, I am trying to explain that irrelevant of cohorts I am way beyond my 182 days and that I feel that I have very little protection against the virus. Do you think a walk in centre will vaccinate me?
once you become eligible for the booster, you will be entiled to it

gaps between 2nd jab and booster jab are irrelvant as nhs staff had their second ones jan-march and they are getting the boosters now

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I don’t think that figure includes the boosters/3rd doses as they have separate stats.

Up to and including 11th November 2021:

Booster or 3rd dose - 11,823,643 / 20.6%
What I meant though is for eg if someone is fully vaccinated for some that will only
Been double vaccinated if it’s within the past 6 months but for others that means they need to be triple vaccinated so it would be figures from the third shot/booster and part of the figures of the double vaccinated. I’m probably not making sense

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
There have been cases reported in the media where a post-mortem has indicated deaths due to a vaccine (for example the BBC reporter Lisa Shaw) but thankfully these are very rare. The idea there is a media blackout is simply not true

All vaccine manufacturers have been exempt from indemnity in the case of vaccine injury since 1976 - it's not a new thing for the Covid vaccine. And is why there is a government body and related scheme established to provide compensation where necessary. The clinical trials are still appropriately indemnified (again a job I have done previously) and will provide compensation if required

Ensay

VIP Member
I post all the time because I have a lot of spare time but all these nurses, Dr's scientists etc seem to be able to post all the time as well.
Not all nurses work full time. A relative of mine is a bank nurse, which means he can pick and choose how often he does his shifts.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Question…

Ensay

VIP Member
Does being afraid reduce the risk? Or are you suggesting they keep their kids off school until the vaccines are rolled out to over 5s 😂😂 gotta learn to live with it.
Nope, but I would suggest they keep their kids off school if they've tested positive.

hollowcrown

Chatty Member
Plenty of people have tried requesting this information on a freedom of information.
PHE conveniently don't have this information because it's too hard to work out. They direct to the MRHA yellow card system - when they know people won't believe that because fact checkers have told the public that anyone can upload anything to that. The yellow card system though will tell you what deaths there have been, but then we go back to believing the information you've been given.
Funnily enough PHE can give all the deaths from covid, including comorbitities, age ect, but not vaccine deaths excuse its hard to gauge.

So the answer to your question is that your answer is there, it just depends on what you want to believe in the perpetual circle of the pass the buck game 🤷🏼‍♀️

Eta, its already been posted here about an FOI on deaths in children

I knew I'd posted it about children.

FYI... just type words into Google and all your answers are there. It's an amazing tool when you know how to use it 😉

Thank you for providing the informaiton. The numbers are not compelling to me, and I can't go into too much details in the tables because I don't have Excel on the device I'm browsing on right now.

Min 5 up to 9 deaths is not a lot tbh.

hollowcrown

Chatty Member
Sky tweeted an article they had published that claimed 14 times more coronavirus patients were in hospital now compared to this time last year so ‘make sure to book your booster jab’.
This was immediately proven to be a lie as there is LESS coronavirus patients in hospital compared to this time last year so they deleted the tweet and removed the article with nothing more said.
Sounds like they mistakenly released false information, discovered it was false and then took the information down. Don't know what your problem is, as that's what is supposed to happen with incorrect news?

monga

VIP Member
I like to think of us as pure bloods 💪🏼

On another note though, now that the boosters are available for over 40’s does that mean anyone who doesnt take the booster will classed as unvaccinated in the death tolls? Wonder if we see a huge surge of “unvaccinated” deaths at in the winter but its actually double jabbed who have refused boosters. Does anyone know how the stats will be counted?
They'll probably have it down as death after 2 jabs like they do now