Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry but I still don’t believe it was a deadly pandemic. When covid was first made aware to us we were seeing videos of people in Wuhan just dropping dead in the street as if they’d been shot, people fainting in shops and being carried away in body bags, why didn’t this happen anywhere else? 😂 if the pandemic was as deadly as you make it out to be then people of all ages would be dropping like flies, they wouldn’t have to manipulate the deaths by counting them within 28 days of a test and they wouldn’t need to use coercion and threats to get people to take vaccines.
It happened in many countries…the pandemic is deadly and it saddens me that people think otherwise. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Absolutely stunned when this was on the news last night but I’ve wondered for a while if something was going on. She used to be on every night then suddenly it was that god awful BBC puppet Tara Mills (she grinds my gears and I wish to god she’d stop wearing trainers 🤣🤣🤣) very interesting to find out the real reason
Dying to know 😂 I know she doesn’t wear a poppy ( but she’s never done) if it’s that? But was thinking maybe vaccine related during these times, haven’t seen anything about the BBC and vaccine policy…the mystery continues 😅

Jc456

VIP Member
Anyone elses primary school had people handing out lateral flow kits out in the playground or is it just myne. Thought it was odd but useful at the same time.
Ours did on the last day before the summer holidays because they had a positive case. They could go into class after the negative result or spend the day at home

But I could bet you’d spend your morning scouring the net to debunk the anti vaxxers am I right 😉 Don’t worry I know you can’t post them because they don’t exist, because I think everyone on the thread knows if they did exist you would be first to prove that!
It took me one minute to find the table you posted. Perhaps you need to spend more time finding credible sources before posting. 🙃

No.

Imagine you are a chef. Or a barista. Or a food journalist. Or a baker.
Wouldn't really bother a barista. I got sick of the smell off coffee.

Also everyone I knew who lost their smell and taste including me got it back eventually, even if it was 6 months. It's not a real symptoms, it's just an inconvenience.

monga

VIP Member
If the vaccine reduces the severity of Covid-19 which could potentially lead to someone losing their life = saving their life.
But that doesn’t account for everyone you said yourself they’re not 💯 so how do they pick the people that were definitely saved by having it ? As opposed to how much damage the virus did naturally.

Ensay

VIP Member
Yes vaccines have been around for a long time but you don’t see vaccine passports being handed out to the people who choose to get the flu jab or MMR vaccination? And for the people who don’t choose to get the flu jab etc they aren’t made to lockdown or blame for the flu spreading every winter.
Because the impact of those other diseases has been nothing like covid, that's why.

This is a vaccine for an illness with a 0.02% fatality risk for the majority of the population so any concept of risk assessment went out the window a long time ago 😂
It's not just the people who've died from it (though I think making light of any death, regardless of how low the percentage is in poor taste) but also the amount of people who've been made seriously ill from it and have to be admitted to hospital, putting strain on an NHS that was already under pressure.

sure but I want your credible source about the claims of people dropping dead or unconscious in an instant from covid? As I have said before this has only been seen in China and the rest of the world had a cough and loss of taste.
I did not see images of what you refer to but there were plenty shown of make shift morgues/hospitals etc.

Are you for real? The rest of the world had a cough and loss of taste…time to educate yourself on exactly how Covid-19 affects the body.

From Italy, Spain, Brazil and India.

E46B68A3-E7E4-4301-B870-E25214A72496.jpeg
2E4C1111-8337-4A95-8FB1-FAFAB2A97079.jpeg
E1E21B2B-0FFE-45FD-8029-F4D343ACEBD8.jpeg
C7A0DD1F-A036-4246-9ED6-93D0C792D73A.jpeg

Last edited:

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t believe anything that this government says about covid but if you wish to take their word on it then we’re going to have to agree to disagree.
Fine so how about this one, ticks all the boxes I think

monga

VIP Member
You need to be issued a login by the national administrators (it's the North West Commissioning Support Unit as I remember rightly) and have to verify yourself via your NHS email address and sending a picture of your ID - it's not easy to access plus there will be an audit trail of who has entered details and where. I did hear of stories where people were being offered up to £750 to falsify someone's records which is worrying...

That picture of Boris really winds me up! As you all know I am massively pro-vaccine but I'm definitely anti-government, anti-lockdowns, etc. The building I work in is on a hospital site but is completely non-clinical yet we still have to wear a mask in the office even when we are 2 metres plus apart!
But they’re quick to come out and defend him anyway. Their poor leadership is to blame for most of the bad public choices throughout the pandemic, adhere to the health measures but drop them at the same time ? nobody believes in the pandemic anymore because the government doesn’t believe in it anymore !

penguinxo

I really think this pandemic has shown how easily things can be completely blown out of proportion through the powers of subliminal messaging. For most other viruses the symptoms are just accepted as part of being sick. Get a bug = lose your smell and taste = life. Whereas with Covid, everything is made out to be the unthinkable. It's the same as how people say they are "seriously ill and god forbid what would have happened if (I) wasn't vaxxed!" while sitting on Tattle. Hun, the flu makes you sicker.
Scientists have identified that colds impact smell/taste differently and is much less severe.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
How long are they keeping people locked down for ?

Going against JCVI again .I don’t know why they’re paying these people for when they do their own thing anyway

Last edited:
There's been a few on the Covid thread have said they're having trouble booking
Interesting. I'm happy to wait my turn really as I imagine I will be offered one eventually. I blame it on my GP really as I'm eligible for the flu jab and they still haven't even contacted me about that. Got one from the pharmacy anyway.

Northeast1988

VIP Member
I'm not refusing it because I might get a blood clot. I'd decided I wasn't getting it way before all that evidence came to light.

I wasn't getting it because I'm not old, ill or vulnerable - and that was initially who the jabs were for

I wasn't getting it because as someone that has suffered with fertility issues, I wasn't prepared to add an unknown entity to the mix for a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

I wasn't getting it because there is no long term data of the impact of this drug that I don't need.

I wasn't getting it because it is still on trial until 2023, and every single person that has had it has knowingly or unknowingly consented to being a clinical trial participant.

I wasn't getting it because the figures spouted by the Government were vastly inflated, and meant to scare people. And it made me question why.

I wasn't getting it because there isn't enough evidence it stops transmission. And therefore each individual, by having it, 'protects' only themselves. So this sheer bullying tactic of 'You're killing my Gran / It's for the Greater Good' is pure manipulation.

Each to their own, we should be given freedom of choice. You chose to have it and I respect that decision. I wish we were given the same level of respect back.
Referring to the trials ongoing till 2023, each vaccine is monitored after its go ahead which is called stage 4

this is standard protocol for vaccines and new medication not just the covid vaccine. Once stage 3 has been completed and approved , it goes out for mass production which is what happened last year. Stage 4 of any medication monitors it’s use , Pfizer’s stage 4 end in 2023 , moderna ends in 2022

• Heart
View attachment 873154

probably a good time to remind those that are really hysterical over deaths that 2020 was an average year for death rates considering there was a ‘deadly pandemic’ ongoing.
So I found this table and have debunked it. At the top of the web page it clearly states this 🚨 “NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.” 🚨

There is also this FACTCHECK article regarding the misleading graph you posted.

55F176DF-4BBC-4DCC-B9D9-EE54F9658786.jpeg
8108BAAD-C868-4C72-AD13-21C27D4AFD71.jpeg