COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean by lying?
Sky tweeted an article they had published that claimed 14 times more coronavirus patients were in hospital now compared to this time last year so ‘make sure to book your booster jab’.
This was immediately proven to be a lie as there is LESS coronavirus patients in hospital compared to this time last year so they deleted the tweet and removed the article with nothing more said.

Reactions: 3
Sky tweeted an article they had published that claimed 14 times more coronavirus patients were in hospital now compared to this time last year so ‘make sure to book your booster jab’.
This was immediately proven to be a lie as there is LESS coronavirus patients in hospital compared to this time last year so they deleted the tweet and removed the article with nothing more said.
Sounds like they mistakenly released false information, discovered it was false and then took the information down. Don't know what your problem is, as that's what is supposed to happen with incorrect news?

What do you mean by lying?

Thanks, I most certainly do. The manner in which data is presented to you in the industry is full datasets, organised carefully and sourced with utmost care and a long audit trail ensuring tracability. Not on a forum on the internet where people shout at you to "Do the research" if you ask to see their sources.
I actually gave you links a few weeks etc when you asked me about vaccine deaths after I had spoken about them, but seems the info won't stay put, as you then come and ask the same thing again.

Looking into things yourself is the better option as I have said many times, I have looked into something to debunk it and actually changed my own mind.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like they mistakenly released false information, discovered it was false and then took the information down. Don't know what your problem is, as that's what is supposed to happen with incorrect news?
Well that’s a hell of a mistake for the UKs leading news outlet. The appropriate thing to do would have been to follow up with a statement to apologise and say your article had false information on it. I’d 100% expect that from Sky News.

Reactions: 3
Well that’s a hell of a mistake for the UKs leading news outlet. The appropriate thing to do would have been to follow up with a statement to apologise and say your article had false information on it. I’d 100% expect that from Sky News.
I've never really trusted Sky News in all honesty, I've never had sky, their sports reporting is poor and they're overall too close to Rupert Murdoch to trust.

That's the state of British news media in general to be honest. Not nearly enough punishment for posting false information. You should at least credit them for taking it down though, wouldn't see a Daily Mail do that.

I actually gave you links a few weeks etc when you asked me about vaccine deaths after I had spoken about them, but seems the info won't stay put, as you then come and ask the same thing again.

Looking into things yourself is the better option as I have said many times, I have looked into something to debunk it and actually changed my own mind.
The thread moves extremely fast. I don't pop into it enough to read every single post. And then this argument always happens so we go round in circles.

sure but I want your credible source about the claims of people dropping dead or unconscious in an instant from covid? As I have said before this has only been seen in China and the rest of the world had a cough and loss of taste.
I did not see images of what you refer to but there were plenty shown of make shift morgues/hospitals etc.

Are you for real? The rest of the world had a cough and loss of taste…time to educate yourself on exactly how Covid-19 affects the body.

From Italy, Spain, Brazil and India.

E46B68A3-E7E4-4301-B870-E25214A72496.jpeg
2E4C1111-8337-4A95-8FB1-FAFAB2A97079.jpeg
E1E21B2B-0FFE-45FD-8029-F4D343ACEBD8.jpeg
C7A0DD1F-A036-4246-9ED6-93D0C792D73A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I did not see images of what you refer to but there were plenty shown of make shift morgues/hospitals etc.

Are you for real? The rest of the world had a cough and loss of taste…time to educate yourself on exactly how Covid-19 affects the body.

From Italy, Spain, Brazil and India.

View attachment 873416View attachment 873417View attachment 873418View attachment 873419
With respect, none of those pictures are what we asked. Where is the footage of people dropping dead in the street? It was only shown in China at the beginning of the pandemic. But now as more is known about the disease it’s clear that if you have the disease severely you’ll probably be bed bound not going about daily life and suddenly collapse dead.

The images you have shown might be distressing but some of those images are culturally how deaths are handled anyway so it’s not actually shocking to the people who see it as their normal.

Reactions: 10
With respect, none of those pictures are what we asked. Where is the footage of people dropping dead in the street? It was only shown in China at the beginning of the pandemic. But now as more is known about the disease it’s clear that if you have the disease severely you’ll probably be bed bound not going about daily life and suddenly collapse dead.

The images you have shown might be distressing but some of those images are culturally how deaths are handled anyway so it’s not actually shocking to the people who see it as their normal.
These images do show people in body bags, on the street, make shift morgues etc. That is what I was referring to from the original comment as the severity of the pandemic was being downplayed.

These images do show people in body bags, on the street, make shift morgues etc. That is what I was referring to from the original comment as the severity of the pandemic was being downplayed.
We asked you for evidence of people dropping dead in the street like was shown in China that you alluded to had happened elsewhere in the world, which in fact didn’t happen elsewhere in the world. Fake news.

Reactions: 6
We asked you for evidence of people dropping dead in the street like was shown in China that you alluded to had happened elsewhere in the world, which in fact didn’t happen elsewhere in the world. Fake news.
1:20 was one of my personal favourites, it’s actually comical. Remember that this only happened for a brief period in China (early 2020) and when the other countries imposed lockdowns it was back to business as usual for them! Truly amazing 😂

Reactions: 4
I’d like to add that losing your taste can actually have quite a big impact on your well-being!

I’m quarantining after becoming ill and testing positive. I’ve lost my taste and it’s making me feel down as I can’t enjoy any food. I’m quarantining alone in a flat. One of the things I had to look forward to was cooking but what’s the point if you can’t enjoy it. I know it will impact my social life if I don’t get it back too.

As well as this, I have a friend in a medically induced coma after being taken to hospital with covid. She was pregnant. Her baby has been delivered and is healthy despite being prem. The mother has no idea any of this has happened. She is in her 30s and was generally healthy. There are 8 other people in ICU in that hospital. All with covid and in their 30s/40s.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’d like to add that losing your taste can actually have quite a big impact on your well-being!
Boo hoo. So does having your business closed due to months of lockdowns, but I’m sure being able to taste your dinner is more important than families being able to pay bills and feed their kids.

Reactions: 6
Boo hoo. So does having your business closed due to months of lockdowns, but I’m sure being able to taste your dinner is more important than families being able to pay bills and feed their kids.
It can be not nice to lose your taste and also awful to lose your business.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.