COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe no one looks at your "data" because users like Prefrontalmediacortex debunk it within minutes.
It took seconds to find it. Too many just find screenshots from social media and repost/retweet/re-whatever without checking. I might make fact checking/debunking my new job role. 😎

Reactions: 2
Maybe no one looks at your "data" because users like Prefrontalmediacortex debunk it within minutes.
i assume you believe the likes of sky news who tweet blatant lies to try and push vaccine uptake and then have to delete their tweets. Something seems off to me that death rate charts always seem to have ‘covid not included’ in them. Why is that do we know? Because if we know the exact death toll for covid then why is it never included, bizarre really!

16B2BFFE-82BF-47D3-ACF4-211F46DF5AE0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
i assume you believe the likes of sky news who tweet blatant lies to try and push vaccine uptake and then have to delete their tweets. Something seems off to me that death rate charts always seem to have ‘covid not included’ in them. Why is that do we know? Because if we know the exact death toll for covid then why is it never included, bizarre really!

View attachment 873252
The chart/graph you posted was UN projections and it clearly stated at the top it did not take Covid-19 deaths into account so your comment about the ‘deadly pandemic’ was false.

Plenty of data out there showing excess deaths/higher number of deaths from countries around the world.

The chart/graph you posted was UN projections and it clearly stated at the top it did not take Covid-19 deaths into account so your comment about the ‘deadly pandemic’ was false.

Plenty of data out there showing excess deaths/higher number of deaths from countries around the world.
Sorry but I still don’t believe it was a deadly pandemic. When covid was first made aware to us we were seeing videos of people in Wuhan just dropping dead in the street as if they’d been shot, people fainting in shops and being carried away in body bags, why didn’t this happen anywhere else? 😂 if the pandemic was as deadly as you make it out to be then people of all ages would be dropping like flies, they wouldn’t have to manipulate the deaths by counting them within 28 days of a test and they wouldn’t need to use coercion and threats to get people to take vaccines.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 873252
I work in pharma, I do statistics as a significant part of my job and I have a masters degree in a scientific discipline. Trust me I'm not just swallowing whatever Sky news feeds me. They're not my chosen news provider anyway.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I still don’t believe it was a deadly pandemic. When covid was first made aware to us we were seeing videos of people in Wuhan just dropping dead in the street as if they’d been shot, people fainting in shops and being carried away in body bags, why didn’t this happen anywhere else? 😂 if the pandemic was as deadly as you make it out to be then people of all ages would be dropping like flies, they wouldn’t have to manipulate the deaths by counting them within 28 days of a test and they wouldn’t need to use coercion and threats to get people to take vaccines.
It happened in many countries…the pandemic is deadly and it saddens me that people think otherwise. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I work in pharma, I do statistics as a significant part of my job and I have a masters degree in a scientific discipline. Trust me I'm not just swallowing whatever Sky news feeds me. They're not my chosen news provider anyway.
Thoughts on them lying about covid hospitalisations to push the vaccine uptake?

Reactions: 4
Since you have the relevant qualifications, I nominate you to be the official debunker/fact checker. 😎

There were plenty of distressing images of make shifts morgues, ill people in hospital, outside of hospital waiting to be seen.
Post links then? Also something that might be of interest to you @Prefrontalmedialcortex, people being offered money in exchange for lying about covid. Why would this need to happen if it was a deadly pandemic? Surely if it was deadly we would naturally be scared and worried? Why all the coercion, lies and shadyness?

Post links then? Also something that might be of interest to you @Prefrontalmedialcortex, people being offered money in exchange for lying about covid. Why would this need to happen if it was a deadly pandemic? Surely if it was deadly we would naturally be scared and worried? Why all the coercion, lies and shadyness?
Sorry I don’t really fancy spending my morning scouring the net for distressing images. There were plenty shown around the world. You are not going to convince me that it is not a deadly pandemic…there are things that are questionable such as some of the government’s decisions.

Two different posters you mixed up there. one was posting about vaccine injury and death the other about death stats. Prefrontalmediacortex didn't debunk the one I was talking about or that you or @monga were talking about. Let's hope you do your job better than you do forums.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I don’t really fancy spending my morning scouring the net for distressing images. There were plenty shown around the world. You are not going to convince me that it is not a deadly pandemic…there are things that are questionable such as some of the government’s decisions.
But I could bet you’d spend your morning scouring the net to debunk the anti vaxxers am I right 😉 Don’t worry I know you can’t post them because they don’t exist, I think everyone on the thread knows if they did exist you would be first to prove that!

• Heart
But I could bet you’d spend your morning scouring the net to debunk the anti vaxxers am I right 😉 Don’t worry I know you can’t post them because they don’t exist, because I think everyone on the thread knows if they did exist you would be first to prove that!
It took me one minute to find the table you posted. Perhaps you need to spend more time finding credible sources before posting. 🙃

It took me one minute to find the table you posted.
I’m still waiting for those pictures of people dropping dead from covid like they did in China. No excuses about them being distressed images. Put a spoiler box over them if you want.

Perhaps you need to spend more time finding credible sources before posting. 🙃
sure but I want your credible source about the claims of people dropping dead or unconscious in an instant from covid? As I have said before this has only been seen in China and the rest of the world had a cough and loss of taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thoughts on them lying about covid hospitalisations to push the vaccine uptake?
What do you mean by lying?

Two different posters you mixed up there. one was posting about vaccine injury and death the other about death stats. Prefrontalmediacortex didn't debunk the one I was talking about or that you or @monga were talking about. Let's hope you do your job better than you do forums.
Thanks, I most certainly do. The manner in which data is presented to you in the industry is full datasets, organised carefully and sourced with utmost care and a long audit trail ensuring tracability. Not on a forum on the internet where people shout at you to "Do the research" if you ask to see their sources.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.