COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about syrup of figs anyone get a dose of that growing up šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But leaving the house benefits me. So I'm happy to take that risk. I can also control my risk by crossing the road carefully.

The vaccine is no benefit to me. So why risk any possible known or not known side effects.

For me it's more like crossing the road with my eyes closed. A silly risk to take with no benefit to me, but it's a quiet road with a low speed limit, so I'll probably be ok
How can you say with confidence that it has no benefit to you? If it stops you getting covid and dying I'd see that as a benefit.

Reactions: 1
God forbid people have their taste temporarily effected. Stopping that is definitely worth lockdowns,loss of civil liberties, loss of jobs and education and a mental health crisis. Caz we wanna make sure you can still have your garlic bread.
If you're in England, there haven't been any lockdowns for months...

We need an eye roll reaction on tattle for comments like this.
Well, I can agree we need an eye roll reaction, because I'd use it for a lot of your posts, too. ;)

Reactions: 4
How can you say with confidence that it has no benefit to you? If it stops you getting covid and dying I'd see that as a benefit.
But when you weigh up your own personal risk factors and the jab is more of a risk to you then that is why some people aren't having it. Most people will not die from covid.

Reactions: 10
But when you weigh up your own personal risk factors and the jab is more of a risk to you then that is why some people aren't having it. Most people will not die from covid.
Well yeah I get that if we're talking about pregnant women for example. It's more people who refuse it for spurious reasons based on nonsense conspiracy theories that annoy me. Especially when they act like I'm really unintelligent for choosing to have it.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m yet to know of anyone thatā€™s even been in hospital with covid never mind die from it. Weird that literally ALL the covid crazies I come across IRL and online seem to know at least 1 person thatā€™s died from it though šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
I don't know anyone who's died from it, but I do know someone who's been in hospital for 7 weeks and counting with it, on and off oxygen.

He's lost a lot of weight and there's no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

• Sad
Caz for my demographic the risk of you dying from covid is like 0.008% or something ridiculous like that. Add to that the fact I've had covid and it had been confirmed that the vax offers no additional benefits to those with naturally acquired immunity. More recent studies show the vax may even cause you to lose your natural immunity

So as I said, no benefit.

Iā€™m yet to know of anyone thatā€™s even been in hospital with covid never mind die from it. Weird that literally ALL the covid crazies I come across IRL and online seem to know at least 1 person thatā€™s died from it though šŸ¤”
Me too. My parents know lots of older people.through their businesses and hobbies and not one has been seriously ill from covid. One was in hospital from vaccine damage though.

But I'm of an age where my parents are young enough that them and their friends arnt in a very high risk age group, but old enough that all mine and my friends grand parents are dead. So seeing the effects of the pandemic probably depends on your age and how many 80 year olds you know.

Actually I lie, I met a person the other day whose 86 year old grandma died when she contracted covid in hospital for a pre existing condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tbh on the other side similar to me I donā€™t know anyone whoā€™s had a reaction to a covid vaccine, 99% of friends and family have had it, Iā€™m on a trial with 100s of others in a fb group and I donā€™t know anyone whoā€™s had a severe reaction.

We all have different experiences and they should be respected and not labelled crazies.

Incredibly disrespectful to the people who have died from COVID.

I've personally known no one who has passed away from it but when a colleagues mother has passed away from it and she's sitting in a meeting with you crying her eyes out it's sick and twisted that people out there are denying anything has happened.

I've personally known no one who has passed away from it but when a colleagues mother has passed away from it and she's sitting in a meeting with you crying her eyes out it's sick and twisted that people out there are denying anything has happened.
Where did I say that no one has died? Iā€™m sure there has been a lot of people that have died within 28 days of a positive covid test Iā€™m not denying that at all.
I think itā€™s also really disrespectful and sick that people are denying that covid vaccines can cause long term side effects and death. I know exactly what the vax cult are like, a child could die from adverse reactions and they wouldnā€™t give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6FBE7C31-1052-41DD-A149-37EAA378594D.jpeg

probably a good time to remind those that are really hysterical over deaths that 2020 was an average year for death rates considering there was a ā€˜deadly pandemicā€™ ongoing.

Yet you push aside the adverse reporting systems šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m sure the parents of ā€œjust those nine kids ā€œare crying their eyes out too.
59B97244-8AA4-4728-9D53-55C7C454B703.jpeg

Where did I say that no one has died? Iā€™m sure there has been a lot of people that have died within 28 days of a positive covid test Iā€™m not denying that at all.
I think itā€™s also really disrespectful and sick that people are denying that covid vaccines can cause long term side effects and death. I know exactly what the vax cult are like, a child could die from adverse reactions and they wouldnā€™t give a tit.
Sad to see some people find your post amusing šŸ™„

Last edited:
View attachment 873154

probably a good time to remind those that are really hysterical over deaths that 2020 was an average year for death rates considering there was a ā€˜deadly pandemicā€™ ongoing.
So I found this table and have debunked it. At the top of the web page it clearly states this šŸšØ ā€œNOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.ā€ šŸšØ

There is also this FACTCHECK article regarding the misleading graph you posted.

55F176DF-4BBC-4DCC-B9D9-EE54F9658786.jpeg
8108BAAD-C868-4C72-AD13-21C27D4AFD71.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Yet you push aside the adverse reporting systems šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m sure the parents of ā€œjust those nine kids ā€œare crying their eyes out too.View attachment 873201

šŸ™„
I didn't bother replying to that member this time, they asked for the same info last time and when I gave it they poo-pooed it, no doubt like many others will say "when you ask for info none is given" Truth is they won't look or see it.

Maybe no one looks at your "data" because users like Prefrontalmediacortex debunk it within minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.