COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid people have their taste temporarily effected. Stopping that is definitely worth lockdowns,loss of civil liberties, loss of jobs and education and a mental health crisis. Caz we wanna make sure you can still have your garlic bread.
Maybe you’ve just cracked it 😳 it’s simply to cure the obesity epidemic by making everything taste like 💩 the tit plan …💩 for breakfast 💩 for lunch 💩 for dinner 😂

I want to move to planet fig and eat endless amount of fig rolls. 🤣
You have to crack the code first…How do they get the fig in the fig roll 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe you’ve just cracked it 😳 it’s simply to cure the obesity epidemic by making everything taste like 💩 the tit plan …💩 for breakfast 💩 for lunch 💩 for dinner 😂

You have to crack the code first…How do they get the fig in the fig roll 🤔
I made my own once (wasn't worth the effort) you make a sausage roll of fig then cut it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No a pinwheel you'd roll a spiral like a Swiss roll.

This is more like a sausage roll. Or a sushi maki roll. Sausage of fig paste down one side then roll biscuit over so it only over laps a bit. Then cut.

Attachments

Another vaccine reaction news just in - obsession with fig rolls has soared among double vaccinated people. It’s thought the figs in the rolls activate the compounds in the vaccine to make them turn on the anti transmission system within the mRNA technology. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No a pinwheel you'd roll a spiral like a Swiss roll.

This is more like a sausage roll. Or a sushi maki roll. Sausage of fig paste down one side then roll biscuit over so it only over laps a bit. Then cut.
That looks like a good attempt how do they taste.

But I haven't had the vax. I just have naturally acquired fig role obsession.

That's a pic of Google not the ones I made.
Like most biscuits they are not worth the effort, packet ones are nicer.

Reactions: 4
I'm not refusing it because I might get a blood clot. I'd decided I wasn't getting it way before all that evidence came to light.

I wasn't getting it because I'm not old, ill or vulnerable - and that was initially who the jabs were for

I wasn't getting it because as someone that has suffered with fertility issues, I wasn't prepared to add an unknown entity to the mix for a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

I wasn't getting it because there is no long term data of the impact of this drug that I don't need.

I wasn't getting it because it is still on trial until 2023, and every single person that has had it has knowingly or unknowingly consented to being a clinical trial participant.

I wasn't getting it because the figures spouted by the Government were vastly inflated, and meant to scare people. And it made me question why.

I wasn't getting it because there isn't enough evidence it stops transmission. And therefore each individual, by having it, 'protects' only themselves. So this sheer bullying tactic of 'You're killing my Gran / It's for the Greater Good' is pure manipulation.

Each to their own, we should be given freedom of choice. You chose to have it and I respect that decision. I wish we were given the same level of respect back.
Referring to the trials ongoing till 2023, each vaccine is monitored after its go ahead which is called stage 4

this is standard protocol for vaccines and new medication not just the covid vaccine. Once stage 3 has been completed and approved , it goes out for mass production which is what happened last year. Stage 4 of any medication monitors it’s use , Pfizer’s stage 4 end in 2023 , moderna ends in 2022

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Referring to the trials ongoing till 2023, each vaccine is monitored after its go ahead which is called stage 4

this is standard protocol for vaccines and new medication not just the covid vaccine. Once stage 3 has been completed and approved , it goes out for mass production which is what happened last year. Stage 4 of any medication monitors it’s use , Pfizer’s stage 4 end in 2023 , moderna ends in 2022
I wouldn't take any drug or vaccine that I didn't need, in any stage of trial though.

I was shocked how many people I know that had it without knowing it was still in trial, regardless of standard protocol or not, and were unable to give informed consent. It's the lack of transparency that raises alarms.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised so many people like fig rolls I thought they weren’t that popular going by some people’s reactions. Maybe Jacobs could add the vaccine as a secret ingredient at this rate somethings needed 🙄

• Haha

The rollout of the covid vaccines are something that’s never been seen before.

No other drug or vaccine has ever been released to the public on emergency medicine approval on such a massive global scale for almost every age group to trial all at once. Stage 4 trials are normally thousands of people not millions of people.

Reactions: 7
The fig rolls need their own thread.
I ate them by the packet when I was a kid but the filling was always a mystery to me. Proper working class didn't know what a fig was until years later 😂 😅
I'm scared to eat them now incase I become addicted again but would happily discuss them and my delicious memories of them in a dedicated thread :D

• Haha
  • Heart
I ate them by the packet when I was a kid but the filling was always a mystery to me. Proper working class didn't know what a fig was until years later 😂 😅
I'm scared to eat them now incase I become addicted again but would happily discuss them and my delicious memories of them in a dedicated thread :D
I grew up with figs and fig rolls (there is an abundance of both) in Cyprus and would happily devour 10 packets of both. 🤣 Figs are so expensive in the UK. 😒

To derail even further I only realised they were called fig rolls as an adult. Thought they were called “figaros” also had no idea what a fig was 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.